Avantasia & Edguy Forums

Will Edguy include Australia in upcoming world tour??

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby beowulf » 25 Jan 2017 23:52

I got the rock n roll rose, dark desire, love song rose tree, and some other roses last year. The rock n roll rose is so cool. Each rose is so different and looks like a red rose with white splatter on the petals or a white rose with red splatters on it. It's amazing. The dark desire one has deep dark petals on it and the love song rose tree isn't too tall yet, but it is so lovely. The trunk doesn't have any thorns on it, but the branches do have thorns on them. I want an even darker colored rose, a purple tiger rose, and a blue rose.
beowulf
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 02 Mar 2017 11:18

beowulf wrote:I got the rock n roll rose, dark desire, love song rose tree, and some other roses last year. The rock n roll rose is so cool. Each rose is so different and looks like a red rose with white splatter on the petals or a white rose with red splatters on it. It's amazing. The dark desire one has deep dark petals on it and the love song rose tree isn't too tall yet, but it is so lovely. The trunk doesn't have any thorns on it, but the branches do have thorns on them. I want an even darker colored rose, a purple tiger rose, and a blue rose.

Apart from Dark Desire (cuz we own it :) ) I have not heard of the other roses but they sound pretty cool!!
Would love to see some photos if you can! They sound pretty amazing!!
Ive never seen a natural blue rose....ive coloured one myself (roots in dyed water and with the stem in dyed water) but I didn't think a natural blue one existed!
I am getting closer to my goal of 100....mind you its hard work!! Our climate is not rose friendly!!! our sun scorches the blooms!
But we keep at it! :lol: :lol:
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 14 Mar 2017 11:24

we bought ourselves two more roses over the weekend....Heaven Scent & Warm Wishes :)
Almost at 100!!

And on other news.....Edguy announcing tour dates....AWESOME!!!!!! Fingers crossed they come back to Down Under this tour!! :D
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Previous

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts