Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Will Edguy include Australia in upcoming world tour??

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 28 Sep 2015 12:43

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I have a lot to reply to but its almost bedtime here so will do it in steps! :D

Take your time. I'm actually going to be taking a break from the net for a while. I'll be online Thursday morning for 'Rise & Shine, It's Tobi Time!' but otherwise i'll be taking a step back for a while.
:wink:

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I am also a libra as I am on the cusp....it seems personality wise though, I am more scorpio!
Muz has been reading my horoscope lately every day and its freakishly accurate....to the point today I stared at him wide eyed as it had to do with me stressing over someone's health.....and here Jim lies unconscious!

I truly do hope that your friend Jim makes a full recovery. It's a very solemn reminding to never EVER take life or those in it for granted.
:hug

Oh and i'm a Virgo/Libra cusp with Libra Moon rising. Is that how it is said? I tend to identify strongly with the Virgo traits though.
:)
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 30 Sep 2015 08:18

Muppet wrote:As for him not posting without permission, GOOD! He can take as many pics of me as he wants but i don't like being on display on social networks and that is why i only ever post my old pics that have already been up and about over the years. And it is also why i am very careful of webchat and so on with people i haven't yet met. I have no idea who is on the other end or even if they are filming our conversations. Even the conversations, just typing, makes me paranoid as i have had people use those against me and show me saved chats and i would be like: " :o !!!! You save our talks? Are you for real? Aren't we friends just shooting the shit? Why would you save our conversations? For what purpose? To try and get me to do things and manipulate/blackmail me? :o " I don't trust ANYTHING online!
:(

Dont worry, Muz is not in the same class as those who have done those things....but to keep peace of mind for you, I will let him know to just take one pic of us together :) and no more, cuz if he does, I know he will post them as he loves posting pics of his friends and especially me as you may have noticed. And I will make sure he doesn't tag you in it either :D :hug:

I am luckier than you....I am not interesting enough for people to save my conversations or stalk me for more than 2 sentences on any social media, and I love it! :lol:
Nobody has stalked me cuz of my FB page, nor kept any convo, and never had a friend that saved more than an email (that was my psycho russian ex friend who threatened to kill herself) and we both saved those emails! It was scary shit! :eek
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 30 Sep 2015 08:24

Muppet wrote:I can't tell you how many times i have been let down by close friends. Who by the way are no longer close friends because they kept doing it and breaking their promises to me.
If i allow someone to take pics of me, which i have NO PROBLEM WITH, memories SHOULD be captured, that's cool. But that is for them and them alone to share and our group. If i ask for you not to share them with others n these social networks, i have my reasons for that. I have NO IDEA who is friends with whom on these social networks and the only control i have over my safety is to keep my image under control. I have had close friends promise to not share them and even before i get home i am up on their Facebook pages, named and on display for whoever the f*ck to see. It REALLY gets me pissed and i do attack!
One friend even had the nerve to say it me: "Is it because you are embarrassed by how much weight you have gained since your injury? Because no one cares. Don't feel ashamed!" And i was literally dumbstruck. I just couldn't believe some sad f*ck that i considered a close friend, who has been with me for years and has been through all my stalking episodes and father episodes in my life, would think it was because of my weight. I wouldn't have been in the photos to start with if that was the case. Why are people so narrow minded on things? At the end of the day, i have no issues with having pictures taken but i do have issues on where i end up on display because i have no idea who is looking.
And i'm sorry to rant BUT it is a very sensitive subject for me as it is something i have had to fight for years and years and years and people don't seem to see the VERY serious side effects that could happen to people because of their oversharing. It's gotten out of hand.
*sigh*

I am sorry to hear you have had bad experiences because friends have posted their happy memories on social media inc FB darl! :(
I can see both sides of this coin, so its probably best for me to sit on my hands on this one and bite my tongue! :lol:

You may get a pic plastered all over FB if you are on the barrier of any gig! its been known to happen!
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 30 Sep 2015 08:29

Muppet wrote:Take your time. I'm actually going to be taking a break from the net for a while. I'll be online Thursday morning for 'Rise & Shine, It's Tobi Time!' but otherwise i'll be taking a step back for a while.

I truly do hope that your friend Jim makes a full recovery. It's a very solemn reminding to never EVER take life or those in it for granted.

Oh and i'm a Virgo/Libra cusp with Libra Moon rising. Is that how it is said? I tend to identify strongly with the Virgo traits though.
:)

has something happened? I will miss you on here! :hug :hug

he started to wake up today and he moved one arm and both legs a little bit! :headbang
its not much but its given us all hope! :cheer

Not sure how its said babe! I dont know enough about it and only started reading up on my own last Monday! :lol:
If those traits are more Virgo then yeah I would say Virgo/Libra over Libra/Virgo :)
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 02 Oct 2015 02:44

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Dont worry, Muz is not in the same class as those who have done those things....but to keep peace of mind for you, I will let him know to just take one pic of us together :) and no more, cuz if he does, I know he will post them as he loves posting pics of his friends and especially me as you may have noticed. And I will make sure he doesn't tag you in it either :D :hug:

I am luckier than you....I am not interesting enough for people to save my conversations or stalk me for more than 2 sentences on any social media, and I love it! :lol:
Nobody has stalked me cuz of my FB page, nor kept any convo, and never had a friend that saved more than an email (that was my psycho russian ex friend who threatened to kill herself) and we both saved those emails! It was scary shit! :eek

Thank you. That does indeed give me peace of mind as it is a topic that continually comes up. I wish i had more freedom but sadly, once bitten, twice shy... And i have been bitten more than once and through absolutely no fault of my own except for trusting 'friends'.

As for the crazies, i wish your experiences were like that for me. I know you have had your fair share on the IM forums though. So i gather you have some understanding of it. As for the conversation saving shit... You have no idea! They would even show me conversations they have had with other people or with band members which means my conversations with them were up for grabs to be shown around also... OH YES! Warning bells that were slowly sounding in my head became loud and clear. Sad thing is when you try and distance yourself or pull away, it is usually when they start using those conversations and such as ammo. Luckily in my case, i'm quite an honest person and i don't hesitate i saying to someone's face what i may have said in anger when venting with a 'friend'. So try as they might, they lose/lost a loyal friend, not me.
:P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 02 Oct 2015 03:11

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I am sorry to hear you have had bad experiences because friends have posted their happy memories on social media inc FB darl! :(
I can see both sides of this coin, so its probably best for me to sit on my hands on this one and bite my tongue! :lol:

You may get a pic plastered all over FB if you are on the barrier of any gig! its been known to happen!

Hey, they are my happy memories too and why i allow them to share them with family and friends! But when they post them and tag me/my name and set the settings to 'public' or 'friends of friends', that's when i get narky. I may even start to froth at the mouth!
:lol:

I know i sound horrid and paranoid, and to be honest, YES I AM. But having been through what i have been through, if a person that calls them self my friend, doesn't have enough respect for me to help keep me safe, if even just in my own mind, then i don't deem them much of a friend. Because i am not saying an all out NO, i understand and even enjoying laughing over memories with friends via pics shared, i'm just asking them to be more careful and to think before they act. For me, my safety is a 'need' as is everyone's. For them, their posting for any Tom, Dick and Harry is a 'want'. If they do post it to a public or friends of friends setting, just don't tag me/name me. Just leave my name out of it. No one needs to know who the goofy chubby blonde chick is. And if they do want to know more about me, send them my way and i'll sort them out... And if he is hot i'll make sure i do a thorough check from top to toe and then back up again!

That way, when someone does a google search, my picture doesn't come up. It's easy/simple. Because even after i approve a Tag, if someone decides to change their setting, the Tag that i approved will remain.

So you see, i'm not really all out against it. Honest. I'm just asking them to be a little more mindful. I don't want to shut myself off from the world. Far from it. And most likely, in all honesty, if those Sammet Crazies a few years ago didn't target one of my brother's on Facebook by making a new account and pretending to be me, trying to access his photos and family stuff, i most likely wouldn't take it so seriously. But if you go after my family, I WILL END YOU! PERIOD! Have absolutely NO doubt about that.
:x

As for barrier... I know and i'm ok with that as i won't be named and if i am named i can remove the tag or ask for my name to be removed. BUT if it's just close friends and family, then name and shame me. Even make fun of the faces i would be pulling gazing upon the almighty Thigh Master! I'll just be another drooling fangirl going a little gaga over Lollilegs!
:lol:

BUT in all honesty, i can't see myself on barrier. I would dearly love to be, but i can't see it happening. All i can do is try and find my way up their, i can't and even refuse to rely on you guys as you didn't travel all that way and spend all that money just to look after me and 'my spot'. That's ok! I have already accepted the fact i won't be up front for any of the shows. So if it DOES end up happening, it will be like cherries on a very delicious cake for me!
:hug <3
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 07 Oct 2015 19:27

All of my FB account and Muz's is set to friends only....

Nothing is public for us! I just had to google my name to see what comes up.... :lol: Looks like my Twitter and LinkedIn account pics came up and also Redaris....what is Redaris???
Will have to rectify that! But at least it was only 3 pics and none from FB :)
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 07 Oct 2015 19:30

Sorry for the delay....I just cant get my head around all that is happening!

Jim is back in ICU as of yesterday with a bad case of pneumonia! :cry:

On top of that, I won best Customer Service Index results of 96.5% satisfaction for the month of September for Hyundai in all of Australia!!
:cheer

I should be feeling euphoric but I feel kinda numb!
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 07 Oct 2015 19:35

oh and back to the topic of pics.....:) I am not like your other friends and I will not shit on you darl.
Neither will Muz. But rest assured, we will not post anything and tag without your permission :)
I understand you wanting to be careful :hug

I havent had anyone steal my identity in any way and open any account pretending to be me.
Nobody has had any reason to though, Im really a boring person! :lol: Sure I have had the crazies hassle me on the Iron Maiden forum, but thats more because they think that I can get them to meet the band....not cuz they wanna be me or anything like that!

I am sure we can get you on the barrier but yes, it could depend on your ability to move quickly, especially Fulda! :frown we will try though! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 07 Oct 2015 19:39

Eddie's Bitch wrote:All of my FB account and Muz's is set to friends only....

Nothing is public for us! I just had to google my name to see what comes up.... :lol: Looks like my Twitter and LinkedIn account pics came up and also Redaris....what is Redaris???
Will have to rectify that! But at least it was only 3 pics and none from FB :)

I have no idea what Redaris is.
:eek

AND awesome about the Friends Only setting.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 07 Oct 2015 19:45

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Sorry for the delay....I just cant get my head around all that is happening!

Jim is back in ICU as of yesterday with a bad case of pneumonia! :cry:

On top of that, I won best Customer Service Index results of 96.5% satisfaction for the month of September for Hyundai in all of Australia!!
:cheer

I should be feeling euphoric but I feel kinda numb!

OMG take your time and don't apologise. Seriously!!!

I don't know what to say in regards to Jim as it is just horrible. All i can do is send the best if energy his way!!!

Congrats on the award sweety!
:cheer :cheer :cheer
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 12 Oct 2015 12:02

Thanks babe! :hug:
Jim is still in ICU after having a tracheostomy on Sunday....gawd I hope he gets through this!! :cry:

And now I told my work I quit!! As you can imagine, I kinda broke their heart! :lol:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 12 Oct 2015 13:23

I hope he pulls through too.
:( :hug

As for work, well what can i say, better their heart broken than yours!
:wink: :hug
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 19 Oct 2015 09:22

Muppet wrote:I hope he pulls through too.
:( :hug

As for work, well what can i say, better their heart broken than yours!
:wink: :hug

first day is over! was so much more relaxing! Bring it on! :D

:hug :hug

still no update on Jim, so hes not improving but not worsening!
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 22 Nov 2015 12:49

How is Jim?

This thread needs to come back to life!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 24 Nov 2015 00:02

Muppet wrote:How is Jim?

This thread needs to come back to life!

In rehab now :)

Yes it does! and we are just the women for the job! :headbang :hug:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 24 Nov 2015 03:50

Awesome! I think i read one of your friend's comments that they are going to try him cooking or something... Or have i mixed your friend up with another one of my friends? I seem to have a lot of friends at the moment going through a really tough time with family and friends. It's like a cosmic shit storm happened in September and the fall out for everyone is still happening.
*sigh*

BTW as this thread is about Australia and getting Edguy/Ava to tour hear, i'm guessing it is ok for me to mention who IS touring here in the form of Nightwish. I can't wait but want to hear something awesome? Taking my mum to Queen and then Def Leppard has reminded her how much she loves live music... She's coming to Nightwish now too!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 02 Dec 2015 22:10

Muppet wrote:Awesome! I think i read one of your friend's comments that they are going to try him cooking or something... Or have i mixed your friend up with another one of my friends? I seem to have a lot of friends at the moment going through a really tough time with family and friends. It's like a cosmic shit storm happened in September and the fall out for everyone is still happening.
*sigh*

BTW as this thread is about Australia and getting Edguy/Ava to tour hear, i'm guessing it is ok for me to mention who IS touring here in the form of Nightwish. I can't wait but want to hear something awesome? Taking my mum to Queen and then Def Leppard has reminded her how much she loves live music... She's coming to Nightwish now too!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah not one of my friends babe....there has been no mention from myself or anyone else on FB about Jim at all! I have not posted anything out of respect to him and his family! I still want to get down to Adelaide and visit him....just need money first!!!!
Yeah September was a shit awful month!! :cry: :( :cry: :(

I cant wait to see Nightwish!!! :headbang
I am soooo glad your mum is going!! thats awesome!!!
I may actually miss the Sydney show now due to work!! If they kept the 5 on 5 off exactly as it is I will be fine, but looks like they shift it by one day due to Xmas....which means I will be working on the Saturday which is the gig in Sydney!! :x I know I still have Meet and Greet in Melbourne but i wanted to do 2 shows cuz I love this band!!!
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 02 Dec 2015 22:15

Oh Mup, I meant to tell you, I bought a new Rimmel mascara....Rockin' curves!!

The brush is brilliant!! and its about medium thickness....not clumpy but not too watery either,,I love it!
Will have to take a pic and show you!!
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 03 Dec 2015 23:03

Ohhhh that sounds interesting. I can't wait to see the results.

I am still having a lot of trouble with the Rimmels. They irritate my eyes now too. In fact after Def Leppard i walked into the ladies and washed my eye make up off while still at the venue as my eyes wouldn't stop watering and stinging. The more times i wear it the bigger the irritation is becoming. So i can't use those anymore. I think i will just head into Sephora before my trip and grab a hypoallergenic one to be on the safe side. I'll just swap out the brushes to the one i like from home. I prefer an average to small, really hard/stiff one with a slight curve. It allows me to really get in there and bottom out. If it's too big, it's just too much for me to handle. My lashes just clump and i can't get right to the base as my lashes are too fine. The last thing i want is to be wearing mascara and people keep asking me if i am ok as they think i am on the verge of tears or i DO have tears rolling down my face. I'm not really vain and i accept the way i look, but i at least want to appear normal like!!! As it is i usually only wear mascara and some clear lip balm. I love doing other people's make up but i hate doing/wearing my own.
:lol: :P

Only bonus is, men seem to think blowing in my eyes while they are stinging/red/teary is soothing. It isn't but if he is hot, i'm not going to decline him offering to do that! I just pray he has fresh breath! Seriously, who would say no to a hot guy blowing them?
:lol: :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

PreviousNext

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts