Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Will Edguy include Australia in upcoming world tour??

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby andrewchoppa » 29 Mar 2014 23:02

Very keen to see them live again, and I know a lot of people down under feel the same - will they tour Oz????
andrewchoppa
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 30 Mar 2014 02:17

I have fingers, toes, legs, eyes everything crossed that they do! :headbang

If not, we are off to Europe to see them just in case! :D
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 30 Mar 2014 11:27

It would be lovely if they could make it to Australia... I would seriously try my hardest to make a little holiday out of their tour Down Under and try to get to as many shows as possible!
:)
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 31 Mar 2014 00:07

Muppet wrote:It would be lovely if they could make it to Australia... I would seriously try my hardest to make a little holiday out of their tour Down Under and try to get to as many shows as possible!

we would definitely go to all the aussie shows if they came here! :headbang :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 31 Mar 2014 05:50

Eddie's Bitch wrote:
Muppet wrote:It would be lovely if they could make it to Australia... I would seriously try my hardest to make a little holiday out of their tour Down Under and try to get to as many shows as possible!

we would definitely go to all the aussie shows if they came here! :headbang :headbang

And do a pamper package with me in Sydney? Muzz can get a facial and have his goldie locks done too!
:lol: :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby flownaway » 31 Mar 2014 08:34

Yes Yes Yes !
Let's start making noise to the touring company.

And if all else fails, we can always count on Eddie kidnapping the band from Europe :T
flownaway
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 01 Apr 2014 10:16

Muppet wrote:
Eddie's Bitch wrote:

And do a pamper package with me in Sydney? Muzz can get a facial and have his goldie locks done too!

Hey count me in on that pamper package!! I totally recommend Muz get a facial and his hair done! :lol:
:D

Ive got some good memories of Sydney....especially Jacksons On George....great little pub! :D
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 01 Apr 2014 10:18

flownaway wrote:Yes Yes Yes !
Let's start making noise to the touring company.

And if all else fails, we can always count on Eddie kidnapping the band from Europe :T

:lol: sounds like we could have a kidnap plan forming....;)

I second the motion! :D

:T
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 02 Apr 2014 07:38

Hahahaha just saw your sig EB and nice cities you have slected. Hope you enjoy those shows you lucky thing!
:hug

And i don't know... There seems to be a very sentimental feeling surrounding this album release or is it just me? I feel like they will try to make it to as many of the past countries they have toured as possible... Including Australia. Just goes with the whole Space Police theme... No matter where we fans are, they are coming to get us!
:lol: :cheer
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Gamadeus » 02 Apr 2014 08:17

I dont know, but chances might go up if scare away all those evil spiders and snakes :razz
Cant blame them for not showing up :P

:robinhood:
Gamadeus
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 04 Apr 2014 00:15

Muppet wrote:Hahahaha just saw your sig EB and nice cities you have slected. Hope you enjoy those shows you lucky thing!
:hug

And i don't know... There seems to be a very sentimental feeling surrounding this album release or is it just me? I feel like they will try to make it to as many of the past countries they have toured as possible... Including Australia. Just goes with the whole Space Police theme... No matter where we fans are, they are coming to get us!
:lol: :cheer

Hey Muppet! :hug:

Our plans have now had to chance since Edguy threw that curveball with changing the Paris date!! We did that as Muz wanted to go back to Paris as we only spent 3 nights there last time and didnt get to do all we wanted to do. Now the Paris gig is the day before my birthday and if we did it, we would have to stay another week! :(
And being not made of money.....we are trying to decide what to do! :lol: I mean, we could go to Bordeaux instead easily (which I want to since I am a lover of red wines! :D) but Muz just is set on Paris again! :lol:

My head hurts! :lol:

Im feeling confident that Edguy will make their way back here this tour! :D
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 04 Apr 2014 00:20

Gamadeus wrote:I dont know, but chances might go up if scare away all those evil spiders and snakes :razz
Cant blame them for not showing up :P

:robinhood:

Please! we have nooooooo scary animals.....the pythons eat the crocodiles, not us humans! :P :eek :lol:

Our spiders are little.....Just a handspan or two! :lol: :lol:

Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 06 Apr 2014 13:04

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Image

And with that picture alone Mr Sammet has cancelled all future trips to Australia!

But in all seriousness, i think it was Mr Sammet's bed, but on their first trip Downunder they stayed with friends and the friends thought it would be funny to place a dead huntsmen in Mr Sammet's bed... Poor thing! Not sure if he got much sleep that night or if he had to get drunk first for courage to close his eyes while in bed! They have been back twice since though, so that is a good sign!
:lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 08 Apr 2014 00:59

Muppet wrote:And with that picture alone Mr Sammet has cancelled all future trips to Australia!

But in all seriousness, i think it was Mr Sammet's bed, but on their first trip Downunder they stayed with friends and the friends thought it would be funny to place a dead huntsmen in Mr Sammet's bed... Poor thing! Not sure if he got much sleep that night or if he had to get drunk first for courage to close his eyes while in bed! They have been back twice since though, so that is a good sign!

:lol: :lol: I hate to laugh, but given it was his first trip to downunder, I would have pulled a prank as well, that involved our wildlife! :lol:

I would make up for it though with a fishing trip out to the reef!! :D its been 5 weeks since our last trip out to the reef and it feels like forever!!
How to tell you live in paradise.....waking up in 30 metres of water, that is that clear, you can see all the fish swimming on the bottom! :) This was last November when we stayed out there overnight on the boats!
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 13 Apr 2014 09:43

Eddie's Bitch wrote: :lol: :lol: I hate to laugh, but given it was his first trip to downunder, I would have pulled a prank as well, that involved our wildlife! :lol:

Yeah, us Aussies tend to forget those sorts of creatures can stop hearts! We are so used to living side by side or even fall alseep outside after a New Year's Eve party and a little too much Champagne only to wake up by having one crawling across my face and me flicking it onto my BF and then realise what it was to then start screaming and then laughing as i'm trying to flick it off him and his squirming body!!!

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I would make up for it though with a fishing trip out to the reef!! :D its been 5 weeks since our last trip out to the reef and it feels like forever!!
How to tell you live in paradise.....waking up in 30 metres of water, that is that clear, you can see all the fish swimming on the bottom! :) This was last November when we stayed out there overnight on the boats!

To be honest i haven't been out on the deep blue since my injury happened... Too scared the sea legs will cause more problems as you need decent core strength to keep your balance, knees or no knees. I do miss it.
*sigh*
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 13 Apr 2014 10:45

Muppet wrote:Yeah, us Aussies tend to forget those sorts of creatures can stop hearts! We are so used to living side by side or even fall alseep outside after a New Year's Eve party and a little too much Champagne only to wake up by having one crawling across my face and me flicking it onto my BF and then realise what it was to then start screaming and then laughing as i'm trying to flick it off him and his squirming body!!!

To be honest i haven't been out on the deep blue since my injury happened... Too scared the sea legs will cause more problems as you need decent core strength to keep your balance, knees or no knees. I do miss it.
*sigh*

:lol: :lol: name me an aussie who hasnt woken up to one of our big motherf**kers crawling on them! Mind you, Ive never had it happen after drinking too much champers so you win there! :lol:
I did decide it was a good idea (in hindsight it was dumb) to blow on one of the big bird spiders.....the golden orbs....it had a big web out front of where we stopped near this creek, near the ladies toilets. I thought it would be funny if I blew on it.....it started scrambling (this thing is bigger than my head!) I near had a heart attack, screamed like a girl who had been kicked in the crotch and fell over backwards into the scrub!

Have I told you I hate spiders?? :lol:

Its a pity you have not been out on the boat since your accident....:(
We were only just discussing last weekend actually, that it takes a lot of strength to go reef fishing like we do....2 hour trip out.....then catching huge fish, and sharks too usually! and then the trip back in....we usually head off around 4:30am and head in by 6pm....thats a huge day! Never realised how much core strength it takes but you are right....a fair bit! :D

Hopefully one day you can join me :) :hug:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby metalife » 21 Apr 2014 10:03

Check out my interview. Sammet is keen to come back to Australia... probably in 2015

http://www.fullthrottlerock.net/apps/bl ... mmet-edguy
metalife
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 21 Apr 2014 11:04

metalife wrote:Check out my interview. Sammet is keen to come back to Australia... probably in 2015

http://www.fullthrottlerock.net/apps/bl ... mmet-edguy

"Thank you very much. Thanks for the interest in the band. Hope to see you in Australia when we come over to tour there."

I didnt think it would be in 2014, since that will be a lot of european dates etc.....but that last comment is definitely hope for us Australians!!

I even have friends of mine that are keen to go to shows with me as I have shown such enthusiasm, and since they know I travel for bands overseas that put on an energetic show with real talent, they are keen to join me in this one! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 27 Apr 2014 10:50

Bumping the thread cuz I wanna see the boys down under! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Drunken Sailor » 28 Apr 2014 10:59

My prediction is that they will do Australia! And i bet it's when Iron Maiden announce their new album tour overseas. Lol
Drunken Sailor
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Next

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts