Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Tobias Sammet's Rock Show Playlists

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Jarhara » 09 Feb 2018 16:36

Muppet wrote:It only makes me sad when they spend the rest of the year not showing it or hating on each other but then come V-Day, it's all about gifts, fancy dinners and bullshit.
It's like those Facebook couples that constantly post lovey-dovey messages to each other for all to see but their nearest and dearest know they are close to breaking up because they are at each other's throats or looking elsewhere for love.
The grand illusion of what love is supposed to be, played out for all to see.
:roll:

that's one of my main reasons why I hate it.
it really feels like it's not about actual love but about this pretentious shit like "oh look how happy we two are, we are just so fortunate to have found each other"... also a lot of people get this really strange attitude towards anyone who does not currently have a lover..... if v-day is suppose to be a day of love then why act like love among friends and family doesn't count? but on the other hand, we already have x-mas to celebrate love in general... so , in my eyes v-day is the holiday of pretentious, show-off couples...there is nothing romantic about that, and yet I always get insulted as being "super unromantic" and "a downer" just because i hate how crazy everyone turns on v-day....

and for the rest of February... i believe i told you about this one phase of my life where i had this friend with depression and then, while i was sacrificing almost every minute of my life to cheer her up, my granddad suddenly died... well, that was one of the hardest parts of my life and, well it all happened in February. not to mention, a lot of people that mattered to me died in February, like actors, members of favorite bands.. and so on... it happened again this year, by the way..... can't i get one year without someone i like dying in February?

(yup, definitely having keyboard problems. When was the last time I changed those batteries?)
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 10 Feb 2018 08:58

Jarhara wrote:also a lot of people get this really strange attitude towards anyone who does not currently have a lover....

Oh trust me, i have been single for so long now that it falls on deaf ears with me.
But i get that ANYDAY not just V-Day!
Just take it in your stride and try not to let it get to you.
:wink:

If i had $$$ for every time i had someone try to set me up or ask me: "Why is a woman like you still single?" OR why i have never married and/or had children, i would be happily single AND filthy rich!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just remind people to look after their own love lives.

But on the flip side, do you wish you were in a relationship?

And yes, i had forgotten about why Febraury was so difficult for you.
I'm sorry.
:hug
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 10 Feb 2018 12:53

No problem...
And I am a happy single, too. No need for a relationship.... Just for those people to keep their mouths shut, mostly when I already feel like either crying or running away
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 11 Feb 2018 05:15

Jarhara wrote:mostly when I already feel like either crying or running away

:( :hug

I don't know what to say to that.
It just makes me sad.
Not matter what i say, we each need to discover our own journey and learn from it.
:hug
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 11 Feb 2018 05:16

Oooppps, it went through as a double post.
Sorry!
I have A LOT of trouble posting in these forums.
It always times out or the Edguy server does not connect.
Or it just freezes.
So i apologise in the future if i ever double post, chances are i've lost connection to the site and can't log back in to correct it.
:)
Last edited by Muppet on 11 Feb 2018 06:33, edited 1 time in total.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 11 Feb 2018 07:05

this way sound stupid, but every time I try to ignore that it´s february, then someone that somehow matters to me dies and it sends me right back to this year and I just can´t help but feel depressed.... only good february is the shortest month of the year
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 12 Feb 2018 08:25

I don't know what to say, really.
I think you may need to forgive yourself first, before it starts to get better.
People are going to pass away.
Sadly, it's a very painful part of life.
I hope i don't sound harsh because i'm not meaning to be.
I just think maybe you are putting too much on yourself, in regards to what happened with your time spent when your grandfather passed.
You need to forgive yourself for that before you can move forward with regards to healing the hurt of losing him.
Try to honour him by remembering all that was 'you and your grandfather'.
He lives on through you with all the lessons and memories he has given you.
Don't let one bad moment ruin those memories for you around his anniversary.
As for others that may pass or have also passed in February, it may be easier for you to deal with it once you have let go of that other pain.
Dealing with death is never easy and we are all just trying our best to figure out life.
I'm sure your Grandfather knew you loved him regardless.
:hug :hug :hug
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 15 Feb 2018 13:13

Ok, that's strange.
The playlist for this week's show has been updated in the 2nd last post on page 73!
Yes, that's right, it seems some posts must have been deleted thus the playlists are now at the end on page 73.

I didn't get to listen in today but i'll play catch up.

The playlist looks rather lovely.
I wish i had more to say but i'm super sleepy so my brain keeps going blank...
Have you ever been so tired where you just keep forgetting what it is you wanted to say or you just can't think straight?
Yep, that's how i am, right about now!
So i'm off to bed!
God, i wish it would rain, i miss the rain so bad!!!
It helps me sleep.
*sigh*

Like always, thanks for doing what you do, Lollilegs!
I look forward to catching up and until next week, BE SAFE!
:pinkgrin:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 17 Feb 2018 11:49

Hiya!

Just posting a farewell here!

I won't be posting in here anymore as the forum is a struggle for me to connect to and to stay connected to.

I'll also be handing my playlists to someone else to upload under my Muppet account.

If they can't do it, i'll try but i won't be posting anything else anymore.

So please don't PM me on here anymore as i won't be around to respond.

Take care all and please be safe!

Enjoy the TSRS, i know i will weekly and i'll maybe see some of you over at the Facebook comments by Avantasia/Edguy.

As for this Savage home here, it's been an absolute pleasure to be apart of this family and post in here.
Thank you for all the friendships, memories and being a safe place to vent and just be me.

As always... BE SAFE!!!

Peace out!
:smoochie <3
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Previous

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts