Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Tobias Sammet's Rock Show Playlists

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 08 Dec 2016 05:36

OK, the playlist has been updated in the first post on page 66.

I couldn't listen in today as i'm away from home BUT looking at the playlist and getting some feedback that it was a good show,. is all i need to know. Besides, i have all the songs he played here with me, so i could do my own version of the TSRS... I'd only be missing his voice and gorgeous laugh!!!
:P

Thanks for doing what you do and being you, T!
:smoochie
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 10 Dec 2016 11:45

Muppet wrote:
Jarhara wrote:Playing "Party Hard" right after "on the Nickle" was so mean...
i was dreaming off to Tom Waits, when the intro of "Party Hard" ruined the mood...

but i guess Tobi just wanted to wake all the listeners up, that fell asleep during "on the nickel".. ^^

I love that 'On the nickel' song... Really dislike that 'Party hard' song though. I used to enjoy it, now it annoys the absolute crap out of me.

It is a great song to work out to!! Its on my "heavy metal workout" playlist! :lol:

It always sorta gets me happy!! its a party song! Party hard! :D :headbang
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 13 Dec 2016 06:51

So remember when i said i had nothing to do with all those people causing all the issues with fans on Twitter and Facebook? I have them all blocked, both sides of the most ridiculous 'fight' i have ever witnessed BUT i have found out one had copied and pasted, although slightly altered, one of my posts.

NOT COOL!!!

Normally i wouldn't care. HONESTLY I would NOT care. BUT it is because of the context of my post and why i did it, that i DO care.
*sigh*

My post for Arne's birthday was a very genuine and heartfelt request of Tobi towards someone that was a shinning light for me, along with his wife, when things got upsetting, confusing and tough for me while i was overseas. They were there to help me pick up the pieces, along with my other close friends.

In fact, I was up until 4:30am laughing and catching up with Tara in Fulda after everyone else had headed for bed. We most likely would have kept talking BUT the hotel cleaning staff started giving us angry looks as they wanted to clean the lounge area but we were still there having a great time. So the 3 of us, another friend was with us also, finally said goodnight as we were meeting up a few hours later with the entire group for breakfast, anyway!
:lol:

PRICELESS moments that i will forever cherish.
:smoochie

So now that you all know WHY i am annoyed, i will share it with you all.

This is my original post:

T's funny, beautiful and priceless response. The fact he went and found one of Arne's own posts to respond to, was a complete class act and made me adore T all the more for it. It truly touched me greatly that you did that Tobi, thank you:

Now the copied post, slightly altered, by someone that has been apart of that group causing issues:

It's apparently the same person that took it upon them self to call me by my full name on Twitter when we have never spoken or had any contact and haven't since, as i have blocked them all.
It's just not normal behaviour.
None of it.
Is it just one or two people arguing with all these different accounts to make it look like they are different groups/people being targeted?
It is just so bizarre.
It is NOT something i can relate to.
Anyway, i am not connected to any of them and have never been and i shall continue to stay away from them although i have a feeling the trolling will just continue.
I've circled 'her' in red:

Anyway, let them troll way i guess.
I've been dealing with these types since 2005, sadly.

I just wanted to comment on that particular post, it's in comments section on the latest Avantasia post on Facebook, as i do NOT want to be associated with these people and her using my previous post MAY make it seem that way to some people.

At the end of the day, they look extremely silly.
I honestly don't understand what they are trying to achieve with all this nonsense.
By now, T knows who the problem is.
Do they think he is stupid?
If they had half a brain between them, they would quit it all.
All of them.
None of them are 'right' in what they are doing.
It's all very childish and petty.
:roll:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 15 Dec 2016 03:39

The playlist for show 120 has been updated in the first post on page 66.

Did he really play "YNGWIE MALMSTEEN: YOU DON'T REMEMBER I'LL NEVER FORGET" twice?
On the Radio Bob page it says he did but i wasn't able to listen to the show and sometimes the Radio Bob playlist makes mistakes.

I haven't heard any feed back from the show today, so i hope it was a good one.
The playlist looks good.

HOPEFULLY i'll be back home next week in time for his show.
I haven't been given a specific date though, so i may miss it again, which would suck.
No wait, was today's show the last show?
Or is it next week?

I guess i'll find out later when i chat to my friend to see how the show was.
:)

Anyways, whatever today was, thanks for doing what you do, T!
I'm sure it was wonderful.
:wink:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 15 Dec 2016 10:18

Muppet wrote:Did he really play "YNGWIE MALMSTEEN: YOU DON'T REMEMBER I'LL NEVER FORGET" twice?

yes he did..
he seemed a little confused.. not in a bad way but stuff like starding a joke and then lgoing somewhere else with it without noticing.. but it was funny^^

Muppet wrote:No wait, was today's show the last show?
Or is it next week?

from what i know the show will go on, even during the hollidays
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 16 Dec 2016 01:47

Jarhara wrote:yes he did..
he seemed a little confused.. not in a bad way but stuff like starding a joke and then lgoing somewhere else with it without noticing.. but it was funny^^

Awe, bless!
:pinkgrin:

He is so cute when he stumbles over his words, gets confused or loses track of what he is trying to say and such.
Or at least i find it cute.

I got to experience it first hand when we met.
It was a very brief meeting and i hardly said anything but he was rather surprised with how British i sounded.
I must confess, it made me feel a little self conscious as he was so loud with his "OHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOW, YOU SOUND SO BRITISH!!!" and i could feel myself go even more red in the face.
Then he started to say something about Bob Catley's accent to AC, the tour manager and the difference in accents and he kind of lost his train of thought with what he was trying to say.
It was definitely adorable to witness and see how animated he got.
Then the next time i spoke, he gave me such a strange look that i thought i must have had bad breath or something.
I had been drinking double latte macchiatos, so maybe i DID have bad coffee breath!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god, that reminds me of how cute the girl was at the hotel who had no idea what a double latte macchiato was.

She thought she had to fit the volume of 2 latte macchiatos into the one latte macchiato glass. She didn't realise it was just a double espresso shot with milk to fit into the one glass. She asked her colleague in German if they had a glass big enough for it or if she should do it in two separate glasses. It was soooooooooooooooooo cute! But after that, the next time i ordered a coffee, she knew exactly what to do with a huge smile.
<3 :pinkgrin:

ANYWAY, TOBI... He isn't taking a break this year?
Cool. Neither am i!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 22 Dec 2016 09:35

The playlist for show 121 has been added to the first post on page 66.

I didn't get to listen in today as i had to get things done for Christmas BUT i'll be sure to catch up. The playlist looks lovely and makes me go all mushy and gooey! I love the love stuff!
:lol: :pinkgrin: :P

Anyway, i am SURE he wished us all a Merry Christmas...
Merry Christmas to you and your beloved family, Tobi.
Be safe.
Be happy.
Stay warm.
Relax and enjoy each other.
:smoochie :pinkgrin:

Merry Christmas All!
Stay safe!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 23 Dec 2016 08:46

Muppet wrote:

Awe, bless!

He is so cute when he stumbles over his words, gets confused or loses track of what he is trying to say and such.

It was a very brief meeting and i hardly said anything but he was rather surprised with how British i sounded.
I must confess, it made me feel a little self conscious as he was so loud with his "OHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOW, YOU SOUND SO BRITISH!!!" and i could feel myself go even more red in the face.
Then he started to say something about Bob Catley's accent to AC, the tour manager and the difference in accents and he kind of lost his train of thought with what he was trying to say.
Then the next time i spoke, he gave me such a strange look that i thought i must have had bad breath or something.
I had been drinking double latte macchiatos, so maybe i DID have bad coffee breath!!!

Oh my god, that reminds me of how cute the girl was at the hotel who had no idea what a double latte macchiato was.

She thought she had to fit the volume of 2 latte macchiatos into the one latte macchiato glass. She didn't realise it was just a double espresso shot with milk to fit into the one glass. She asked her colleague in German if they had a glass big enough for it or if she should do it in two separate glasses. It was soooooooooooooooooo cute! But after that, the next time i ordered a coffee, she knew exactly what to do with a huge smile.

Cool. Neither am i!

sooooo glad I got the dutch courage up to take your hand and go to Tobi! The photo I took of you two is fantastic!! Hope its not your last time talking to him in person!
I was fortunate enough to talk to him for quite a while in Switzerland (to the point that my husband said 3 times we gotta go lol :lol:) and he is so down to earch! I wont go into details cuz I'm sure it would be boring for others to read, but it was nice to have my singing idol interested in a chat :)

Mr Sammet, If you ever read this, thank you so much! We enjoyed your company on the last tour and look forward to more gigs in the future! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 23 Dec 2016 08:48

Muppet wrote:

Awe, bless!

Cool. Neither am i!

sooooo glad I got the dutch courage up to take your hand and go to Tobi! The photo I took of you two is fantastic!! Hope its not your last time talking to him in person!
I was fortunate enough to talk to him for quite a while in Switzerland (to the point that my husband said 3 times we gotta go lol :lol:) and he is so down to earch! I wont go into details cuz I'm sure it would be boring for others to read, but it was nice to have my singing idol interested in a chat :)

Mr Sammet, If you ever read this, thank you so much! We enjoyed your company on the last tour and look forward to more gigs in the future! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 23 Dec 2016 08:49

Muppet wrote:

Awe, bless!

Cool. Neither am i!

Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Banana Girl » 24 Dec 2016 22:58

I have a few new things, Bea dauphine account on Twitter is a fake account of this group Vladimir and company, I mean I speak with this account for a long time (before the story with you) about June and everything was normal in these messages, and since he has attacked Tara, Arne and you these messages was different and end November I think he sent me a private message telling me (I can't remember exactly the precise message) ' I know everything, This account was a spy, you're a fake account of Tara".

He has created an account to attack itself and know what people think of him, in my opinion.

Tobi is very smart to know who is the problem in this story!

I'm like you SavageMuppet I don't want to take the side or other side of people, I want to stay away from that shit! I disabled my twitter account after this message and follows the Tobi's adventures via facebook without commented his posts, because I'm afraid of being attacked once more. I'm too old for this kind of childish games.

I think that the best way is to ignore these people.

I hope you have understand what I try to say and my imperfect english.

Merry Xmas to you all ! :hug

Peace & be safe !
Banana Girl
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Muppet » 25 Dec 2016 05:50

Banana Girl wrote:I have a few new things, Bea dauphine account on Twitter is a fake account of this group Vladimir and company, I mean I speak with this account for a long time (before the story with you) about June and everything was normal in these messages, and since he has attacked Tara, Arne and you these messages was different and end November I think he sent me a private message telling me (I can't remember exactly the precise message) ' I know everything, This account was a spy, you're a fake account of Tara".

He has created an account to attack itself and know what people think of him, in my opinion.

Tobi is very smart to know who is the problem in this story!

I'm like you SavageMuppet I don't want to take the side or other side of people, I want to stay away from that shit! I disabled my twitter account after this message and follows the Tobi's adventures via facebook without commented his posts, because I'm afraid of being attacked once more. I'm too old for this kind of childish games.

I think that the best way is to ignore these people.

I hope you have understand what I try to say and my imperfect english.

Merry Xmas to you all ! :hug

Peace & be safe !

Thanks Banana Girl and i understand you perfectly.

Please don't stop replying to Tobi's posts. Don't be scared. What are they going to do? Call you names? Create lies? Behave like crazy people?

Oh wait... They already are!

Don't stop posting, Tobi/Avantasia/Edguy need to hear from their fans.

Let's see, since 2005 i have had my life threatened, been told they would slit my throat/beat me up if they ever crossed paths with me at a European show. Had my old social media accounts hacked. My family targeted. My personal information shared. My mobile number shared and then prank called continuously with people pretending to be Tobi or just stupidity. Had my photos distributed to international erotica dating sites - I was rather popular :lol: . I've been accused of being Tobi. Been accused of being his secret girlfriend/wife in 2005/2006 - Where was i when THAT happened?! Been called an ugly, dumb, fat and desperate cripple. Been called 'Sammet's Whore' and I'm sure i have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff.

NOW i have Vlad/Fried's group calling me a fat pig and slug. A mature slobbery woman.

What do i care?

I can't be bothered with any of them/it.
Neither can Tara or Arne.
They just got mixed up in some idiotic feud between obsessed fans that are accusing each other of being jealous and copying each other's posts. Then i got involved.

None of us, Tara, Arne or myself, know any of them on a personal level/are friends with them, from either side of the conflict.
Nor do we want to be.

We don't know who started it and we don't care.

They even accused the Radio Bob's staff of being apart of it all when they were told to behave and were banned.

They make fake accounts and stalk each other and it is just some really batshit crazy behaviour.

Who has time for that in their lives?

They need to grow up, start acting their age and get a life... A REAL LIFE! And stop projecting their misery on others because ain't nobody got time for that. No one wants to partake in their pitiful, attention seeking game.

Whomever they are.
:roll:

I don't need to create fake accounts.

I've always been Muppet and always will be.

I am Vanessa Wloch.

I LOVE being me.

I don't need or want to be a fake and I'm certainly not jealous of anyone.

I really like who i am... And I have a feeling that Avantasia and Edguy really like their Muppet too!
:P :wink: :smoochie

Merry Christmas and peace out!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 29 Dec 2016 06:15

Another fantastic show today!! Even Muz listened in.....like I gave him a choice! :lol:
Hooked up my phone's Bluetooth with the jukebox Bluetooth in our bar/lounge and played it through that! :headbang

Still love the Maiden being played! As well as Dio, BB Steal & Mr Big....but what I found amusing was when my hubby heard Fastaway playing After Midnight and he started singing along! He said he owned it on cassette! :lol:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 29 Dec 2016 10:34

The first post on page 66 has been updated with the playlist for week 122.

Loved the show today, T.
Sammy was demanding my attention though, so i missed bits and pieces.
Luckily in the songs i liked the least!
:lol: :P

You definitely sounded happier/healthier so HOPEFULLY that means no more cold.

I look forward to what 2017 brings, show wise and enjoy your new year's celebrations.
Happy New Year!!!
BE & PLAY SAFE!!!
Stay warm!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 05 Jan 2017 15:21

Ok, the first post on page 66 has been updated with the playlist for week 123... Now count it with me... 1 - 2 - 3!

Sorry!

It was a great show today.
Gosh, you can talk fast, T!
It was like you were in hyper drive or something!

But then again, i have been waking up feeling so hung over and out of it the last month due to the amount and the strength of medication i'm on... Especially over the Christmas period as i ended up spending Christmas home, alone and totally drugged up in bed.
It really makes me slow and foggy.
It's so hard at times to even open my eyes and focus or try and decipher what is being said to me.
So MAYBE you just SEEMED to be talking super fast because i'm super drugged lately!

*sigh*

But it WAS a great show.
I must confess, i was snoozing during parts of it but i think i can be forgiven considering the circumstances.
Thank you for responding to me again.
It never fails to put a smile on my face and brighten my day.
Love you, you beautiful man!
:smoochie <3 :hug

Looking forward to next week!
:)
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 10 Jan 2017 10:13

Sorry to hear you have been too drugged up to enjoy 2016 Christmas :hug
Hopefully 2017 will be a better year for you pain/drug wise and you will be able to enjoy so much more! fingers crossed for you Muppet!

Tobi seemed to be talking at normal speed :) sometimes he speeds up, sometimes he slows down, but overall, about the same!
It was an awesome show!!

I would love to put in a request for a song or two, but been apprehensive to do so since my first attempt in German! :lol:
My second attempt in English was much more successful! :lol: I just don't want to bother him! yep catch 22 much? :lol:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 12 Jan 2017 09:55

Playlist for show 124 has been updated in the first post on page 66.

I slept through the show today, sorry.
I woke up at 6:30ish, did the toilet run with Sam and then went back to bed and left the Laptop recording for the 7am start.
I'll play catch up.

A few interesting choices of song today.
I'm sure i'll enjoy it when i listen to it, even though i can't really see it flowing in my head currently.

Thanks for another show, Tobi.
Like always, i try my best to tune in.
Looking forward to next week and catching what i missed this morning on the weekend.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 12 Jan 2017 15:38

i have no idea how tobi got to talk about Alien abductions but it was shure funny^^ :alien:

kinda reminds me of this old german punk band song, it's about the whole band getting abducted to give a concert on the Alien's home plante..
so if i was an Alien, i would definetly abduct Tobi and all the others from Avantasia and then oragnize a galazy tour or something......
Wait, this sounds wrong in just so many ways... forget i ever said anything^^
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 19 Jan 2017 04:22

The first post on page 66 has been updated with the playlist for week 125.
These weeks are just flying by!
:o

I woke up in a great mood today, had an exceptional dream, and was feeling lovely but lazy.
I stayed in bed and listened to the show and just enjoyed the moment...
For 3.5 hours!
:P :lol:

I LOOOOOOOOOOVED today's show.
:woohoo:

But then i love all the love, mushy stuff.
It's happening all around me these days.

Then there's Journey to Arcadia, need i say more?
Still feels like true love, each and every time!
<3 <3 <3

Thank you for today's show, Lollilegs.
You truly are a 'Sexy Little thing' playing such songs!
:lol: :smoochie

If Edguy DO make it down to Australia with the 'Edguy 25th Anniversary Tour', i'll be sure to make it to as many gigs as possible provided nothing unforeseen happens.
Promise!
:hug :pinkgrin:

As i know a number of fans still read this thread and these boards in general, damn you all for being lurkers :P , i want to encourage you all to write into him.
Why isn't anyone writing into him?
Don't make me write in and ask questions like: "Who was your favourite Spice Girl?"
:lol: :P

Jarhara wrote:i have no idea how tobi got to talk about Alien abductions but it was shure funny^^ :alien:

Maybe he had probing on his mind?
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 19 Jan 2017 15:22

did you hear how Tobi did an australian accent? i think it was quite good^^ .... but it's been a while since i last heard a realy aussie accent, so...

and i should realy write a mail.. but i don't know what to ask, i am afraid my mail ends up long and confusing...
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

PreviousNext

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts