Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Tobias Sammet's Rock Show Playlists

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 27 Oct 2016 09:00

Muppet wrote:

The funniest thing is, they still are, or used to be, all friends with each other.
Pot meet Kettle!!!
It's really sick and twisted!!!
:lol:

So they are simply a group of obsessed/stalker fans at war with each other over who is closest and gets the most attention/information from/about T.
Rabid motherf*ckers that stop at nothing and take aim at anyone.
They stoop to all low levels and even include T in their 'Tweet Wars'...
Like he gives a shit!?!

https://twitter.com/SavageMuppet/with_replies

I know of one pyscho fan who has made comments on her FB account.....I stay weeeeeell away from her as she is trouble!
I haven't seen many of the psychos but then I don't usually go through a lot of posts on FB....im pretty slack! But I know they are out there!

Well done on naming and shaming! people acting like that dick-fried guy need to be taken down a peg or two so well done :)
Some trolls ruin it for everyone hey! :(
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 27 Oct 2016 09:04

Show was great today! Thanks Mr Sammet! :headbang
Always look forward to Thursday mornings! :D Ive not posted much lately as I have been super busy working long days and then working on a few projects at home after work, but just want to say, I'm listening in each week and love all you guys!! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 03 Nov 2016 08:36

The first post on page 66 has been updated with the playlist from this week.

I didn't get to hear the show after BB Steal, so i hope the list is correct. It's taken from the Radio Bob page.

Hopefully i can catch up on the show this weekend or when i can't sleep at night.

Like always thank you for the show, T!

Until next week, Ciao! Ciao!
:)
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 08 Nov 2016 08:17

Looking forward to the show this week!

Great show last week Tobi! Thanks again for putting in the effort to deliver us a quality show each week!

Loving the pics of the inspiration of greenery Tobi is sharing! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 08 Nov 2016 22:55

Ok, so i won't be able to listen in every Thursday until the New Year.

I'll also be away, mostly, from the PC until then too, SO I'll still try and log on to do the playlist. It might take longer these days for me to get it done due to rehab commitments and pain/exhaustion, that's all. If i can't do it, i'll have a family member access Muppet and do it for me. The posts might seem different!

So take care all and see you in the New Year!

T, i'll still be listening in as i have a friend recording your shows for me while i'm at physio/appointments, so you BETTER be laughing every week! I'll be listening out for it, Mr!
:smoochie
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 09 Nov 2016 07:36

Looking forward to the show in the morning!! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 10 Nov 2016 03:32

Playlist for week 115 has been updated in the first post on page 66.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 11 Nov 2016 22:32

Thank you Mr Sammet for another great show! :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 16 Nov 2016 08:57

So, Tara and I were minding our own business last night and having some fun laughing as we had just finished chatting on Skype. I apologised to her about my voice if I sounded a little harsh as I had been coughing and dry retching after having swallowed a mosquito outside that evening and my throat was a little raw. To which she replied with naming the mosquito Paul!

Anyway, we were just doing our thing responding to Tobi’s post before I was about to go to bed while those twits started up again. I have them blocked so my screen shots are different to others but you get the idea of what happened.

First is a posting of our conversation as the public sees it ending with a twit's post and my last response to Tara missing. Then you have what I see when i am logged in, complete with my last respnse to Tara and HIS comment missing as i have them blocked. Please note, my last reply to Tara just disappears in the public view. Some see it, some don't. Therefore, I posted it again to the Avantasia page, twice, once as part of the same conversation and then again as a separate comment and it STILL hasn’t shown up in the public view. I have messaged Facebook about it to see what their excuse is, as my posting on the Avantasia page was working wonderfully up until that point.

Our conversation:

The end of the conversation as the public sees it but not me as I have him blocked and my last response to Tara is missing:

The end of the conversation as i see it:

My third, separate posting of my last response to Tara:

Weird!
*shrugs*

Then we have screen shots from the other week after Tobi changed his profile picture on the Avantasia Facebook page and I made a comment. My post and then their comments which were made further down the comments section as I have them blocked, so I didn’t see it straight away but couldn’t be bothered in responding when I was made aware of it. Hence the time stamps.

It is rather ridiculous how butthurt these two got over a lonely, desperate, mature, slobbery woman like me, an accumulation of their words - not mine, getting a response from T. Apparently, there are other insulting posts out in cyber space by this group of friends but i personally can NOT be bothered with it. I have them all blocked on all social media platforms and will continue to block any that pop up.

They can call me old. Fat. Lonely. Desperate. Ugly. Whatever... I honestly don't care. I love and accept myself, as does my nearest and dearest. What those twits post about me merely made me giggle when I was made aware of it and was like water off a duck's back. It doesn’t bother me. Again, i'm only posting this in here for all to see and to benefit other fans that are being attacked or will be in the future.

Tara and Arne are truly beautiful and decent people. I spent time with them in April when i was over in Germany and look forward to our next adventure. I’m sure they can speak for themselves BUT I’ll give a quick rundown on my understanding. Just like me, they have been dragged into this twisted affair simply because they were trying to stick up for people they saw were being publicly bullied and attacked while also hoping to calm all the hatred that was happening on the Radio Bob TSRS Weekly Posts. Since then, they have continued to be attacked and had a heap of bullshit and accusations posted about them.

None of what they do is going to stop Tara, Arne or myself from posting in response to Tobi's posts. I doubt very much it is going to stop Tobi responding either, be it to Arne, Tara, me or any other fan.

I love annoying the crap out of T and being super cheeky to him on his Facebook posts. To ALL of his gorgeous, genuine and passionate fans out there, that don’t want/need to compete, don't hold back in fear of these people targeting you. Post. Be merry and have fun.

Finally, their stupidity which I was made aware of when I logged on today after last night.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Just had to add this in for the whole conversation as they added in these two comments today during the TSRS apparently. So here they are. Boring and repetitive as they are.

Peace and love to all but those that don’t deserve it!
:wink: :smoochie
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 17 Nov 2016 08:48

The playlist for week 116 has been updated in the first post on page 66. BTW check out the week/show number and the date, pretty cool! Week 116(16/11/16) or the US way 11/16/16!!!
:P

I didn't listen to the show today as i had a really bad day yesterday and was too drugged/exhausted. I had to cancel everything yesterday and today which sucked as it's my mother's 69th birthday tomorrow (Friday) and i wanted to get a heap of things done. Oh well, hopefully i wake up tomorrow and feel stronger.

I'll catch up this weekend, show wise but thank you for the show like always, T. I'm sure it was a fun show and the playlist looks great.
:wink:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 17 Nov 2016 10:53

Today's show was FANTASTIC!! Thank you again Mr Sammet for your great selection of songs to start a blah Thursday morning work day! Nothing like hearing The Clairvoyant in the car on the way to work! :headbang

Did get some strange looks from the car beside me when Tobi was talking....I guess my local traffic doesn't hear much german coming out of cars with the windows down! :lol::lol:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 17 Nov 2016 10:58

Sorry to hear you have been harassed on FB Vanessa! Hopefully they will stop....but some people thrive on shit like that so if they keep it up, just ignore it :) I know its hard :( but they get hard-ons over responses!

Ive never been attacked by anyone on Tobi's FB page in response to any post I have written....but then I am about as exciting as watching paint dry, so I don't draw anyone's attention! Hardly even Tobi's as I've only gotten a few responses, but I don't write for a response for him....if he reads my 'have a great day' and goes about his day, then I am happy that he knows he has happy fans out there :)

Stay strong! :)
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 19 Nov 2016 12:58

Thank you, Lisa.

They aren't the first.
They won't be the last.
I've been dealing with and have seen other fans being attacked by Trolls/obsessed twits, since 2005.

Me posting what they did, is more of a 'Community Service'.
What they do/say doesn't actually affect/upset me.
Most of it i don't even see or care to see.

I posted what i did to show other fans that have been attacked or that will be attacked, that these people are just Trolls attacking anyone and everyone because they get a kick out of it AND are hoping to garnish T's attention.
What they say and their accusations, make absolutely no sense... Just delusions by an unwell person/people.
They are just sad, little bullies.
No more, no less.
So boring.
So common.
School yard trash.

No one should get upset by them, they should just block them and get on with being an awesome fan!
I'm hoping my post encourages other fans that are unsure of posting or responding to T, to not be concerned.
I don't want ANY genuine fans to stop posting to T.
In fact i want MORE genuine fans posting/responding to T.
I'm hoping my post encourages others to ignore these Trolls.
I'm hoping my post helps everyone realise that the one that is affected most by this is T and that because of these Trolls, he has already lost promotion/marketing by the Facebook page by Radio Bob for his show.
All because these Trolls were doing on that page, what they are now doing on the Avantasia page and what they have always done on Twitter.

How sad and unfair is that?

In a way, i am glad it is all public.
These Trolls are displaying their own crazy for all to see.

Anyway, thank you once again.

I don't plan on posting anything more about them from now on.
They don't deserve any more of my energy/attention.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 23 Nov 2016 10:18

I just ignore idiots like those, but ive not been attacked, personally or not on any of Tobi's social media....
I hope it doesn't scare away genuine fans! but I guess genuine fans can tell the difference between trolls and other genuine fans....there is still one chick who I see respond to Tobi's posts with negatives to begin with and then tries to finish on a high note....always makes me roll my eyes....

She has put him down soooo many times but then claims to be THE biggest fan (cuz she travels within Europe? big whoop right? a 2 hour train/plane right aint a lot of travel...that's practically a trip to the grocery store here! I know you will get that Ness! :lol:) and that sort of passive aggressive behaviour makes me sick!

At least Tobi is a smart man and can see what these people write....but he shouldn't have to read that shit on his social media! nobody should!

I'm just happy to plod along with my posts not worth reading....but at least they are happy and not putting any other fan down! I wish the idiots could do the same....but then if they did, they wouldn't be idiots! :lol:
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 24 Nov 2016 06:47

The playlist for week 117 has been added to the first post on page 66.

Thank you for a lovely show today, T.
I managed to hear most of it.
I DID snooze a few times, if i'm to be completely honest but that was due to the painkillers, not because you were boring.
I look forward to next week's show, even if i'm not sure i'll be around.
:pinkgrin:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 25 Nov 2016 04:49

Playing "Party Hard" right after "on the Nickle" was so mean...
i was dreaming off to Tom Waits, when the intro of "Party Hard" ruined the mood...

but i guess Tobi just wanted to wake all the listeners up, that fell asleep during "on the nickel".. ^^
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 26 Nov 2016 01:19

Jarhara wrote:Playing "Party Hard" right after "on the Nickle" was so mean...
i was dreaming off to Tom Waits, when the intro of "Party Hard" ruined the mood...

but i guess Tobi just wanted to wake all the listeners up, that fell asleep during "on the nickel".. ^^

I love that 'On the nickel' song... Really dislike that 'Party hard' song though. I used to enjoy it, now it annoys the absolute crap out of me.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 01 Dec 2016 03:45

The first post on page 66 has been updated with the playlist for week 118.

I was able to listen in this morning... Yeah i know, i was meant to be rehabbing but sometimes plans don't work out if my body doesn't want to co-operate. Anyway, shit happens and life moves on.

I totally enjoyed the show this morning.
So many songs that i adore were played.
<3 :pinkgrin:

Sadly i won't be here for the next 2 shows. I'll be away from home until a few days before Christmas. I think i'm missing the last show of the year... Which is always an awesome show!
*sigh*

Never mind, i'll catch up on the shows once i get back home. Most likely after Christmas when i have time.

But thank you for a gorgeous show today, Lollilegs.
Enjoy your last shows of the year, T!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 08 Dec 2016 05:36

OK, the playlist has been updated in the first post on page 66.

I couldn't listen in today as i'm away from home BUT looking at the playlist and getting some feedback that it was a good show,. is all i need to know. Besides, i have all the songs he played here with me, so i could do my own version of the TSRS... I'd only be missing his voice and gorgeous laugh!!!

Thanks for doing what you do and being you, T!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 10 Dec 2016 11:45

Muppet wrote:
Jarhara wrote:Playing "Party Hard" right after "on the Nickle" was so mean...

I love that 'On the nickel' song... Really dislike that 'Party hard' song though. I used to enjoy it, now it annoys the absolute crap out of me.

It is a great song to work out to!! Its on my "heavy metal workout" playlist! :lol:

It always sorta gets me happy!! its a party song! Party hard! :D :headbang
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

PreviousNext

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts