Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Hello from Northern Germany

Recently registered? Introduce yourself to the forum's Savages here.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Skyknight » 29 Jun 2013 11:23

Hello all! Just a few words about me. My first metal encounters were Metallicas "...and justice for all" and - surprise, surprise - Helloweens Keeper Part 2. I am a 40 years old male and I live near Wacken in Northern Germany.
The rest of me is pretty normal: works in IT-Business, like concerts, likes to sing, plays bassguitar and is married to the most beautiful woman in the world (OK, so are all of you guys, right?)
I'm glad to be here - Avantasia rules! :headbang
----
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Skyknight
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Jun 2013 04:07
Location: Roaming around

Postby Gamadeus » 29 Jun 2013 15:30

Skyknight wrote:Hello all! Just a few words about me. My first metal encounters were Metallicas "...and justice for all" and - surprise, surprise - Helloweens Keeper Part 2. I am a 40 years old male and I live near Wacken in Northern Germany.
The rest of me is pretty normal: works in IT-Business, like concerts, likes to sing, plays bassguitar and is married to the most beautiful woman in the world (OK, so are all of you guys, right?)
I'm glad to be here - Avantasia rules! :headbang

Hello, and welcome the these boards. :hug

- If you try to fail, and is succesfull, have you failed or succed?
- Best fast food resturant?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Name 3 negative aspects of your very beautiful wife.
- Best song Tobias ever written outside Edguy and Avantasia?
- Studio Ghibi or Pixar?
- Meat or no meat?
- Who is the best doctor?
- Best season of Buffy?
User avatar
Gamadeus
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 25 Jun 2013 22:13

Postby Toradh » 30 Jun 2013 08:21

Is Wacken really the best place on earth to live in or is it just my romanticising imagination?
Toradh
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 27 Apr 2013 16:51
Location: Bochum, Germany

Postby Aywen » 30 Jun 2013 13:00

Welcome & have fun!

Funny questions Gamadeus :D
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
User avatar
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 8750
Joined: 17 Nov 2008 17:49
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Skyknight » 01 Jul 2013 06:13

Gamadeus wrote:
Skyknight wrote:Hello all! Just a few words about me. My first metal encounters were Metallicas "...and justice for all" and - surprise, surprise - Helloweens Keeper Part 2. I am a 40 years old male and I live near Wacken in Northern Germany.
The rest of me is pretty normal: works in IT-Business, like concerts, likes to sing, plays bassguitar and is married to the most beautiful woman in the world (OK, so are all of you guys, right?)
I'm glad to be here - Avantasia rules! :headbang

Hello, and welcome the these boards. :hug

- If you try to fail, and is succesfull, have you failed or succed?
- Best fast food resturant?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Name 3 negative aspects of your very beautiful wife.
- Best song Tobias ever written outside Edguy and Avantasia?
- Studio Ghibi or Pixar?
- Meat or no meat?
- Who is the best doctor?
- Best season of Buffy?



1. I'll try to work that one out when I found an answer to "What's the sound of a falling tree when no-one listens"!
2. Subway, I think, though I don't eat that much in fastfood restaurants.
3. 42
4. Obstinacy, obstinacy, obstinacy
5. I've never looked to the outside :)
6. Pixar
7. Meat
8. Dr. House
9. 6th season. I like the musical episode "Once more with feeling".
10. Thanks for welcoming me!!
Last edited by Skyknight on 01 Jul 2013 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
----
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Skyknight
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Jun 2013 04:07
Location: Roaming around

Postby Skyknight » 01 Jul 2013 06:16

Toradh wrote:Is Wacken really the best place on earth to live in or is it just my romanticising imagination?

For 10 days in a year, it is the best place on earth to live in. For the rest of the year it's - just hold on to your romanticising imagination! There is a reason why I live near and not in Wacken.
----
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Skyknight
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Jun 2013 04:07
Location: Roaming around

Postby Thierry » 01 Aug 2013 21:33

Welcome on board(s)! :)

I suppose you're in Wacken right now :)
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!
 
Posts: 7859
Joined: 17 Oct 2001 00:00
Location: Southwest of France

Postby Skyknight » 02 Aug 2013 10:43

Thierry wrote:Welcome on board(s)! :)

I suppose you're in Wacken right now :)

Yes, indeed!! It's very hot, very loud and, of course, there's lots of Heavy Metal Music in the air. :headbang
Skyknight
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Jun 2013 04:07
Location: Roaming around


Return to Savage Introductions!

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 200 on 01 Jul 2007 12:10
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest