Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Jenove queen of the savage

Recently registered? Introduce yourself to the forum's Savages here.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Jenova » 04 Sep 2013 13:47

Name: Jenova

Birthday: the dawn of time... well for me it was

Residence: Your nightmares... or not :gpig . Ok, Sweden/Australia

How Did I Start Listening To Metal?
I was born and started breathing :headbang No I wish you could just be born with great music taste. Honestly it was in 7th grade that I was introduced to Nightwish by a friend. I don’t even want to think about what I listened to before that. Around the same time I heard the boys in my class playing Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian and Metallica but girls weren’t supposed to like that kind of music so I kind of listened to it secretly. Not until high school did I meet another girl who love Iron Maiden and finally got out of the black closet or something. That’s when I discovered Edguy and lots of my other favourite bands but it would take me another 7 years and a journey half way across the world to before I found Avantasia.

I Like...
- Food: Yes, lots of it!
- Drink: Tea, ginger beer, Irish whiskey, Kopparberg's elderberry and lime cider, more tea!!!
- Movies: The Lord of the rings, Final fantasy 1 and 2 (I don't get why no one like the first one everything's got a spirit that can turn into a scary ghost fucking beautiful ok?!) , Princess Mononoke, Princess Nausicaa and the valley of the wind, Glasblåsarens barn, Pan’s Labyrinth, Willow, far too many to mention all.
- Books: The Deverry cycles, The Dark Materia, A Song of fire and Ice, Gösta Berlings Saga, The Wicked Times of Oz, far too many to mention all
- Season: Winter
- Hobbies: Stargazing :upsidown: , fire and duck :robinhood: , Dancing on a mountain, wondering what is going on j:0) .
Ok seriously: Singing, listening to music, reading fantasy, playing board games and roll playing games, climbing, outdoorsy stuff like paddling and living outdoors.

Music...
- Bands: Val'istar (my band you might not know of us yet but in a few years we'll sell millions of records and I'll have hundreds of men and a Ferrari and helicopter license...!!! :sillywink: ) Edguy and Avantasia (obviously), Altaria, Blind Guardian, Dream Tale, Aina, Iron Maiden, Sinergy, Serenety, Stratovarius, Cains offering, Night wish, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Falconer, Lost Horizon and the list goes on and on...
- Albums:
Top 5: Hellfire Club, Nightfall on middle earth, Aina Days of a Rising Doom, The Metal Opera I and II, Gather the faithful
- Songs: When my father died I listed to Holy water and Superheroes over and over and they helped me a lot. My sister and I even sung Superheroes at the funeral.
- Singers:
Top 5 female: Amanda Summerville, Kimbirly Goss, Tarja Turunen , Candice Night, Elisa Martin
Top 5: Bruse Dickinson, Rob Halford, Andre Matos, Hansi Kürsch, Daniel Heighman
- Musicians: Are you kidding, there’s no way I can chose few enough to fit on this page!!!!

Worst Nightmare: dying and waking up in heaven :innocent: were everyone else is a Christian and only listens to Hill songs :scared: Aaaahhhh!!

Place To Go: Avantasia, Aina, Into the shadows, Into the black, Into the morning light, Where the rainbows end, Nangijalar, The forth world, Tanelorn, Narnia
Last edited by Jenova on 12 Sep 2013 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
Relax, have some Yasmin Tea!
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Hard Rocker » 04 Sep 2013 19:01

With that name you should have mentioned Final Fantasy VII!... jk

Welcome and have fun! :)
19.12.10 - AVANTASIA: You bring us fantasy ||14.10.11 - EDGUY: In our lives you're 10 out of 10 || 31.05.13 - AVANTASIA's first show in Spain || 17.10.14 - EDGUY: Beware of the Love Tyger!
Hard Rocker
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Jenova » 04 Sep 2013 23:45

Thanks Hard Rocker!
The topic was movies, the second movie is build on the VII game. As far as I know there's only 2 movies :geek:
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Hard Rocker » 05 Sep 2013 02:30

Jenova wrote:Thanks Hard Rocker!
The topic was movies, the second movie is build on the VII game. As far as I know there's only 2 movies :geek:

Haha ok, when you wrote Final Fantasy 2 I didn't get that you were talking about Advent Children! :P
19.12.10 - AVANTASIA: You bring us fantasy ||14.10.11 - EDGUY: In our lives you're 10 out of 10 || 31.05.13 - AVANTASIA's first show in Spain || 17.10.14 - EDGUY: Beware of the Love Tyger!
Hard Rocker
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby ShredKnight » 05 Sep 2013 13:42

Pretty sure that Advent Children had the best movie sound track ever made.... Sephiroth *Dun dun Dun :headbang
"If I was worried about crushing the ants beneath between my feet I wouldn't be able to walk around"- Gattsu
ShredKnight
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby Jenova » 05 Sep 2013 13:45

I'm pretty sure I agree with you ShredKnight j:)) .
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 05 Sep 2013 19:13

welcome & have fun!
what's your favourite pair of socks? :cloppy:
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Thierry » 05 Sep 2013 22:14

Welcome on board(s)! :)
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Jenova » 09 Sep 2013 09:38

Thanks Tierry and Aywen!

Aywen, that's a hard question :notsure: . I've got a pair of black ones with a pink owl that's really good everyday ones...Then there's the new ones I've got from granma in wool with sheep on them that's really nice for cold days and I love my ankle short Puma running ones for running. Just because it's you asking I think I have to go with the wooly sheep ones :D
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby POWERDAVE » 23 Sep 2013 19:36

Very good stay
Youre Alive! said the Maker and smile at the Avdaark!
POWERDAVE
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 23 Sep 2013 19:44

Jenova wrote:Thanks Tierry and Aywen!

Aywen, that's a hard question :notsure: . I've got a pair of black ones with a pink owl that's really good everyday ones...Then there's the new ones I've got from granma in wool with sheep on them that's really nice for cold days and I love my ankle short Puma running ones for running. Just because it's you asking I think I have to go with the wooly sheep ones :D

The owl and sheep ones sound cute! :D
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Return to Savage Introductions!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts