Edguy & Avantasia Forums

ABOUT YOU...

Recently registered? Introduce yourself to the forum's Savages here.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby ESTAC » 20 Feb 2003 06:13

Imagine you're a Metal Superstar and this is the formular that introduces you in every magazine... (we still can dream, can't we :roll:? )
Just copy/paste and fill :)!

Name:

Birthday:

Residence:

How Did I Start Listening To Metal?

I Like...
- Food:
- Drink:
- Movies:
- Books:
- Season:
- Hobbies:

Music...
- Bands:
- Albums:
- Songs:
- Singers:
- Musicians

Worst Nightmare:

Place To Go:
Last edited by ESTAC on 13 Nov 2005 19:22, edited 2 times in total.
ESTAC
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby ESTAC » 20 Feb 2003 06:33

Name: Alexandre

Birthday: 28th october 1976

Residence: Troyes, France

-> I don't remember, I was in the craddle :D!

I Like...
- Food: French, Portuguese, Italian and Indian traditionnal meals
- Drink: Red wine, Vodka, Portwein, Beer (German ;))
- Movies: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gérard Depardieu, Louis de Funès and Pierre Richard.
- Books: ASTERIX !!!
- Season: Summer
- Hobbies: playing guitar, singing, sitting at my computer, football (on TV ;))

Music...
- Bands: Scorpions, Avantasia, Edguy, Angra, Rhapsody, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Sabaton, Alestorm, Powerwolf, Korpiklaani...
- Albums: Deep Purple - In Rock and Machine head, Gamma Ray - Powerplant, Yngwie Malmsteen - Rising Force, Therion - Theli, Edguy - Theater of Salvation, Nightwish - Oceanborn, Viper - Theater of Fate
- Songs: Stratovarius - Black Diamonds, Edguy - Vain Glory Opera, Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory, Nightwish - Sleeping Sun, Scorpions - Fly to the Rainbow
- Singers: Freddie Mercury, Fabio Lione, Tobias Sammet, Michael Kiske, André Matos, Tarja Turunen, Dio and Klaus Meine.
- Musicians: Vivaldi, Bach, Beethoven ,Ritchie Blackmore, Kai Hansen, Brian May, Bon Jovi.

Worst Nightmare: Being buried alive

Place To Go: Anywhere In The Galaxy!
Last edited by ESTAC on 15 Apr 2014 20:48, edited 10 times in total.
ESTAC
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby The Almighty Iron Chamber » 20 Feb 2003 15:44

Name: Lord Patrick Of Chamberland (haha! you can remove the "lord" and the "of" :wink: )

Birthday: November 6, 1981

Residence: Québec city in Canada

My uncle made me listen Metallica, Slayer and Iron Maiden when I was 9 years old... and the story is still continuing! g)

I Like...
- Food: Pizza, lasagna, fast-food, poutine, roast-beef, chocolate, sour candy and a lot of other shit.

- Drink: Pepsi! Beer, orange juice, beer, cocktail, beer, chocolate milk and beer! g)

- Movies: Braveheart, Gladiator, Sixth Sense, LOTR 1 and 2

- Season: WTF??? Hehehe Autumn and spring... more autumn... I love when it rains...

- Hobbies: Surfing through Internet, listening metal, discovering new bands, going out with my friends, party, playing golf, watching ice hockey, smoking pot, watching Southpark and The Simpsons, playing video games and enjoying life god-damn-it! :lol:

Music...
- Bands: Dark Moor, Rhapsody, Elvenking, Gamma Ray, BG, Iron Maiden, Bal-Sagoth, Old Man's Child, Visions Of Atlantis, Secret Sphere, Dies Ire, Labyrinth, Avantasia, Edguy, DragonForce, Conquest, Helloween, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica and a lot more! (it will take hours to name all of them!)

- Albums: Powerslave (Iron Maiden), Legendary Tales (Rhapsody), Hall Of The Olden Dreams & The Gates Of Oblivion (Dark Moor), A Time Nevercome (Secret Sphere), Avantasia part I, Power Cosmic,Atlantis Ascendant & Battle Mgic (Bal-Sagoth), Heathenreel (Elvenking), Land Of The Free (Gamma Ray), Walls Of Jericho (Helloween) and a lot more!

- Songs: A New World (Dark Moor), Warrior Of Ice (Rhapsody), In The Name Of The King (Dies Ire), Legend (Secret Sphere), Agony Of Fallen Grace (Old Man's Child), Quest For Eternal Fame (Dark Moor), The Ancient Forest Of Elves (Luca Turilli), Chapter 1 (Labyrinth) Rebellion In Dreamland (Gamma Ray), Somewhere Far Beyond (BG), Smoke And Mirrors (SyX) and a thousand more!

- Singers: Bruce Dickinson, Tobias Sammet, Kai Hansen, Fabio Lione, Rob Tyrant, Tony Kakko, Ramon of Secret Sphere, Timo Kotipelto, Russell Allen, Elisa C. Martin.

- Musicians: Michael Romeo (guitars), Nick Barker (drums), Roberto PC (keyboard), Jens Johansson (keys), Aldo Lonobile (guitar), Enrik Garcia (guitar), Alex Holzwarth (drums), Andre Olbritch (guitars), Kai Hansen (guitar), Thomen Stauch (drums), Michael Pinella (keys).

Worst Nightmare: To be who I am! :lol: J/K Seriously, I don't give a shit about that... hehehehe. Let just say that my worst nightmare would be to be a guest in the TV-show "Friends".... it sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks!!!!

Place To Go: Spain, Germany, England, Finland, France, Italy, Brazil, Sweden and a lot more!

Damn... it was long...
The Almighty Iron Chamber
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Reizel » 20 Feb 2003 19:48

Name: Luiz

Birthday: 08/03/85

Residence: Barão, Brazil

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? With a CD I bought because I thought the cover was cool, with monsters and stuff... :roll: That CD was Iron Maiden's "Best of the Beast"...

I Like...
- Food: Pizza, Cheeseburguer, French Fries... And every kind of junk food you can think of...
- Drink: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE
- Movies: All Hellraiser, All Evil Dead, Lord of Illusions, Necronomicon, From Beyond, Lotr 1 and 2 (and many more horror movies... :wink: )
- Season: Autumn
- Hobbies: Videogames, Internet g) Music

Music...
- Bands: Kamelot, Edguy, Freedom Call, Hammerfall, Gamma Ray, Nightwish, Stratovarius, Cradle Of Filth, Kiss, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden...
- Albums: Epica, Karma and The Fourth Legacy (Kamelot); Vain Glory Opera (Edguy); Elements Pt. 1 (Stratovarius); Avantasia 1 and 2; Land of the Free (Gamma Ray); Cruelty and the Beast (Cradle of Filth), Century Child (Nightwish); Eternity (Freedom Call) and many more...
- Songs: Center of the universe, Forever, Glory, Nights of Arabia (Kamelot); Vain Glory Opera, Sands of Time (Edguy); Warriors, Ages Of Power (Freedom Call); Her Ghost In The Fog (Cradle of Filth); And Then There Was Silence, Mirror Mirror, Time Stands Still (Blind Guardian), Fantasia, Eagleheart (Stratovarius); Seven Angels (Avantasia); Shine On (Gamma Ray); I Want Out, Power (Helloween); Glory To The Brave (Hammerfall)... and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany more, of course g)
- Singers: Roy Khan, Tobias Sammet, Kai Hansen, Chris Bay, Dani Filth, Hansi Kürsch, Tarja Turunen, Paul Stanley g)
- Musicians: All guys from Kamelot, All Gamma Ray, All the Edguys, Tuomas Holopainen, Steve Harris, Oscar Dronjak, Timo Tolkki, André Matos and more people that I can't remember the name now :wink:

Worst Nightmare: Dunno, sorry...

Place To Go: France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Nosentasia
Reizel
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby wwgirl » 21 Feb 2003 08:59

its a good idea! :D

Name: Andi

Birthday: july 20 1984

Residence: Budapest,Hungary

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? a friend of my best friend's took us to the Wigwam Rockclub in 2001....

I Like...
- Food: hungarian meals

- Drink: peach,raspberry etc juice, red wine with cola,vodka,beer :P

- Movies: historical movies,like 'With fire and steel',yah,and hungarian movies

- Season: SUMMER!!!!!!!

- Hobbies: listening to metal,drawing,(I wish i had more time for it) swimming,biking(I miss my bike which has been stolen :cry: ),meeting my friends,parties :razz and being an Edguy fan hehe

Music...

- Bands: Edguy,Amorphis,Hammerfall,Nostradameus,Stonehenge,HeavenStreetSeven,Rhapsody,Stratovarius,IronMaiden,Nightwish,Children of Bodom,Luca Turilli,Sentenced etc etc etc

- Albums:Edguy-VGO, Nightwish-Oceanborn/Century child, Hammerfall-Renegade, Amorphis-Tuonela, COB-Hatebreeder, Stonehenge-Angelo Salutante, HS7-Budapest dolls,Cukor.....

- Songs: pfffffff.........there are many many many......hm....for example: Edguy-Arrows fly,How many miles,Nwish-Over the hills and far away,Away, Hammerfall-The way of the warrior......too many to list all of them....

- Singers: Tobi Sammet,Joacim Cans,Pasi Koskinen,Bz(Stonehenge)

- Musicians:guitars:Dirk Sauer,Oscar Dronjak,drums:Felix Bohnke,keyboards:Santeri Kallio

Worst Nightmare: listening to Therion/being on a Therion concert..... :roll:
ok,anyway to lose my dearest friendsor my family, or the day when I learn that Edguy doesnt exist anymore....(hope it will never happen )

Place To Go:FRANCE!!!!!especialy its north part.... :wink: ,Germany,Croatia(again),Seychelle-Islands

and I must add:

Dreams: to meet my sweetie again, to go to the savage meeting,and to do what I want in the rest of my life(dreamjob)...........
Tobi's tiny little guardian angel.
:P
wwgirl
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Satan » 22 Feb 2003 13:29

Name: Christian

Birthday: May 15th, 1982

Residence: Trois-Pistoles, Quebec, Canada

I first heard Manowar - Kings of Metal, a great metal album I bought from Columbia House...The I changed to Slayer...then to Power-Metal...today, I can listel to all kind of music...

I Like...
- Food: Poutine, Pizza, cashews... :razz
- Drink: Pepsi, beer, wine, Vodka...
- Movies: LOTR, Matrix, TripleX, Minority Report, X-Men...
- Season: Suuuuummer ! you know... beaches...hot weather...girlz...
- Hobbies: Internet, school, Hockey, Football, mountain bike...

Music...
- Bands : Rhapsody, 3 Doors Down, Slipknot, Sepultura, Dope, Anonymus, Demons & Wizards, Manowar, Slayer, Pantera, Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Forgotten Tales, Lacuna Coil, Black Sabbath, Dio, Guns N' Roses, Rammstein, System Of A Down, Thy Majestie, Vintersorg, Wizard, Twisted Sisters j:))

- Albums : Power Of The Dragonflame (Rhapsody); Demons & Wizards (D&W) ; Ödemarkens Son (Vintersorg); Louder Than Hell (Manowar); Slipknot (Slipknot);
- Songs : every songs on every albums... j:)
- Singers : Fabio Lione, Tobias Sammet, Vintersorg...
- Musicians :

Worst Nightmare : When I saw myself in a mirror...every morning... j:))

Place To Go : Buenos Aires, Argentina g)
Last edited by Satan on 09 Jul 2003 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
SOULS FOR RENT !!
5$ a day !
Satan
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Mama Edguy » 22 Feb 2003 23:10

Name: Evil Ef

Birthday: 4 August 1974

Residence: \m/ Melbourne \m/

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? I saw KISS on TV when I was 5 and from that day I knew metal was for me. I begged my dad to buy me their album and when he did I remember I wouldn't go to sleep without the album cover -who needs a teddy bear 0) when you can have KISS on your pillow!

I Like...
- Food: Greek and Italian food.
- Drink: Beer!!! Wine, Vodka, Orange Juice and Water.
- Movies: The XXX rated kind. :roll:
- Season: Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring.
- Hobbies: Too many to mention here.

Music...
- Bands: Bon Jovi, KISS, WASP, Skid Row, Motley Crue, Poison, Fozzy & Steel Penis... someone please bring back the 80's 0)
- Albums: Too many to mention here.
- Songs: I'll Be There For You :roll: I'd Die For You :roll: You Had Me From Hello :roll: Open All Night :roll: Wash Away The Poison :roll:
- Singers: Jon Bon Jovi! Paul Stanley! Blackie Lawless!
- Musicians: Tobi doll, Fluffy, E.B, Evil Eggi & Funky Felix! I'd get a spanking otherwise :razz

Worst Nightmare: Someone attacking my hair with scissors that would be the death of me aaagghhhh.

Place(s) To Go: New Jersey, Germany, LA & Vegas!
:smoochie Smoochies :smoochie

* I'm your master... I'm a rock 'n' fuckin' roll disaster *
Mama Edguy
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Thierry » 23 Feb 2003 07:16

Name: Thierry g)

Birthday: 22/02/1982 (today!!!! g) )

Residence: Merville, North of France... but Middlesbrough, North of England this year

How Did I Start Listening To Metal?... being with friends listening to Iron Maiden or Nightwish... they gave me compilations, etc... I finally got into Nightwish in Summer 2000

I Like...
- Food: Pizza, Chips, Kebabs, Pasta (all Italian stuff in fact), Burgers, bread,chinese....
- Drink: Fanta, Coke, Cider... and vodka with orange g)
- Movies: LOTR 1&2, The Lion King, Return to The Future, Highlander, 28 Days Later, old horror movies (so funny).....
- Season: spring maybe...
- Hobbies: I used to read a lot... now: videogames, METAL (BEUHAAAA!!! :evil: ), movies, TV, friends, Internet

Music...
- Bands: Edguy, Nightwish, Iron Maiden, HammerFall, Freedom Call, Stratovarius, Metallica (old stuff), Blind Guardian,Rhapsody, Virgin Steele, Sonata Arctica, Paradaise Lost, In Flames, Nocturnal Rites, Dragonland, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation................
- Albums: NIGHTWISH- Oceanborn,Wishmaster and Century Child, IRON MAIDEN- Brave New World, 7th Son, Powerslave, EDGUY- VGO, ToS, Mandrake BLIND GUARDIAN- ANATO-NIME.............
- Songs: SA- FullMoon, Iron Maiden- Aces High, Metallica- Master of Puppets, fade To Black, BG- Mirror,Mirror Stratovarius- Paradise, Edguy- Babylon, All The Clowns, Nightwish- Stargazers......
- Singers: Tobias Sammett, Bruce Dickinson, Hansi Kursch, David DeFeis, Timo Kotipelto, Tarja Turunen, Christina (lacuna Coil)
- Musicians: Steve Harris, Timo Tolkki, Patrick Rondat,Luca Turilli...

Worst Nightmare: many... that I can't walk anymore, to lose all my friends, that my family is unhappy

Place To Go: back to France, BUDAPEST, Wacken, Finland.......

Dreams: To live with my sweetie, and manage to learn to play the bass guitar to form a band with my friends
Last edited by Thierry on 25 Feb 2003 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby sir_astral » 23 Feb 2003 13:19

Name: Maurício

Birthday: November 10th, 1982

Residence: Campinas, Brazil

Listen to Helloween's "Keeper of the Seven Keys" and you'll know... ;)

I Like...
- Food: Pizza
- Drink: Coca-cola, beer, whiskey, coconut water, water
- Movies: "The Lord of the Rings" [both], "Back to the Future" [the trilogy], "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"
- Books: Eiji Yoshikawa's "Musashi", J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings", anything by James Clavell
- Season: Winter!!
- Hobbies: RPG [playing, mastering and writing stuff], books, internet, music, movies... and Physics.

Music...
- Bands: Dream Theater, Edguy, Helloween, Mr. Big, Spock's Beard.
- Albums: Dream Theater's "Scenes from a Memory", "Falling Into Infinity", "Awake" and "Train of Thought"; Edguy's "The Savage Poetry"; Helloween's "Keeper of the Seven Keys" [both]; Mr. Big's "Bump Ahead"; Tobias Sammet's Avantasia "The Metal Opera" [both].
- Songs: Dream Theater's "The Spirit Carries On", "Lines in the Sand" and "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence"; Helloween's "Keeper of the Seven Keys", Spock's Beard's "The Healing Colors of Sound"
- Singers: André Matos, Michael Kiske, Neal Morse, Russel Allen, Tobias Sammet, Zak Stevens
- Musicians:
-> Guitars: John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert, Sascha Paeth, Steve Morse, Steve Vai
-> Bass: Billy Sheehan, Dave Meros, John Myung, Luis Mariutti, Stu Hamm
-> Keyboards: Derek Sherinian, Don Airey, Jon Lord, Jordan Rudess, Jens Johansson, Ryo Okumoto
-> Drums: Alex Holzwarth, Ian Paice, Mike Portnoy, Neil Peart, Nick D'Virgilio, Virgil Donatti

Worst Nightmare: Life...

Place To Go: Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan.
Last edited by sir_astral on 10 Feb 2004 06:30, edited 7 times in total.
sir_astral
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Skirmish » 25 Feb 2003 15:52

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:13 am Post subject: ABOUT YOU...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you're a supermetalstar and this is the formular that introduces you in every magazine... (we still can dream, can't we ? )
Just copy/paste and fill !

Name:Skirmish

Birthday: 14.05.76

Residence: Norway

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? I listened to Skid Row in high school. :) When I met my boyfriend he thaught me to listen to Helloween and other bands like them.

I Like...
- Food: Tacos, fast food and pasta
- Drink: Coca cola
- Movies: Lord of the rings, Two towers
- Season: Spring
- Hobbies: Reading, TV/movies, friends, partys, music, animals, my computer of course!

Music...
- Bands: Avantasia, Helloween, Creed, Alice in chains, Pearl Jam, Bon Jovi :oops: , Red hot chilipeppers, Stratovarious, Gamma ray, Three doors down
- Albums: Avantasia: Rock opera 1&2, Helloween: all of them! Creed: Human Clay, Alice in chains: Jar of flies, Bon Jovi: Keep the fait, Red hot chilipeppers: Californacation, Stratovarious:Visions Three doors down:the better life
- Songs: Avantasia: Avantasia&Farewell, Helloween: In the middle of a heartbeat + many many more, Creed:Are you ready, what if, Alice in chains:Dont follow, Pearl Jam:Alive, Bon Jovi:One wild night, Red hot chilipeppers:Scar tissue, Stratovarious:Coming home, Gamma ray: land of the free, Three doors down: Cryptonite.
- Singers: Michael Kiske, Tobias Sammet, Timo Kotipelti
- Musicians: Yngwie Malmsteen, Staalklang

Worst Nightmare: Loose my loved ones

Place To Go:Norway of course!
SavageNewbie

Postby Sonartica » 25 Feb 2003 17:23

Name: Andrew / AndBurG / Sonartica

Birthday: 03/10/1984

Residence: rotherham, england

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? got bored of grunge

I Like...
- Food: kebabs / curry / spicy food
- Drink: bitter
- Movies: lord of the rings
- Season: autumn
- Hobbies: counterstrike / zoning out to a good cd

Music...
- Bands: edguy / avantasia / sonata artica / in flames / blind guardian / iced earth.......lst goes on
- Albums: silence, the metal opera, vain glory opera
- Songs: scarlet rose / weballergy
- Singers: tobias sammet
- Musicians: nah

Worst Nightmare: an nysnc concert

Place To Go: gothemburg
Sonartica
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Azrael » 26 Feb 2003 10:44

Name: Gaëlle

Birthday: 10/09/1978

Residence: Gauchy, soon Alaincourt

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? With my father's cds !

I Like...
- Food: french, italian
- Drink: grape juice, cider
- Movies: Psychose
- Season: Summer for sun and holidays !
- Hobbies: music (bass and keyboards), Karate

Music...
- Bands: Angra, Shaman, Edguy, Blind Guardian
- Albums: Shaman : Ritual, Angra : Holy Land...
- Songs: Angra : Reaching Horizons, Carlos Jobim : Chega de saudade
- Singers: André Matos, Hansi Kürsch, Dc Copper, Tobias Sammet, King Diamond
- Musicians : Bass : Luis Mariutti, Drums : Ricardo Confessorri, Guitar : Kiko Loureiro, Keyboards : Andrew Mc Paul

Worst Nightmare: Butterflies !

Place To Go: Brazil, anywhere in south America, Portugal, Italy
Azrael
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby god of the sea » 26 Feb 2003 19:45

Name: Ziv

Birthday:23/3/1985

Residence: Israel

How did I start listening to metal: 3 years ago when a friend of mine brought me a nightwish cd, and than i decided to search deeper :)

-Fav Food: Chinese, Italian
-Fav Drink: coke all the way!
-Fav Movies: Lord Of The Rings, The Others, Stigmata
-Fav Season: Winter, Very dark yet so beautiful
-Hobbies: Guitar, Tv, Playstation2, sleeping, hanging out with buddies, smoke with my buddies

Music...
-Bands: Nightwish, Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, White Skull, Dream Theater, Amorphis, Iron Maiden

-Albums: Edguy - Mandrake, Sonata Arctica - Silence, Nightwish - Wishmaster, Stratovarius - Episode.

-Songs: too many... but my most fav are; Sonata Arctica - The Power Of One, Edguy - The Pharoah, Nightwish - Devil And The Deep Dark Ocean,
Stratovarius - Night Time Eclipse.

-Singers: Tony Kakko, Timo kotipelto, Tobias Sammet, James Labrie
-Musicians-
Guitar: Jani Liimatainen, John Petrucci, Timo Tolkki
Bass: John Myung, jari Kainulainen
Drums: mike portnoy, Jörg Michael, tommy portimo
Keyboards: Jens Johansson, mikko harkin, Jordan Rudess

-Worst Nightmare: Being left alone in the world

-Place to go: Finland!!!!!
god of the sea
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby sir_astral » 27 Feb 2003 08:36

A small note here: in my "profile" I added an extra item to the list: "books". If anyone wants to mention that, it would be cool. :)
sir_astral
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Ragnarok » 27 Feb 2003 19:43

Name: Chris Denslow

Birthday: June 18, 1980

Residence: Rhode Island

-I picked up Megadeth's "Countdown to Extinction" and was captivated by what I heard :)

I Like...
- Food: Pizza
- Drink: Beer
- Movies: Star Wars
- Season: Spring
- Hobbies: Music, guitar, web design, golf, beach, drawing.

Music...
- Bands: Savatage, Edguy, TSO, Avantasia, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Nightwish, Within Temptation
- Albums: too many
- Songs: waaaaaaaay too many
- Singers: Tobias Sammet, Zak Stevens, Sharon Den Adel, and the singer in the band "Steelheart"... that dude can SING.
- Musicians: Jon Oliva, Arjen Lucassen, Tommy Lee, Nicky Sixx, Criss Oliva

Worst Nightmare: Losing my girlfriend, Carrie.

Place To Go: This might sounds odd, but I'd reallly like to be in Indiana right now...
Ragnarok
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby ESTAC » 28 Feb 2003 13:16

@sir-astral

Your good idea has been added :) !
ESTAC
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby mariqueFin » 02 Mar 2003 22:32

Name: Marika, better known as. Marique

Birthday: January 3rd, 1982

Residence: Turku, Finland

I had two older brothers, which listened to iron maiden, helloween etc. so I kinda learned to like it, thank god.
After those days I´ve learned to love metalmusic -a lot.

I Like...
- Food: Anything unhealthy, fatty food.
- Drink: Beer
- Movies: The Game
- Books: Ken Follett - The Pillars of the Earth
- Season: Summer
- Hobbies: reading, drawing, drinking and music in many many ways.

Music...
- Bands: Edguy, Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Hammerfall..
- Albums:Edguy/Theatre of salvation, Hammerfall-Glory to the brave
- Songs: Edguy/Land of the miracle, Avantasia-seven angels
- Singers: Tobias Sammet, Tony Kakko, Joacim Cans
- Musicians : I´m rough and name myself :P ok, Axel Rudi Pell is fantastic

Worst Nightmare: 1.Think about a world without music. 2.ask that question again 3. Guess my answer

Place To Go: Home is always place that stands there for you. :)
mariqueFin
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Boiller » 03 Mar 2003 10:29

Name:Renato

Birthday: 01/06/1989 (yep im 13 :D)

Residence: Lisbon, Portugal

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? A friend made me listen to Edguy, metallica and others..

I Like...
- Food: PORTUGUESE FOOOOOOOOD, Italian, and Junk food
- Drink: Coke, Pepsi,Wine...
- Movies: LOTR, Rush Hour 1/2
- Books: LOTR, Harry Potter?!?!, and any other book :D
- Season: SUMMER!!
- Hobbies: PC, TV, music, PS2...

Music...
- Bands: Edguy, Oratory, Sonata Artica, Helloween, Stratovarius, Dimmu Borgir, Nightwish, Dream Theater...too many to list...
- Albums: Avantasia Pt. I/II, Edguy - Theater of Salavation, Sonata Artica - Silence, Oratory - Beyond Earth, Dimmu Borgir - Enthrone Darkness Thriumphant...too many to list..
- Songs: Sonata Artica - Full Moon, Edguy - Nailed to The Wheel, Dimmu Borgir - Mourning Palace, Oratory - The other side of the sea...toooooooo many to list...
- Singers: Tobias Sammet..no other in special
- Musicians: None

Worst Nightmare:Err..Im afraid to talk about it..:Only 1 color in the world...PINK...EEEEEEEEEK

Place To Go:Was thinking bout Portugal but since I live here...Brazil...

My Picture: \m/_('_')_\m/
Boiller
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby ESTAC » 04 Mar 2003 03:50

Bem-vindo aqui Boiler :)!

I hope you'll get soon a greater savage poster!

You also can join our communauty on the IRC #Edguy chatroom !
server: irc.sorcery.net
ESTAC
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby oceanqueen44 » 09 Mar 2003 17:21

Name: Katrina

Birthday: 1/2/1983

Residence: Cleveland, Ohio USA

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? My dad is into metal... I was influenced alot by what he listened to.... He used (and still does today) play all the classics like Black Sabbath,Iron Maiden and Judas Priest... and then Metallica and Megadeth and so on and so on........... Aerosmith (when I was around 7) was the first band ever that I liked, After that, I started liking Metallica ( around the age of 12) and got into them a few years (they were the first metal band I liked) then I started gettin into the power metal stuff ( groups like Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Nitghtwish) around 2000 or so and have been hooked on it ever since! :D

I Like...
- Food: anything unhealthy! I'm not one of those people who follows a specific diet......

- Drink: Pepsi, Sparkling Grape Juice, Orange/Apple Juice and Smirnoff Ice Tripple Black.

- Movies: Too Many to name.... I'm mainly into History, so my current fav is Gangs of New York.

- Books: Again, I'm mainly into history... so I've been reading alot of books about WWII and The Old (American) West with Cowboys and Indians..

- Season: Spring.. The weather is just right, not to hot or cold.....

- Hobbies: Surfing the net, listening to music, Reading, going to different places.....

Music...
- Bands: Edguy/Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Hammerfall, Axel Rudi Pell, Children of Bodom, Shaman. the list keeps growing..... I also like Enya alot..

- Albums: SA's silence, Edguy's The sp and mandrake, ARP's shadowzone Kamelot's epcia, Shaman's ritual... and a slew of others I am too lazy to mention!! :roll:

- Songs: Edguy - Key to my fate, Roses to no one, The pharoh, Theater of Salvation... Sonata Arctica - Last drop falls, The Power of One.. Shaman - Time will come....

- Singers: Tobias Sammet, Timo Koltipelto, Joacim Cans, Tony Kakko, Zak Stevens, Johnny Gioeli, Andre Matos, Kimberly Goss, Cristina Scabbia.

- Musicians: Jens Ludwig :wink , Jani Liimatainen, Jaska Raatikainen, Timo Tolkki, Dirk Sauer, Felix Bohnke, Tobias "Eggi" Exxel, Henkka Blacksmith, Alexi Laiho, Janne Warman, Erno "Emppu" Vuorinen, Jukka Nevalainen, Axel R. Pell, Jon Schaffer, Chris Caffery ... I could name more, but then I'd be here typing until the next year! :lol:

Worst Nightmare: Being forced to become a vegetarian! I was rasied a meat eater and will stay a meat eater the rest of my life!!! g) Being Judged.... Giving speeches in front of large crowds... listening to rap...

Place To Go: Europe - Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Slovakia.... USA - Hawii, Montana, S/N Dakota..... Austraila, Africa....

I've add this one... g)

Magazine(s): Biography, People, WWII, Bravewords and Bloody Knuckles, Metal Maniacs....
oceanqueen44
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Next

Return to Savage Introductions!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts