Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Concert of Avantasia in Lichtenfels (Germany) - Tattoo

A community to discuss the Savage Union fanclubs around the world!

Moderator: Harmon

Postby CyberCrust » 09 Mar 2013 09:45

my name's Louca (24 years old, from Rostock) and I'm a huge fan of Edguy/Avantasia for about 9 years now. Also, this especially counts for Tobias Sammet.
One can call it my "entering in this scene-business" (just like "Come to the dark side, we have cookies!" and me having a soft spot for cookies ...). Anyways, I've got a somehow uncommon request to ask.
On 26th April 2013, there's the concert of Avantasia in Lichtenfels.
To see the band live on stage is like a dream come true and I'm really looking forward to this.
Back to my request. On this day, I'd love to have a trendy (? XD) autograph from Tobi to be written on my upper leg/thigh (not the entire one :P), which I'm going to have tattooed the moment I'll find the next tattooist.
Tobi's music steadily accompanied me through good and bad times, there have always been a song which returned strength and hope (to me).
For doing all this stuff, I need a little bit of help ... Maybe you can help me somehow? For example, someone I can go to and ask, or something to get this sautograph on this day?
I would really, really appreciate it!

Keep on rockin'!

Postby Promised Land » 11 Mar 2013 19:19

Sorry.. you'll just have to hang around by the back entrance and hope that Tobi might come out. You would have a much better opportunity to wait until he's doing smaller shows with Edguy next year.
"Thierry" is French for "Buys lots of pandora bracelets using cheap wow gold"..

Time won't wait for those who stay behind to wait for time..
Promised Land

Return to Savage Union Fanclub Community!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts