Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Wicked Trilogy Download Code where to redeem?

Discuss Avantasia's upcoming album "Ghostlights" and the Ghostlights World Tour!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Aaron Blackwell » 18 Jan 2017 13:02

Hey guys

Just became the proud owner of the Wicked Trilogy Box set which contains Angel of Babylon and Wicked Symphony Digibooks, which makes my Avantasia special edition collection complete.
However, as I tried to redeem the download code on the "www.nuclearblast.de/wicked" webpage as instructed there was only a blank white page. Did they change something, or do I need a special plugin in my firefox to see the page?

I hope someone can help me out to get the download content.

btw can't wait for the world tour 2016 dvd release :D BRING IT ON!
Aaron Blackwell
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Jarhara » 18 Jan 2017 19:34

i had the same problem and from what i know, the page has been taken down and tehre is now way to get that content (but i hope i am wrong)

by the way, i am surpiresd to see that THIS username was not already taken
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 19 Jan 2017 04:28

From memory the page has been taken down.
BUT you would need to contact NB customer service and ask them.
I don't even recall what that extra material was!?!
:-?

Good luck!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aaron Blackwell » 19 Jan 2017 07:15

Thanks for the replies!
This is a good idea, I will contact the support on nuclearblast and ask them directly.

Update: I contancted Nuclearblast and they basically said the download page is invalid now and I can't get the content anymore. Way to go, Nuclearblast. I guess one could file this under false advertising then, but whatever.
If someone else struggles with the same issue then now you know. You have missed out, bad for you. The Box Set still was worth it, and I read that the bonus content was shit anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal for us.

Cheers
Aaron Blackwell
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby thelifeofapanca » 30 Mar 2017 10:30

Aaron Blackwell wrote:Thanks for the replies!
This is a good idea, I will contact the support on nuclearblast and ask them directly.

Update: I contancted Nuclearblast and they basically said the download page is invalid now and I can't get the content anymore. Way to go, Nuclearblast. I guess one could file this under false advertising then, but whatever.
If someone else struggles with the same issue then now you know. You have missed out, bad for you. The Box Set still was worth it, and I read that the bonus content was shit anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal for us.

Cheers

thats to bad :(
thelifeofapanca
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Return to The Avantasia Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts