Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Reaction video to The Scarecrow

Discuss Avantasia's upcoming album "Ghostlights" and the Ghostlights World Tour!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Ghost-lit » 25 Jan 2018 22:45

Hey everyone - I came across this on the internet and it reminded me exactly how I felt the first time I heard this song. Gave me shivers so I figured I’d share :) the poor guy doesn’t know what hit him.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iLAv4S5dc
Ghost-lit
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Jarhara » 26 Jan 2018 17:17

I just watched it, reminds me of the reaction one of my friends had, when I showed him this song.

this guy also did a reaction on Babylon (Edguy) after that. The begininning of the video he has this face, as if he's thinking hard about something and I already go "is he gonna realizie it's the same singer? is he?" and then he goes "that guy looks like someone from "Walking Dead"!" I mean, whut? I'm gonna watch some more of his Edguy and Avantasia reactions and see if he eventually finds out Tobi is in both^^
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby PeaceLoveAvantasia » 29 Jan 2018 04:05

I remember seeing this a couple months ago. I love how awed he is :D

I read through the comments and my favorite one is some guy saying "felt like tasting chocolate for the first time?" Yes. It must really be something to be thrown into something so amazing so suddenly. I fell in a bit slower, taking three years to make my way through all of Avantasia and only this past year finally started listening to Edguy, but my first time watching live clips I probably still looked like this guy :P :lol: I ended up binging on live clips and felt high/euphoric the rest of the day. :roll:

I really want this guy to react to more Avantasia/Edguy. I love watching his awed face. It makes me feel oddly proud. :cool
PeaceLoveAvantasia
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Return to The Avantasia Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts