Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Official Avantasian Fans On Tour!!

Discuss Avantasia's upcoming album "Ghostlights" and the Ghostlights World Tour!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 24 May 2016 06:46

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Its a pity people will take offence to you pointing out their face in a crowd :(

Nah, everyone has a right to their privacy. I know who they are simply because we are friends off the forums and we used to hang out in here over 10 years ago. They have since gone their own way from here and on many occasion have mentioned how they would prefer to leave it all behind. So i fully respect that. I have felt like that myself many times over the years. They still read in here though, just not post. So it's all good and why it's wonderful to still see them showing up to the gigs even if they aren't active in the 'online fandom'.
:)

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Where were you located during this gig Mup?

BOO!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 24 May 2016 22:58

Muppet wrote:Nah, everyone has a right to their privacy. I know who they are simply because we are friends off the forums and we used to hang out in here over 10 years ago. They have since gone their own way from here and on many occasion have mentioned how they would prefer to leave it all behind. So i fully respect that. I have felt like that myself many times over the years. They still read in here though, just not post. So it's all good and why it's wonderful to still see them showing up to the gigs even if they aren't active in the 'online fandom'.
:)

BOO!

Sure they do! :) I only asked cuz you mentioned you recognised faces! Otherwise I would not have asked :)
its always nice to see fellow rockers having a great time! :D
I dont think one has to post in a forum to prove they are fans so its awesome to see/hear of people that still go to gigs but dont need to post as well....does that make sense?
Due to my job, I have time to get in here occasionally (and nope not at work cuz no phone allowed due to safety!) but I fully get that its not for everyone!

There you are! :D
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 09 Jul 2016 15:52

Eddie's Bitch wrote:There you are! :D

The only reason why i saw myself was because of my huge head and rosy cheeks. I never realised how much they stand out until i looked at the pictures of myself from this trip. Seriously... Look at the size of it from that distance!?!
:redface :o :lol:

ANYWAY, moving along... I'm not sure if this is where this should go but i'll stick it here as it is fan related while on the Ava tour!
:lol:

A few years ago Mr Sammet said he wanted a monument made to him in a certain square in Fulda... Well, to be honest i had completely forgotten all about it until one of the people i met on Sunday morning after the show in Fulda reminded us that THIS was the place that Mr Sammet had named as we were walking around... So being thoroughly ill prepared, like it wasn't even on my mind AT ALL, we used what we could find lying around which was an Avantasia ticket and a rock! So for you Mr Sammet, better late than never, our tribute to you... We tried our best at possibly being the worst!
It made US laugh anyhow!
:lol: :P

:P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 14 Jul 2016 08:06

:lol: :lol: awesome pics!!
:headbang

I really do need to get back into downloading all mine! they are still just in my phone and on the SD cards!! :eek
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 12 Sep 2016 08:16

Time to bump this thread! Muz's pic of us with the one and only E!!

Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 12 Sep 2016 08:18

and another of Muz's with the legendary Oli!! Can't wait to get the birthday gift he was kind enough to send me :)

Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Previous

Return to The Avantasia Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts