Edguy & Avantasia Forums

AVANTASIA COVER PROJECT

Discuss Avantasia's upcoming album "Ghostlights" and the Ghostlights World Tour!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby alexilahio » 12 Jun 2016 12:34

Hi everybody !!

I'm Hellfire Paco on FB and former singer of a French Edguy Cover band !

Now I've see AVANTASIA twice in Pratteln last march and I was amazed !! It gave me the will to play music again and to cover AVANTASIA. This is a huge project that requires 12 musicians including 5-6 singers !
Right now I am from France and the project is around the cities of LYON-GRENOBLE-GENEVA & LAUSANNE (for switzerland).

I'm looking for singers who would join us : the rest of the team is already set. I need vocalists like Kiske n Lande (I know... it's tough!)

It's a huge project with a lot of ambitions : we really want to do things BIG. For that, we are working on the Logo and the Visual with illustrator Jean Pascal FOURNIER who designed The Metal Opera part I & II as well as Savage Poetry, Mandrake and Hellfire Club visuals.

If anyone is interested, let me know here on on FB (Hellfire Paco) or by email @ tavechf@metal-integral.com

Thanx a lot !!
alexilahio
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Return to The Avantasia Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts