Edguy & Avantasia Forums

AVANTASIA COVER PROJECT

Discuss Avantasia's upcoming album "Ghostlights" and the Ghostlights World Tour!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby alexilahio » 12 Jun 2016 12:34

Hi everybody !!

I'm Hellfire Paco on FB and former singer of a French Edguy Cover band !

Now I've see AVANTASIA twice in Pratteln last march and I was amazed !! It gave me the will to play music again and to cover AVANTASIA. This is a huge project that requires 12 musicians including 5-6 singers !
Right now I am from France and the project is around the cities of LYON-GRENOBLE-GENEVA & LAUSANNE (for switzerland).

I'm looking for singers who would join us : the rest of the team is already set. I need vocalists like Kiske n Lande (I know... it's tough!)

It's a huge project with a lot of ambitions : we really want to do things BIG. For that, we are working on the Logo and the Visual with illustrator Jean Pascal FOURNIER who designed The Metal Opera part I & II as well as Savage Poetry, Mandrake and Hellfire Club visuals.

If anyone is interested, let me know here on on FB (Hellfire Paco) or by email @ tavechf@metal-integral.com

Thanx a lot !!
alexilahio
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby Ghostlights(Tribute) » 06 May 2017 12:35

Ghostlights(Tribute)
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Thierry » 07 May 2017 14:17

Just listened to "Reach Out for the Light", it's a very solid version! Really sound-a-like to the original. :) 8)
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Ghostlights(Tribute) » 07 May 2017 16:16

Thanx a lot Thierry ! We'll do our best to sound like Avantasia as much as possible !
We hope that many fans will be curious to listen to us as well ;)

Rock On !
Ghostlights(Tribute)
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Ghostlights(Tribute) » 07 May 2018 20:10

hi guys !!

Ghostlights is alive and well !! The first gigs were cool and many people liked us so that's a going concern !!

We're playing in France on the 31st of august at the Leymfest and I'm short by one singer like Lande style !! Our guy will be next to his beloved one giving birth !! Here's a call to the french fans who live in the area and have friends who they know CAN do the job ;)

thanks guys ;)
Ghostlights(Tribute)
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Return to The Avantasia Discussion Forum!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts