Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Official Website Issues...

The latest forum news, updates, upgrades, & your requests can be found here.

Moderator: Harmon

Postby Muppet » 05 Dec 2012 13:05

I can't enter any of the backstage sections on the Official websites due to forgetting my passwords. Even though i requested an email to retrieve the passwords from both the Edguy and Tobias Sammet sites, they never came and i can't send in a second request as it tells me to contact the Webmaster instead. So i did. I'm assuming that doesn't work either so i'm posting it here. Hopefully it gets sorted. Please and thank you. I was trying to help a fan out but it didn't work out that well!
LOL
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Harmon » 24 Jan 2013 18:34

Muppet wrote:I can't enter any of the backstage sections on the Official websites due to forgetting my passwords. Even though i requested an email to retrieve the passwords from both the Edguy and Tobias Sammet sites, they never came and i can't send in a second request as it tells me to contact the Webmaster instead. So i did. I'm assuming that doesn't work either so i'm posting it here. Hopefully it gets sorted. Please and thank you. I was trying to help a fan out but it didn't work out that well!
LOL

Hey Muppet! :) I am very sorry for the late response on this... We had a server move back in late November / early December and had some issues that came along with it. There was definitely about a week that we didn't realize we were having those issues, but everything should certainly be cleared up now. If you're still having any problems let me know. 8)

H
Harmon
Savage Administrator!
Savage Administrator!

Postby Muppet » 30 Jan 2013 15:33

No problems and thanks for responding. If i have future troubles, i shall let you know!
:wink:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Canonuluvx » 25 Nov 2015 11:07

This issue has been discussed a lot. Layers can resolve this matter.
Canonuluvx
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Thierry » 25 Nov 2015 21:17

:lol:

Lawyers, yeah... the army as well, and Chuck Norris! :lol:
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Muppet » 25 Nov 2015 22:24

Lawyers? THEY SUCK!
:lol: :P

We need some sexiness in here too... Steven Seagal also! He calls himself a sex symbol!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Return to Board Announcements :: Site Updates!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts