Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Tobiassammet.com Backstage?

The latest forum news, updates, upgrades, & your requests can be found here.

Moderator: Harmon

Postby Muppet » 30 Aug 2015 04:15

OMG I CAN'T GET BACKSTAGE!!! Is it my failure as a groupie OR is something more at play here?
:cry: :P :lol:

But seriously, i received the email newsletter in both my registered accounts which is cool and thank you. BUT does that backstage thing still work? It seems to have disappeared OR will all be revealed with the launch of the new album?
*building excitement*
:P

Emailing Harmon/Webmaster for help keeps giving me Failure to Deliver messages in my email. AND the reset my password function either tells me i don't have a registered account for one of the emails (Yeah one of the ones that receives the newsletter) and the other says an email had already been sent.

So i signed up with a new email to see if it worked and it worked BUT there was no backstage to get into which is why my friend who contacted me for help, couldn't find anything either and i was trying to help her out!
:lol:

I swear we discuss more than just Edguy/Avantasia in our lives!!!
:P :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 30 Aug 2015 04:20

Ok, now i'm confused as i can't even find the login we had as the login down the bottom just recycles the register for the newsletter page.

Forget it. Just a simple yes or no to it coming back will do!
:lol: :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Return to Board Announcements :: Site Updates!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts