Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Unisonic (Michael Kiske) - Light of Dawn (Album)

Discuss other bands, albums, and tours inside this forum.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Larissa » 16 Nov 2014 11:57

Very cool!
You will have a great evening, I can promise you that.
Unisonic are so much fun on stage :) .
Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus

Life was easier when apples and blackberries were just fruit ...

http://www.lara-moeller.de
Larissa
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Hard Rocker » 08 Dec 2014 21:06

Aaah <3 The show in Madrid was awesome! I was able to meet Kai and Kiske before the show :) they were so nice! Kai gave me a GammaRay pick :D We could hear them rehearsing while we were waiting outside and then saw them leave.

I managed to be in the first row, right in the middle, and there was no barrier!! :woohoo: So Kiske was like directly above me and he held my hand a couple of times! :D Then Kai also took my hand once, and I could touch his guitar and he even let me play with the strings a little :P At the end of the show he couldn't give me any picks but instead he kissed and hugged me! :hug

Unfortunately, we almost couldn't hear Kiske's voice in the first rows... But I enjoyed the show so much, I screamed, jumped and had a lot of fun :hug Thanks Unisonic, I'm so glad you came and I decided to see you live! And especially thanks to Kai and Kiske, for being so great on and off stage!
19.12.10 - AVANTASIA: You bring us fantasy ||14.10.11 - EDGUY: In our lives you're 10 out of 10 || 31.05.13 - AVANTASIA's first show in Spain || 17.10.14 - EDGUY: Beware of the Love Tyger!
Hard Rocker
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby nightangel » 09 Dec 2014 17:11

Hard Rocker wrote:Aaah <3 The show in Madrid was awesome! I was able to meet Kai and Kiske before the show :) they were so nice! Kai gave me a GammaRay pick :D We could hear them rehearsing while we were waiting outside and then saw them leave.

I managed to be in the first row, right in the middle, and there was no barrier!! :woohoo: So Kiske was like directly above me and he held my hand a couple of times! :D Then Kai also took my hand once, and I could touch his guitar and he even let me play with the strings a little :P At the end of the show he couldn't give me any picks but instead he kissed and hugged me! :hug

Unfortunately, we almost couldn't hear Kiske's voice in the first rows... But I enjoyed the show so much, I screamed, jumped and had a lot of fun :hug Thanks Unisonic, I'm so glad you came and I decided to see you live! And especially thanks to Kai and Kiske, for being so great on and off stage!

Glad you enjoyed the concert in Madrid. Too bad we did not meet there, since I was at all 3 concerts in Spain. ;)
Souls Alive Official Unisonic Fanclub
http://www.unisonicfanclub.com/

Michael Kiske Official Fanclub
http://www.kiskefanclub.com
nightangel
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Previous

Return to Other Band Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts