Edguy & Avantasia Forums

How do you feel today???

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Aywen » 16 Sep 2016 16:41

Sounds like psoriasis? I don't know much about it but I have seen my cousin's skin... He had an operation and so he was on painkillers for a while, not knowing that his psoriasis would play up so badly as an effect of that. He's covered in red itchy spots and big wound where he scratched it open (which he does while he is asleep, he can't help it). If that's what you have too, do stay away from ibuprofen... I hope your skin will calm down when the weather cools down. Which I hope will be soon... It's already a bit cooler today :)

I feel quite good. The seven hour days at work are very good for me at the moment. That's when I usually get tired and so I am glad that I don't have to force myself to stay awake and productive for another hour. No awful health problems to share with you, only a scarred soul, so I can't join the club :lol: (yeah I know, not funny. I'm just tyring to keep smiling :) )
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 16 Sep 2016 19:01

Aywen wrote: He's covered in red itchy spots and big wound where he scratched it open (which he does while he is asleep, he can't help it).

that sounds a lot like what i've got...

i only get the itchy spots sometimes but the wounds stay for way longer (part becaus i scratch them in my sleep, part because they just burst open again on their own).... but i never had problems with ibuprofen

Aywen wrote: No awful health problems to share with you, only a scarred soul, so I can't join the club :lol: (yeah I know, not funny. I'm just tyring to keep smiling :) )

i guess we are all in one club already... and i don't mind you joking about it. enjoy being healthy ^^
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 17 Sep 2016 10:49

Oh yes and I could write a book about what my mum had and I don't even know half of it. But I do know how difficult things can be, especially the part about how other people treat you, as if you are your disease. When they ask you how you feel, how much pain you have, what kind of medication you're on, then try to give you some useless advice. Which is all very well meant probably. But then they move on to the next person and talk about holidays and what's on tv. I completely understand if you want to keep it all to yourself... We don't need other people's pity. :)

Today I feel restless. I woke up very early again. I don't know what time exactly but after turning around in bed for what felt like hours, it was 7:30 and I got up. I've been busy pretty much all the time. Doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, dusting, vacuuming, reorganizing things in my room, making a shopping list... Now that's all done and I keep moving about and walk from room to room finding something else to do. I finally forced myself to sit down and come here so I have at least five minutes of rest!
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 17 Sep 2016 14:31

Aywen wrote: then try to give you some useless advice.

ohh... you have no idear how many people belive that my condtion is caused by eating the wrong food or some simple allergy..... i had the big allergy test and i am completly clean...
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 17 Sep 2016 14:36

Jarhara wrote:oh i know that..... i usualy hate it if people pitty me.. it makes me feel so powerless... and i hate to drag others down with my problems....

Anneke wrote:Oh yes and I could write a book about what my mum had and I don't even know half of it. But I do know how difficult things can be, especially the part about how other people treat you, as if you are your disease. When they ask you how you feel, how much pain you have, what kind of medication you're on, then try to give you some useless advice. Which is all very well meant probably. But then they move on to the next person and talk about holidays and what's on tv. I completely understand if you want to keep it all to yourself... We don't need other people's pity.

Yeah... I actually typed out a huge rant about it all just now but decided to let it go.
Those types of people aren't worth it.
:hug

Jarhara wrote:it's a song about the "silent hero"-type, who always takes others pain away but keeps their own problems locked inside.
(...)
i am glad i didn't "lock myselfe in" with my problem

Sadly, in real life, not on here as online is a very different world to real life, but definitely in real life, that is EXACTLY what i do. I have had so many walk away from me when i have opened up to them, just a tiny bit about how my life with my injury really is or i have shown them a glimpse of my bad day and then they disappear. Ranging from extended family members, to lovers, to friends and even employers. It's such a fine line and a hard wall for me to lower because it DOESN'T hurt less each time. It breaks my heart and slowly chips away even more of myself, so i just keep things light and fluffy. I keep people at a distance. Especially as i have built those walls so high after so many years. I'm not sure i will ever be able to let them down.

I have an incredibly small, intimate circle of people i trust and allow to know/see how i REALLY am and out of that very small circle, there has only ever been 3 people in my life thus far that i have truly shown the full extent of my pain/injury and those are my mother, Izzy and Ana. Everyone else gets a guarded me. Even my brothers as they still have trouble at times accepting me at my worst when they see it. So i protect them from it as much as possible. It takes a VERY long time for me to open up to people in real life. Until i do, they just get a 'polished/strong/jovial' me and it's simply easier for me to focus on their problems then let them see mine. That's why i adore Avantasia so much... I don't know how he does it but Tobi got through those walls with that music of his. Only he and Willy Deville can make my heart skip a beat and stop time for me. Help ease ALL my pain and not just the physical kind.
*sigh*

Jarhara, i honestly don't know what to say about your skin condition. It sounds so painful and i truly can not even begin to imagine how it must be for you. I suffer from eczema when my pain levels are raised too high and for too long. It's just a silly side effect of my immune system. By the last week of my Europe trip, i was actually covered under my clothing in eczema on quite a lot of parts and that's itchy and can be painful/burning. Especially on the backs of my knees, elbow creases, eyelids and under the breasts. BUT i simply use a steroid cream and it at least dulls the feeling even if it takes days for it to disappear as my pain levels reduce. What you have described makes me want to wrap you in cotton wool and float you around on a cloud! Holy cow!
:hug :cloppy:

It makes you even more awesome that you get out there still and play Nerf in the forest and all, as i imagine that can't be overly comfortable on your skin, running around and all that.

Jarhara wrote:
Aywen wrote: No awful health problems to share with you, only a scarred soul, so I can't join the club :lol: (yeah I know, not funny. I'm just tyring to keep smiling :) )

i guess we are all in one club already... and i don't mind you joking about it. enjoy being healthy ^^

Laughter and love truly is the best medicine!
<3 <3 <3

Anneke, i imagine your place to be spotless!
You HAVE to find yourself a new hobby or else you will become OCD!
:lol: :hug

How do i feel today?
Happy.
Sleepy now too.
G'night!
:pinkgrin:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 17 Sep 2016 17:08

Muppet wrote:That's why i adore Avantasia so much... I don't know how he does it but Tobi got through those walls with that music of his. Only he and Willy Deville can make my heart skip a beat and stop time for me. Help ease ALL my pain and not just the physical kind.
*sigh*

yeahr, it's the same for me.... "the wicked trilogy" especially... i always wish i could be a friend for the Scarecrow and help him, because i think i can understand his problems, and that he would be able to understand mine....
sometimes, when i feel verry lonely, i listen to "the Scarecrow" while hugging the CD case..... (okey, now i feel kinda stupid about that...)

Muppet wrote:It makes you even more awesome that you get out there still and play Nerf in the forest and all, as i imagine that can't be overly comfortable on your skin, running around and all that.

it's realy not that bad.... nerf acteulelly does nothing to my skin. i feel pretty good, in the shadow of the trees and packed in my tec-gear.... the only thing that is realy bad is, like i said, the touch of someone elses skin.... in a thightly packed bus, or when someone huggs me.. (yes, hug actuelly hurt me...) that may sound sad but since i've had this condion for so long, i am used to this.. i don't like being hugged, because it hurts me most of the times

how do i feel today?
i don't know....
confused
what am i doing here?
first i talk about emotional stuff but then i act tough and say that i don't realy care about having hyper sensitv skin ......
i guess i'm a bit of a "silent hero" myself..
so don't bother about my skin, i am so used to it
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 17 Sep 2016 18:08

Jarhara, you WILL get a virtual hug :hug
Of course you learn to live with it. You have to :)

And Ness I don't really know what to say. If I was like anyone else I probably would say that I would never do that to you - but I don't know how I would respond. People often say one thing but do something else entirely. But you HAVE those three people and that's wonderful :hug

Muppet wrote:Anneke, i imagine your place to be spotless!
You HAVE to find yourself a new hobby or else you will become OCD!
:lol: :hug

I haven't done the bathroom yet :razz
But I must say I feel MUCH better after making another drawing! And now I'm working on my photo album for this year's concert pictures :cheer
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 18 Sep 2016 13:22

Jarhara wrote:sometimes, when i feel verry lonely, i listen to "the Scarecrow" while hugging the CD case..... (okey, now i feel kinda stupid about that...)

Don't feel silly about that at all.
Feeling lonely is very natural.
I always want to hug Tobi when i listen to the Wicked Trilogy.
I imagine he is the Scarecrow.
There might be embellishments in those songs and a means to an end in the lyrics to help the story along BUT all in all, i believe there is also a lot of truth woven in. I feel like The Wicked Trilogy was his therapy to help him work through and adjust to whatever he was going through, at such times.
OR maybe i just want to hug Tobi?
:P :)

Jarhara wrote: in a thightly packed bus, or when someone huggs me.. (yes, hug actuelly hurt me...) that may sound sad but since i've had this condion for so long, i am used to this.. i don't like being hugged, because it hurts me most of the times
(...)
so don't bother about my skin, i am so used to it

Now THAT i totally get. It's how i feel about my distance thing.
But like Anneke said, expect lot's of cyber hugs...
I LIVE FOR HUGS!
:wink: :hug

Anneke wrote:And Ness I don't really know what to say. If I was like anyone else I probably would say that I would never do that to you - but I don't know how I would respond. People often say one thing but do something else entirely. But you HAVE those three people and that's wonderful

I'm actually mostly ok with it. I need people i can depend on and that actually DO cherish me. That DO think about me and let me know. Anyone can have a huge numbers of 'friends' BUT to me the term 'friend' is very special and a rare gift to be treasured. Everyone else is merely an acquaintance or fair weather friend. Until it is proven, on both sides, that there is indeed more there, trust/loyalty and a true friendship/kinship is formed, i like to keep my friends few, true and very close. Does that make sense?

It would be silly of me to expect everyone i cross paths with to treat me the way i treat them. Or for them to be comfortable with my injury or even want to try and understand it and be patient about it. That's just unrealistic. Or to think everyone i cross paths with will remain in my life or even be someone i will get along with once the initial 'honeymoon stage' is over. That's just not how life is and i certainly am ok with not everyone liking me and i am certainly more than happy to not like everyone i meet. So my walls/distance is good for me because i CAN get lonely at times and that is when i usually get hurt the most by letting the wrong type of people in.

It's only sad that i had to build those walls to start with because i have been hurt so many times in the past over something such as an injury and the lack of compassion. But hey, the people i do hold close and do share things with, i treasure and i do give my all, even if i try my best to protect them from my worst, injury wise. That was what i meant. I still have my pride and self respect. If someone shows me that i matter to them and that they want to get to know more and experience more of my life/injury, to try and understand it, i accept them. But in small steps and over time. Not only for my own protection but for them too. It can be a lot to deal with and come face to face with. So it may take me a little bit longer than the normal person to open up to them and let them see what my life is really like due to so many past bad experiences. And yes i do test people. If i can't rely on them or trust is broken, no amount of sorry can fix that.

Not that my life is terribly bad. I only have a spinal injury. Yes, i am in constant degrees of pain that is restrictive but most of the time you won't even be able to tell i have the injury or that i am in pain. It is VERY rare for me to show any discomfort in public. I always just say what others need to hear and you will NEVER catch me taking pills in front of you. I'll just give flippant remarks to keep the conversation moving along.

BUT at times it can be a bit much to see me with a zimmer frame or a walking stick. To be frozen in absolute agony or the spasms that can have me writhing in pain and make me sound like i am having hardcore, athletic sex. It leaves me so short of breath and in so much pain that THOSE are the only sounds i can make. As you can imagine, that is extremely embarrassing for ME to allow others to witness!
:redface

So yeah, walls and distance for me isn't such a bad thing. It can be a lonely thing but it isn't so bad. The genuine ones don't let go and never give up. They always let me know i am loved and cherished. I am always thought of and that i DO matter to them. Even in the smallest of ways. That's why they are cherished. Why else would i put myself through flying to the other side of the world for them?
:pinkgrin: <3

ANYWAY, moving along...

Cleaning the bathroom is SOOOOOOOOOOOO satisfying!
I also love the smell of lemon scented cleaners/bleach and the way everything sparkles afterward is so nice.
It's just like a clean kitchen.
Love it!
:lol:

As for how i am feeling today...
I feel good.
The salt craving is finally going.
Can you believe i slept until 3pm?
I feel so much better for it and will slip into bed again shortly.
It's been so cold and rainy that i didn't miss much today at all, so all's well that ends well i guess.
:P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 18 Sep 2016 15:33

Muppet wrote:I imagine he is the Scarecrow.
There might be embellishments in those songs and a means to an end in the lyrics to help the story along BUT all in all, i believe there is also a lot of truth woven in. I feel like The Wicked Trilogy was his therapy to help him work through and adjust to whatever he was going through, at such times.

i think that all of the 3 avantasia protagonists look like Tobi and i think they all have some parts of him inside of them... but i truely belive that Scarecrow has the biggest part and is the one moste like him (maybe a little bit exaggerated and more fantasized)
i remember that somewhere it said that the Wicked Trilogy was Tobis verry personal version of the "Faust"-story (and i think it's a lot more relatable, caus the original Faust stards of as a normal guy, while Scarecrow alreayd feels like he's a looser from the beginning)

but yeahr,... Tobi with Tophat, that's what i think how Scarecrow looks^^

Muppet wrote:Now THAT i totally get. It's how i feel about my distance thing.
But like Anneke said, expect lot's of cyber hugs...
I LIVE FOR HUGS!
:wink: :hug

Hug away...^^
i can live with cyber hugs^^ as long as i don't have to feel any body-heat it's fine^^
i usually let my friends give me a short hug, when i have all the skin on my arms and body covered... cause i know what it means to them, and that they want to comfort me, and not hurt me.
They all know to ask me before they do so and keep it to a 5 seconds maximum^^

When a stranger tryes to hug me (you have no idear how often that happens on cosplay conventions) i just take a step back and say "i'm sorry but i am allergic to hugs" i don't want to offend people, simply for being nice but i don't want to explain the whole thing over and over again, so... this is what i do

how do i feel today?
i have this dark feeling.....
not that i feel bad in any way, i just feel attracted to dark things right now..
since i was done with my Loki cosplay, i asked a friend what cosplay i should do for the 2nd con day, and she said, i should re-do "Johnny the Homocidal Maniac". and now i've been reading the Comic again and that just got me in the mood. Now i am watching a Cartoon, created by the same artist as "JTHM" and i am so in love with this strange and dark art-style... and of cause, with his dark humor^^
so, here is one of my favourit quotes from the cartoon:
"Horrible nightmare-visions!!!"
"it's called life, now sit down"

edit.. if you wonder why i keep editing some of my posts.. well... someone is stealing words from what i am writing and is, in return, putting in a lot of spelling mistakes... :wink:
Last edited by Jarhara on 19 Sep 2016 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 19 Sep 2016 13:06

Jarhara wrote:i remember that somewhere it said that the Wicked Trilogy was Tobis verry personal version of the "Faust"-story (and i think it's a lot more relatable, caus the original Faust stards of as a normal guy, while Scarecrow alreayd feels like he's a looser from the beginning)

Indeed.
It's hard to think of someone like Tobi ever feeling that way though. But we all have our uncertain and dark days. We all have our own problems to deal with.
:)

(you have no idear how often that happens on cosplay conventions)

Oh no, i can definitely imagine it. I have friends that do cosplay and they say the same thing. I also used to dance and do a little promo work for clubs when i was younger and touching was a BIG problem with that and was one of the reasons why i stopped. People don't seem to realise that personal space and asking permission first to get close to someone or touch them is SO important. I don't think there is anything wrong with being 'short' with people about them hugging you. Especially strangers that over step that personal space boundary. It's none of their business why you don't want to be hugged. If you don't want to be touched, you don't want to be touched and people should respect that. Simple.
:wink:

"Horrible nightmare-visions!!!"
"it's called life, now sit down"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How am i feeling today?
I wish i could lie and say i had such an amazing day but i didn't.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day?
I hope so... If only just a little.
:pinkgrin:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 25 Sep 2016 14:09

How do i feel today?
Torn... I don't know what my heart truly feels right now. One day it says one thing, then the next it is completely different. How am i meant to follow something that is so indecisive? I don't know what makes my heart beat anymore... I feel so 'lost' right now.
:confused

Anyway, maybe time will show the way.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 26 Sep 2016 12:10

Muppet wrote:Anyway, maybe time will show the way.

And it did when i stumbled across this:

I'll never doubt again.
<3

How do i feel?
At peace.
Happy.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 26 Sep 2016 16:05

Muppet wrote:How do i feel?
At peace.
Happy.

i am glad you feel better^^

my birthday is comming up and i have no idea how to celebrate or who to invite.....
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 27 Sep 2016 13:35

Jarhara wrote:i am glad you feel better^^

Thank you.

Jarhara wrote:my birthday is comming up and i have no idea how to celebrate or who to invite.....

Ohhhhhhhh do tell, when is it?
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE birthdays!
:woohoo: :cheer

For me they are sacred as they represent what should be the purest form of love. Birthdays aren't only for the person born on that day but also their parents, especially the mothers who had to go through 9 months and then the delivery.
<3

In my house, we grew up with birthdays being a very special thing. As was Easter and Christmas. Everyone made an effort to come together and just spend time together. It was never about gifts and still isn't today.
<3

I think you should simply do whatever makes you happy, with whomever makes you happy!

I must admit, i'm the sort of person that gets hurt if someone i care about doesn't remember my birthday. Or if they treat it like any other day and just wish me a half-hearted 'Happy Birthday'. I'm a very easy going and easy to please person. I never ask for much and find myself quite happy to be left to my own devices. But someone taking the time to genuinely wish me a happy birthday, like you did, Jarhara, means so much to me. Thank you! I AM one of those people that believes, it truly IS the thought that counts. It's nice to be thought of.

How do i feel today?
Happy and at peace still.
I just keep smiling through it all.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 27 Sep 2016 14:23

Muppet wrote:Ohhhhhhhh do tell, when is it?

it's the 5th October

i didn't realy celebrate my last brithday... actuelly... over teh last years i'v only celebrated ever other one (the 18th and the 20th..)
i would love to celebrate with more then just my familiy but for a couple of reasons, that never works out...

since a surprisingly large number of my friends are all born around the first half of cotobver, we agreed that we would all celebrate thema ll in on, on the book fair in october but that way it kinda looses value... But this is the only way we cann all be on each others brithday...

also, a lot of my frinds say that their brithday ist just a day when turn another year older... this is kinda sad.. mostly becuse i also love brithdays but.... well...

Muppet wrote:In my house, we grew up with birthdays being a very special thing. As was Easter and Christmas.

birthdays used to be much more improtent for us, then they are now but christmas is still the most important thing.. with all those little rituals that we have.. with the christmas movies, decorating the tree togehter... i also put more affort and heart into my christmas presents then in my brithday presents...

how do i feel today?
okey, i gues... my co-workers are a bunch of idiots, but at least they are fun idiots...^^
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 28 Sep 2016 14:10

Jarhara wrote:it's the 5th October

Noted!

That's sad what you said about your birthday. I've had similar experiences as i was born on the Football Grand Final Day. So it wasn't unusual for my birthday to fall on the same Saturday. But even trying to celebrate with friends come the weekend, which was usually Grand Final Weekend, sucked. But that changed as the Football season was extended but not until i was much older.

It's no wonder why i hate AFL!!!
:lol: :P

I think you should start making an effort to celebrate for yourself and i'm sure your friends will follow. Regardless. Who tunrs up, turns up. Who doesn't, doesn't. But put in the effort for yourself. You are worth it!

And Christmas is definitely the most special time for me/my family too. We all go out of our way to be together on that day. We don't exchange gifts, we all make food to contribute/bring to the lunch/dinner as sharing great company over a delicious meal is priceless. The only one to get gifts is my nephew. I also get my mum something every year, even if it's tiny, as she deserves it. Hell, she deserves a gift every single day!

Okey, i gues... my co-workers are a bunch of idiots, but at least they are fun idiots...^^

Well, if you HAVE to be surrounded by idiots, fun idiots are definitely the better kind of idiot!

How do i feel today?
Happy still.
I took my nephew to the park and a bird shit on me... With my cultural background, that means good luck. I asked for a sign yesterday and i got it alright!
:lol: :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 28 Sep 2016 15:43

How do i feel today?
great!
i got to talk to a verry special "friend".
He is actuall an actor from my favourit web series, so i don't dare to call him my friend, even though he insists to call me his friend^^
i haven't talked to him in ages and he is just such an amazing person^^
he gave me some inside view of the show and ashured me that even if this is the final season, running right now, the show will go on in either a full grown movie or a bunch of character origin mini-videos, and maybe even both.
he cheerd me up in a couple of ways and even said that he would show my ideas, that i had on the series, to the rest of the cast :o it would blow me away to find one of my ideas in an upcoming episode

And i am realy satisfied with my work on the nerf spectre... i had no reason to doubt myselfe^^

i still don't know what to do for my brithday but for ow i don't care.. it's on a wendsday, so i will propably listen to Tobi's radio show and have fun doing so.. just like i will do today
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Larissa » 29 Sep 2016 11:37

Feeling good today.
After almost seven weeks, my stomach is slowly recovering and eating is not such a challenge anymore.
Amazing how much something like that can influence daily life !

Plus I will see Sinbreed live in concert tonight.
More Herbie :cheer
My new friends from Neumünster will also be there, so this should be a great evening.

i got to talk to a verry special "friend".
He is actuall an actor from my favourit web series, so i don't dare to call him my friend, even though he insists to call me his friend^^

WOW, that is pretty cool!! I hope yome of your ideas end up in the series. Even if not, it is awesome you have a chance to get a very special glimpse behind the scene.
When I was on holiday in Newfoundland, I had a chance to spend a whole day on set of one of my favourite tv shows. That was a blast! Talking to the actors and people behind the camera and watching them shoot some scenes was one of the best experiences of my whole life :) .

And about birthdays ...
I haven't really celebrated mine in ages.
I usually go out for dinner with my mum and my brother and his GF.
Either on my birthday or the weekend afterwards. My dad usually calls.
Sometimes I meet with one of my girlfriends.
My family lost the whole birthday tradition a long time ago. Things were not exactly happy in the past.
But now that I grow older and have more friends around the world and know more people from work,
my birthdays become more fun. More people call or write and it is a wonderful feeling to be remembered :) .
Maybe one of these years I will have a party.
My birthday is on 31st October, which would be ideal for a Halloween party ...
Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus

Life was easier when apples and blackberries were just fruit ...

http://www.lara-moeller.de
Larissa
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Jarhara » 29 Sep 2016 13:49

Larissa wrote:When I was on holiday in Newfoundland, I had a chance to spend a whole day on set of one of my favourite tv shows. That was a blast! Talking to the actors and people behind the camera and watching them shoot some scenes was one of the best experiences of my whole life :)

sounds amazing ^^
i gues i could join my friend and the rest of the cast for a rocording session, if i could just affort to get over there....

Larissa wrote:My birthday is on 31st October, which would be ideal for a Halloween party ...

great idea^^ i had a halloween themed party once, when i was younger and it was fun.
thinking about it, i could do that again... but i've already have something to do, this halloween

how do i feel?
good, mostly...
almoste great ^^
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 03 Oct 2016 10:26

Jarhara wrote:i still don't know what to do for my brithday but for ow i don't care.. it's on a wendsday, so i will propably listen to Tobi's radio show and have fun doing so.. just like i will do today

I must admit, it was nice for me to wake up on my birthday and listen to Tobi's show. I'm down in Melbourne, Australia, so his Radio show happens very early on a Thursday morning for me. So pour yourself a nice glass of something , kick back, relax and just enjoy his stories/laugh and songs.

That sounds awesome about your friend and being on the set of your fave web series. It must have been so much fun and extremely interesting to see behind all the scenes and stuff.

Larissa wrote:Feeling good today.
After almost seven weeks, my stomach is slowly recovering and eating is not such a challenge anymore.
Amazing how much something like that can influence daily life !

I hope it continues to stabilise for you.
I know we spoke last night but guess who called me today?
My Immunologist. I won't be going in for my tests this month as she said i'm not strong enough. So we shall reschedule. Remember how i said i was terrified and was considering chickening out, i didn't have to!

So i know how things went at Sinbreed but i forgot to ask one thing about Herbie, Herbie, Herbie... Did you sniff him?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More people call or write and it is a wonderful feeling to be remembered :)

Isn't it?
I had A LOT of people make me cry this year, for my birthday. Happy cry.
I needed it so much.
<3

My birthday is on 31st October, which would be ideal for a Halloween party ...

Can i come as a Witch?

How am i feeling?
Tired.
SOOOOOOOO tired.
My mum hasn't improved much at all.
I've come down sick but no where near as bad.
My brother called today as he is sick and so is all of his family. He has been signed off work for the entire week and he wanted to check on mum and for us to keep away baby sitting wise.
My other brother is sick too.
So we are all sick and tired here and my spine has just given up completely lately.
I'm at a loss for what to do.
But i'm too tired to care right now, to be honest.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts