Edguy & Avantasia Forums

What metal shirt are you wearing today?

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 17 Sep 2016 14:41

Hahahhaahaaa
I'll definitely try it and see how he goes.

All i know is that i showed him some clips of them singing WITHOUT the make up and he told me to bring them back WITH the make up and costumes.
:)
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 18 Sep 2016 15:45

Today, i am proudly wearing my "Johnny the Homocidal Maniac" T-Shirt.
it's not metal, but i still love it. I love everything about it, the comics, the character, the art-style... :pinkgrin:

it just feels good to wear this again^^ it's been too long since the last time...
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby PeaceLoveAvantasia » 19 Feb 2018 06:44

Well, it's way late and I've already taken it off to go to bed, but since all my Avantasia merchandise came in the mail the other day, I've been wearing my Let The Storm Descend Upon You t-shirt. :D

The first day I couldn't wear it because I was too busy staring at its beauty, but I wore it the last two days and might wear it tomorrow again despite it starting to smell :lol: :P Ok I guess it needs a wash, but I just want to wear it forever. I get all giddy when I see myself wearing it in the mirror. This is one of the best things I've ever purchased. <3 <3 <3
PeaceLoveAvantasia
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Jarhara » 19 Feb 2018 15:53

I can understand that feeling, it's the same for me with my "Babylon Vampyres" and another non-avantasia t-shirt...
the thing with those two shirts is, they are not even my usual size/cut caus I got them for when I dressed up as Tobi for a cosplay event... so everytime I wear them my brain just keeps thinking "now I am almost as cool as Tobi".... (they are also a lot softer then all my other shirts, don't know why)
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby PeaceLoveAvantasia » 20 Feb 2018 05:57

Ha Ha so guess what I wore again today? :lol:

Good thing it's winter so I can just wear different sweaters and nobody will know I'm wearing the same shirt several days in a row like a barbarian :lol: The question is when will I finally force myself to put it with the laundry? It's like at Christmas when I got a new sweater I loved and then proceeded to wear every day for an entire week. I should've bought more than just one. :P

I'm glad you understand because sometimes I feel like I'm the only weirdo around. I try to resist it, but then I imagine Tobi telling me to just be a weirdo if I want to be and my resistance crumbles :lol:

And don't worry, you're definitely almost as cool as Tobi is :cool
PeaceLoveAvantasia
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Jarhara » 21 Feb 2018 22:10

PeaceLoveAvantasia wrote:And don't worry, you're definitely almost as cool as Tobi is :cool

(okey, the background is stupid but i still think that's one of my best pictures of the costume)
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Previous

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts