Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Dreams

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 12 Aug 2015 09:28

Eddie's Bitch wrote:she said she was attacked in the kitchen by a monkey who stole her banana!

F*cking monkeys!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But Lisa, that is a very unusual dream and i could ask a lot of questions as apparently dreams are nothing more than our brains processing bits and pieces of information received through out the day and that is why they can be so realistic and bizarre as the brain will match anything with anything. Same thing goes for Deja vu, apparently it is our brain trying to match up similar experiences we have had in the past, thus we get the feeling of having been/done things before. We aren't even aware we are doing it. So what i wanna ask you is, why were you in a Military Facility during the day? Are you a secret agent or something?
:P :lol:

Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 31 Aug 2015 09:23

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt i was starring at a watch face that was floating in a dark sky. And the watch face was such a beautiful midnight blue colour from the centre that became darker in colour as it reached the edges of the watch face which ended as black. There were no hands on the watch face and only little golden dots where the numbers should have been. And in the watch face, stuck below a low pyramid crystal surface was my face, asleep. And then i heard my name called twice, and it sounded like Mr Sammet's voice and my sleeping face woke but woke like it had been jolted awake. The eyes opened wide and the mouth gasped for air. But i also woke, for real, at that moment and also had to gasp for air. So i have no idea why i was gasping but i really felt panicked.
:confused

So i got up for a bit and walked around. Went outside, talked to the stars/moon, it had just started to wane from the previous night's giant full moon and then went back to sleep. THEN i ended up dreaming of cute little kittens fast asleep, like little fat burgers!!!
:lol: :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 18 Sep 2015 03:29

I'm bored so i'm just posting to pass the time as everyone is at work down here or asleep on the other side of the world!
:P

I dreamt i was at a carnival. I got lost and the more i asked for help/directions, the smaller i got. I kept shrinking. It freaked me out!
:lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 21 Nov 2015 13:39

I had the flying/talking shoe dream again last night... That thing freaks me out!
:P :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 21 Nov 2015 21:03

Muppet wrote:Image

This guy looks very familiar to me! :D

I dreamed that my mom was dying, for the second time in the past few weeks. I hope this isn't a reoccuring theme... Please, let me stick to the dreams in which angry bus drivers drop me off at remote villages with nothing but chocolate shops! At least those are enjoyable!
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 22 Nov 2015 12:57

Aywen wrote:This guy looks very familiar to me! :D

OMG i use this guy on Facebook all the time. I use it to cheer up Lisa (Eddie's Bitch on here) all the time in messages as it reminds us of Mr Sammet after i had a dream of him dressed in a chicken suit protesting at a metal gig!

Aywen wrote:I dreamed that my mom was dying, for the second time in the past few weeks. I hope this isn't a reoccuring theme...

That is a horrible dream. I hope those dreams stop. And yes, dropped off in a town full of chocolate shops sounds so much better!
:hug :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 23 Nov 2015 20:11

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:This guy looks very familiar to me! :D

OMG i use this guy on Facebook all the time. I use it to cheer up Lisa (Eddie's Bitch on here) all the time in messages as it reminds us of Mr Sammet after i had a dream of him dressed in a chicken suit protesting at a metal gig!

Hahaha I thought my dreams were weird! :lol:
I actually have that one as a lego minifigure! ;)

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:I dreamed that my mom was dying, for the second time in the past few weeks. I hope this isn't a reoccuring theme...

That is a horrible dream. I hope those dreams stop. And yes, dropped off in a town full of chocolate shops sounds so much better!
:hug :P

Thank you! The most recent dream was better - my brother's weird friends moving in with us :lol:
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 24 Nov 2015 04:38

Aywen wrote:Hahaha I thought my dreams were weird! :lol:
I actually have that one as a lego minifigure! ;)

Same. I also bought a cheap knock off from Singapore on Ebay as i have plans for him!

And yes, that dream i had... It still makes me laugh. BUT in fairness to me it DID make sense to me once i thought about my day leading up to going to bed. The only bit about the dream that still baffles me was why it was Mr Sammet in that suit, why Eggi (Or was it Dirk? I don't recall now! :lol: ) was beside me in the crowd booing and jeering Mr Sammet on stage and what exactly he was protesting about!

Anyways, last night i dreamt i was a mother to a gorgeous little Asian girl. I have no idea if she was mine or adopted (which still means MINE!!!!!). I don't really care to be honest. I woke up so friggin' clucky! All this male attention lately must have triggered something!!!
:o :lol: :oops: :chicken: :notsure: :soppy: :innocent: :purplex:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Rossobianco » 27 Nov 2015 08:09

You know, fever may cause some very strange dreams. This night I was on stage with Mr Sammet singing The Mystery of A Blood Red Rose in front of an overcrowded venue. I remember myself singing quite good, running across the stage, playing with the audience. And I accidentally turned my head and saw Tobi looking at me with rage and his Look said "WTF are you doing, this is MY show! Noone steals the attention from me". So I decided to sit beside Felix Bohnke behind the drums, so noone would see me :)
P.S. And TMOABRR is an awesome song :lol:
Woher soll ich wissen was ich denke, bevor ich höre was ich sage? o_O
My band`s official web-page
Rossobianco
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 27 Nov 2015 20:45

Haha, poor you! But isn't that what you're supposed to do on a stage?

I dreamed about vampires! Lots of blood and killing people and then they wanted to open a pet shop because they loved hamsters and guinea pigs so much. Weird!
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Rossobianco » 27 Nov 2015 21:37

Aywen wrote:Haha, poor you! But isn't that what you're supposed to do on a stage?

Yes, but maybe Tobi thought I was overacting a bit? :)

Aywen wrote:I dreamed about vampires! Lots of blood and killing people and then they wanted to open a pet shop because they loved hamsters and guinea pigs so much. Weird!

So cute :) but shouldn't vampires be spelled with an "y"? :P
Woher soll ich wissen was ich denke, bevor ich höre was ich sage? o_O
My band`s official web-page
Rossobianco
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 28 Nov 2015 20:10

Rossobianco wrote:
Aywen wrote:Haha, poor you! But isn't that what you're supposed to do on a stage?

Yes, but maybe Tobi thought I was overacting a bit? :)

Were you overacting or was he overreacting? ;)

Rossobianco wrote:
Aywen wrote:I dreamed about vampires! Lots of blood and killing people and then they wanted to open a pet shop because they loved hamsters and guinea pigs so much. Weird!

So cute :) but shouldn't vampires be spelled with an "y"? :P

Forgive me, I'm a little behind on things, but you're absolutely right!
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 12 Feb 2016 20:26

I dreamed that we - the forum! - were organizing a barbecue in Australia. Fun times! :D
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 24 Aug 2016 10:43

Aywen wrote:I dreamed that we - the forum! - were organizing a barbecue in Australia. Fun times! :D

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't i see this sooner!?
:o :o :o

That would be amazing and i would love it!!!
:grouphug <3
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 24 Aug 2016 19:22

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:I dreamed that we - the forum! - were organizing a barbecue in Australia. Fun times! :D

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't i see this sooner!?
:o :o :o

That would be amazing and i would love it!!!
:grouphug <3

Let's do it! :woohoo:

Though I don't know if I ever will go to Australia. It is far away and there's so much to see closer to home. Perhaps one day combined with a family vist. Not that I know any of them :)
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 25 Aug 2016 13:24

Aywen wrote:Let's do it! :woohoo:

Though I don't know if I ever will go to Australia. It is far away and there's so much to see closer to home. Perhaps one day combined with a family vist. Not that I know any of them :)

YES!

One day i guess!

You are always welcome!
:hug

Do you know, whenever i caught a cab in Germany and i caught a few in the different places i visited by myself and evening approached, all the drivers said to me how they would love to go to Australia BUT it is just too far away.
It is a dream destination for them.
Some wanted to even retire there.
They really opened up as soon as they found out i wasn't from England!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 26 Aug 2016 19:39

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:Let's do it! :woohoo:

YES!

One day i guess!

You are always welcome!
:hug

Thank you! :hug I will consider it. Give me a couple of years to get my life on track and we'll see what's possible. :)

Muppet wrote:Do you know, whenever i caught a cab in Germany and i caught a few in the different places i visited by myself and evening approached, all the drivers said to me how they would love to go to Australia BUT it is just too far away.
It is a dream destination for them.
Some wanted to even retire there.
They really opened up as soon as they found out i wasn't from England!

Really? That's cool. Perhaps because the wine is so good :D
(I know nothing about wine, I completely rely on my dad's judgment. He says wine from Australia or South Africa can't be bad. I believe him, he does pick out great wines)
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 27 Aug 2016 08:49

Aywen wrote:Really? That's cool. Perhaps because the wine is so good :D
(I know nothing about wine, I completely rely on my dad's judgment. He says wine from Australia or South Africa can't be bad. I believe him, he does pick out great wines)

Indeed we DO have delicious wines.

I love New Zealand Whites, Italian Proseco/Reds and Australian Reds/Rosé. Our whites aren't bad either but i find too much acid in them. South Africa has lovely whites. Chile has some nice wine too. I've not drank much from Germany or France though. I'll have to play catch up now that i don't react to sulphites anymore!

I gave Tobi 2 bottles of wine from Australia actually.
He got lucky as he was only meant to get one, and one was Ana's birthday gift that i gave him when i left his on the train in the Australian Care Package for Avantasia. As it turned out Ana refused Tobi's wine when i got the pack back in Berlin and because she knows the story behind why i selected that wine and how much Tobi's music means to me, she said it was his and his only. IF he refused it, she would take it and only then. But he responded to me and gave me the address to send it to via his management and i sent it on it's way.
I hope he enjoys/enjoyed them.
:)

Ana, next birthday gets 2 bottles sent to her or maybe even a whole case of mixed reds. I shall see. She was so wonderful in encouraging me to contact him. In fact i think it was her idea to start with which also allowed for me to get some other things off my chest as i was so disappointed. So i think she deserves that case of mixed reds next April!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 29 Aug 2016 10:59

I didn't get much sleep last night due to me coming home and my dog demanding attention from me all night but i did have a couple dreams and one of them was beautiful.
I dreamed all my dead pets were back and they could all talk.
Was strange but also very comforting.
I loved it.

I think it happened because Sam kept waking me up and i kept saying: 'OMG i wish you could talk!"
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Previous

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts