Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Dreams

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Jarhara » 19 Mar 2018 15:43

yeahr dreams are strange things...

By the way, I didn't even know/remember we had this topic in the forum.... but since I'm already here.. I conviniently had a somewhat related dream last night that I can sort of remember....

In the dream I had a sleepover with two youtubers is sometimes watch. they aren't even among my favourits and I haven't watched one of them in ages. As i usally doe when friends stay over night in real live, we wents shopping for snacks and stuff together. And when we where in the Store, Rene Shades (Bassist of Pretty Maids) was with us as some sort of adult supervision, even though me and these youtubers are all in the early twentys...

I have no idear what my creazy brain cooked up there but I have my suspicion how Shades got to be in the dream. He and Ronni are pretty much all I can think about after seeing Pretty Maids live on Friday^^
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby vasi.lichtenberg » 22 Mar 2018 17:04

Oh yes, I see the dreams too, but I don't see people:( It's a big rarity when I meet someone in my dreams. Mostly those who died. Sometimes I see me inside another bodies, for example I remember how I was a big lion. :D
With love,
Vasi Lichtenberg
vasi.lichtenberg
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Previous

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts