Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Dreams

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Danielle » 11 Apr 2010 14:40

Aywen wrote:
Danielle wrote:I can´t remember any of my last night´s dreams but during the last couple of weeks there´s often Tarja Turunen chasing me with an axe on a dragon :lol: don´t know what it should mean, though :lol:

Maybe she thinks you're obsessed with her and wants you to leave her alone? :lol: Weird way of telling you so hahaa

I´m not obsessed with her anymore :lol: this is the age of Tobiiiiiiiii :lick :lick :lick <3 :cheer :soppy: :lick :cheer

:D
Bratislava 2009 | Noc Plná Hvězd 2010 | Prague 2011 | Zlín 2011
That's the Czech Republic- beautiful women, crazy heavy metal people!
~ Tobias Sammet
Danielle
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Jayms » 12 Apr 2010 13:24

A couple of days ago i spoke to a friend i haven't seen since i was in college (6 years ago) and we were chatting about how we don't see anyone from college any more. That night i had a dream about all the people i had been to college with. In the dream i was walking to a party up a hill in the countryside and as i traveled i mat people i haven't seen in many years. It's weird how i hadn't thought about most of them since college and one friend mentions something about "do you regret not seeing them?" and i dream of them. The weirdest part being the people in the dream were not my close friends from college who i haven't seen in a long time either.

Last night i dreamed i was on an adventure that seemed to basically just be a really rubbish RPG game. I was looking for a feather whilst adventuring across a giant's body..... or something.
Jayms
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby VanessaB » 16 Apr 2010 10:14

Danielle wrote:I´m not obsessed with her anymore :lol: this is the age of Tobiiiiiiiii :lick :lick :lick <3 :cheer :soppy: :lick :cheer

If there will ever be a Tobi-obsessed-girls-club I will suggest you as its president! :D
May I be you assistant then? :lick :lick :lick haha
:cloppy: :cloppy: :cloppy: :cloppy: :cloppy:
VanessaB
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Jenova » 21 Sep 2013 00:15

Last night I had the weirdest dream.

I was on a holiday renting a beach cabin together with some friends and for some reason the little mermaid! One day the little mermaid swum out to visit her family in the ocean but she never got back. I understood at once that something was wrong so I started questioning the other guests at the beach camp. One of them showed out to be a master of martial arts and I thought he was going to kill me for questioning him but when he saw that I was wearing an Edguy shirt he smiled and said he loves Edguy and then he gave me a mysterious message to follow the setting sun and look behind the shadows and I would find the little mermaid...then I woke up...

and realized that there has to be a topic here about other weird dreams or normal dreams if there is any such.

So...what did you dream last night???
Relax, have some Yasmin Tea!
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Thierry » 21 Sep 2013 17:21

(If you don't mind, I merged your topic with the existing one ;) )
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Jenova » 22 Sep 2013 22:05

:ooh: There was a topic already? Thanks :laugh:
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 21 Oct 2013 15:39

Last week I dreamed that Angela Merkel was my German teacher. That was scary! :lol:
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Melissa » 21 Oct 2013 15:51

EW EW EWWWW This topic reminds me of a dream I had maybe 3 nights ago.

In my room, I was moving around some furniture and there were bunches of dead cockroaches and beetles underneath things. So I started vacuuming them up, and the container thing got full with these dead bugs. Emptying it was sooooo gross. :urgh:

So once my room was all cleaned out, I was happy and like PHEW. Then the next day, I moved my bed again to find more of them.. most of them dead, and a couple live ones.

Normally, bugs are interesting, but when they're invading my living space. UM. NO. :x

And last night, I had a dream that I got to hang out and stuff with a hockey player on my home team :lick That was much better than the dead bug infestation.
<-- Remember the stars
Melissa
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Hard Rocker » 22 Oct 2013 20:44

Aywen wrote:Last week I dreamed that Angela Merkel was my German teacher. That was scary! :lol:

Woah! :lol:
19.12.10 - AVANTASIA: You bring us fantasy ||14.10.11 - EDGUY: In our lives you're 10 out of 10 || 31.05.13 - AVANTASIA's first show in Spain || 17.10.14 - EDGUY: Beware of the Love Tyger!
Hard Rocker
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Jenova » 27 Oct 2013 08:40

When I remember my dreams their always long ones like a full story. Last night I was the detective in a children's mystery book or something. I was with my two friends on an old farm and an old lady was trying to poison us for researching about an old dark family secret. But then I managed to prove that she was the murder in an old cold case and she was arrested but then an old man on who had been a stable boy at the farm and the old lady's secret lover and accomplice were trying to shot me and then I woke up. I also remember the police officer in the dream was called Officer Sweets.
Jenova
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 01 Feb 2014 08:50

I had the most terrible dreams of this year so far. It's a dream that repeated itself after waking up and falling asleep again, with different people involved but it was the same. It was my birthday party and there was a girl I know from school (different girl, different school in each dream). I never liked them and I know they didn't like me, I'd be surprised if they still know of my existence. The type of girl that spoke ill of me while I was sitting right next to her. In my dreams, I knew they hated me. And they were constantly shouting at me, making fun of me.. And what was worse; No one thought I had any reason to be upset about it! Because their mothers had died, and they had just buried them that very day, of course they were emotional and upset and they had to release their anger! But I didn't know that! And why at me?? Why at my birthday??
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Anne » 02 Feb 2014 16:10

Sounds like it's the time for nightmares!

Last week I dreamed that I came into a bar and there were a few men who showed me a message of their boss, who told them to rape me. That was weird. And nothing I could imagine to refer to my reality!

Mars is bright tonight!
Anne
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby Melissa » 04 Feb 2014 19:23

I got a fortune cookie the other day that says "Your good dream tonight will come true"

....I ... I'm not even gonna mention the dream. But if it comes true, a lot of weird things would have had to happen.
<-- Remember the stars
Melissa
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Aywen » 18 Feb 2014 16:00

Melissa wrote:I got a fortune cookie the other day that says "Your good dream tonight will come true"

....I ... I'm not even gonna mention the dream. But if it comes true, a lot of weird things would have had to happen.

:lol: but was it a good dream? Of course, weird dreams aren't necessarily bad. On the contrary.. often it's good that they're just dreams. I wouldn't enjoy them as much in real life :razz

Last night, there was a very nasty person driving past our house in a crane, trying to demolish the building and set fire to it (there were burning torches attached to the crane). The person was laughing maniacally as well. Quite funny in hindsight. I wondered whether we should call the fire brigade, but my dad told me to ignore the person as that was most likely to piss him off. So we ignored him, he laughed for a bit longer but then went away, probably sulking.
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Poglia » 19 Feb 2014 22:48

I dreamed that I was playing a guitar plugged into a jar of olives instead of the amp. What the hell?
Poglia
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Hard Rocker » 25 Feb 2014 18:35

I dreamt I was going to an Edguy concert with a friend. We were in a room, I guess kind of a VIP room because the members of the crew started to arrive there (though for some reason I didn't recognise anyone). However, the first singers that appeared weren't from Edguy but from Avantasia! Amanda and Jorn were there and we were so happy to see them :) I told Jorn that I missed him in the last album.

After that, the dream became strange because there were some kind of Asian people that were mad at Tobi for stealing their show...? :lol:
19.12.10 - AVANTASIA: You bring us fantasy ||14.10.11 - EDGUY: In our lives you're 10 out of 10 || 31.05.13 - AVANTASIA's first show in Spain || 17.10.14 - EDGUY: Beware of the Love Tyger!
Hard Rocker
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Melissa » 25 Feb 2014 19:40

I dreamt I was exploring a cabin or something somewhere.. But I was with a friend I haven't met yet (but will in a few months).

There was so much more to it than that, but I just can't place it all! I hope something will remind me, and it'll click, and the memory of the dream will come rushing in. So cool when it does that!
<-- Remember the stars
Melissa
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Poglia » 26 Feb 2014 09:59

I dreamed I was listening to the new Edguy album!

First song: not too long, kind of hard rock with huge guitar riffs, something like a heavier The Cross And You.
Second song: longer, pure power metal, had an atmospheric interlude with clean guitars a la Robin Hood.

Unfortunately I woke up before the third song. Let's see if I am right again! :) For those who remember, years ago I managed to dream that The Wicked Symphony first track was long, epic and tuned in drop C, which actually is.
Poglia
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Hard Rocker » 06 May 2014 21:41

When I woke up and remembered my dream I couldn't help laughing :lol: In my dream Tobi was giving a lesson about a pulmonary pathology and tried to explain it drawing in the blackboard. There was a moment when he started drawing a lot of cells very quickly and there was dust because of the chalk. Then he came to where I was and he made a joke comparing the chalk with cocaine!? (I don't do drugs and neither does he!) :lol: Anyway, after that it was strange because I think he was not longer himself, as I remember talking to a woman. But I brought up something that I intended to say here and it's that I think that the Love Tyger videoclip was a really good chance to see Tobi dressed up as a tiger :T So yeah, we talked about that and then I started singing the intro of the song (guitar)...

So it seems that... new Edguy album + studying respiratory diseases = this dream :D
Hard Rocker
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 01 Aug 2015 23:10

I woke up during my dream this morning as it was a bit disturbing....

To make it make sense to you, I will keep it short as the dream is a bit hard to describe....basically we were in this big building/military type facility, which had a massive electric fence surrounding it. The fence couldnt be touched for any length of time as it sets it off and the whole facility goes into major lockdown.
I got separated from my group (feck knows who they were lol) and ended up next to the fence....a little boy was on the outside of the fence looking at me. I touched the fence and an alarm screamed a warning through the whole complex. Then the boy started climbing the fence! I started screaming at him to get off! Jump down or you will die! I ran away from the fence cuz i knew it would explode when it electrified! After that it was a maze of running and climbing through stairways and pipes etc....

Cutting it short to the ending, met up with my "group" and one of the women had been injured in the melee that followed the electric fence issue....she had a huge stitched up gash on her belly that was a bad stitched up job and flesh was hanging out etc....she said she was attacked in the kitchen by a monkey who stole her banana!

Then I woke up! :lol:
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts