Edguy & Avantasia Forums

What are you doing right now?

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 30 Aug 2016 23:41

Jarhara wrote:
Muppet wrote:Ha^^, we were already abut to buy some new plants for our small herb-garden on the balkony. Our Mint, Sage plants died while we where in sweden...
i will dedicate my new Sage-plant to you, if that makes you happy ^^

Awe that is LOVELY, thank you.
Sage is one of my favourite herbs.
Tastes great and cleanses bad energy when dried, bundled and burnt.
:hug

Aywen wrote:Don't worry Muppet, I don't have your address :D I would bury you in cards in letters. That is, if you write back? ;)

To be honest, i have very rarely given out my personal info or done skype over the years. I've had too many bad experiences with people from the internet. But if YOU want it, it's yours and yes, i will write back!
:wink:

But i warn you, i have messy hand writing! REALLY messy.
:P

In fact when i was in primary school, after i got my pen license, they took it back off me! My hand can't keep up with my thoughts. Then as an adult i suffered a wrist injury that has only added to my brain running away and my hand trying to catch up. My mouth does the same thing... It can't keep up sometimes so i join words or sentences and it comes out jumbled! I only need to slow down but there just ISN'T ALWAYS ENOUGH TIME!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anneke wrote:Awesome wig! Long hair looks great but it's such a fuss to take care of. My hair was never that long, not even close to it, but I was so tired of it. Shoulder length is so easy, I don't think I'll ever change my hair :)

I agree. That is why i am tempted to keep my hair short nowadays. Especially with Summer coming up and me hopefully staring to work out sooner rather than later. The whole twisting/bending to wash, dry and comb it with my back is painful too. It IS gorgeous though and makes me feel super feminine. Not saying shorter hair isn't, it is just how it makes me feel.
:)

Ok, Aunty Vinnie - ME, is getting dragged into a darkened room to play with glow in the dark planes!!!
Speak later all!
:P :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 31 Aug 2016 03:51

Muppet wrote:Awe that is LOVELY, thank you.
Sage is one of my favourite herbs.
Tastes great and cleanses bad energy when dried, bundled and burnt.

yes, Sage is one of my favourits, too. It makes such a great tea, espacally if you add some honey. i was so sad to see my Sage-plant dry and witherd when i retruned from vacation

Anneke wrote:Awesome wig! Long hair looks great but it's such a fuss to take care of. My hair was never that long, not even close to it, but I was so tired of it. Shoulder length is so easy, I don't think I'll ever change my hair :)

i would love to have hair like this naturally, but my hair is a wavey mess and it just doesn't want to grow any longer then it is right now, which is kinda long but not nearly as long as i like it to be. (don't be confused, the short, blond hair from my profil picture is a wig)
one of my frinds has hair kinda like this, not quite that smooth and silky but straight and realy that long.
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 31 Aug 2016 13:30

Jarhara wrote:It makes such a great tea, espacally if you add some honey.

Oh gosh, i miss honey!
I have allergies so i have to stay away from such things as i have reacted to it in the past.
HOPEFULLY after October though, i will be all clear as i am admitted into hospital for the final round of tests.
*crosses my fingers for the best to happen*

If i get the all clear, i will definitely try it! Thanks for the tip!

Well what am i doing right now?
Just trying to relax in bed a bit. I's going to be a restless night, so i might as well settle in and watch a movie or something.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 31 Aug 2016 16:31

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:Don't worry Muppet, I don't have your address :D I would bury you in cards in letters. That is, if you write back? ;)

To be honest, i have very rarely given out my personal info or done skype over the years. I've had too many bad experiences with people from the internet. But if YOU want it, it's yours and yes, i will write back!

But i warn you, i have messy hand writing! REALLY messy.

In fact when i was in primary school, after i got my pen license, they took it back off me! My hand can't keep up with my thoughts. Then as an adult i suffered a wrist injury that has only added to my brain running away and my hand trying to catch up. My mouth does the same thing... It can't keep up sometimes so i join words or sentences and it comes out jumbled! I only need to slow down but there just ISN'T ALWAYS ENOUGH TIME!!!!

Yes please! Let's try it. If we can't read each other's writing we'll leave it at the one time :razz
Haha, you think too fast! :lol:
My handwriting isn't too bad, except when I'm in a hurry. Like in college! My a's and o's start to look the same, it just looks messy, and I mixed languages. Awful! I couldn't read it back even after one week. "When I wrote 'of', did I mean 'of' or 'or'?" I'm glad those days are over :lol:
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Zeddie » 01 Sep 2016 06:25

Aywen wrote:
Thierry wrote:(I still have, somewhere in my mind, the official bathmate x30 website idea of reading Fido to my class :) )

You are the awesomest! Even for just considering it! :hug
If you do so I will make you a Fido plushie!

Ha ha, this looks strange but I want one. Oh and right now I'm playing 1 cent 2 cent poker. :knose
Last edited by Zeddie on 07 Apr 2017 12:59, edited 2 times in total.
Zeddie
SavageNewbie
SavageNewbie

Postby Jarhara » 01 Sep 2016 17:36

@Muppet
when is your birthday? Just so i know when to plant my Sage^^

and Funfact: when i had just gotten into Avantasia, a friend came over to help me make sense of the story of "the Wicked Trilogy". and we had some Sage-Tea with honey while we where listening.
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 03 Sep 2016 12:32

Jarhara wrote:@Muppet
when is your birthday? Just so i know when to plant my Sage^^

22nd September.
It's a Thursday this year which is nice as i make Thursday my 'easy' days due to Tobi's radio show in the morning. So i have NO PLANS thus far and i hope to keep it that way as i'm so drained these days AND i get to wake up to Tobi playing some, HOPEFULLY, awesome music om my 37th Birthday! Not to mention knowing you are some where planting sage!
:woohoo: :lol:

and Funfact: when i had just gotten into Avantasia, a friend came over to help me make sense of the story of "the Wicked Trilogy". and we had some Sage-Tea with honey while we where listening.

Sounds lovely. How many teas did it take for you two to come to a conclusion about the story?

What am i doing right now?
Just laying in bed as i have had a rough few days.
Brilliant but rough.
Besides i bought new bed yesterday and they delivered the same day, so i'm thoroughly enjoying myself right now!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 03 Sep 2016 15:10

Muppet wrote: Not to mention knowing you are some where planting sage!

i'll propably buy it on Thursday and then plant it right away, so taking the time shift into account it might be late in the evening for you...

Muppet wrote:
Sounds lovely. How many teas did it take for you two to come to a conclusion about the story?

we had our first cup empty just in time for "cry just a little" and we ende up filling the cups with our tears. i might be exaggerateing a little bit but.... well...
i can't remember how many cups of tea we had but we definetly did not come to a real conclusion, there is still so much i am unshrue about

what am i doing right now?
well, i just came home from a short shopping trip and now i am unpacking..
i didn't buy that much but i got a jacket that i realy love
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 04 Sep 2016 12:08

Jarhara wrote:i'll propably buy it on Thursday and then plant it right away, so taking the time shift into account it might be late in the evening for you...

Awe, the thought alone is beautiful of you. Thank you!

Jarhara wrote:i can't remember how many cups of tea we had but we definetly did not come to a real conclusion, there is still so much i am unshrue about

Ohhhh it is definitely a roller coaster ride for the emotions.

Jarhara wrote:i didn't buy that much but i got a jacket that i realy love

Sounds like a successful trip!!!

Just chilling.
It's just after 10pm down here so it's coming up to bed time for me.
Had a shitty weekend, pain wise, so hopefully i have no trouble falling asleep.
I feel pretty drained.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 04 Sep 2016 13:52

Muppet wrote:Awe, the thought alone is beautiful of you. Thank you!

your welcome^^

what am i doing?
i finished building the armor parts for my Loki Cosplay, i just have to paint them. I am realy exited to see how they turned out, they already look great but you can't realy tell if al the details came out as planned untill i got it al painted
Last edited by Jarhara on 09 Sep 2016 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 09 Sep 2016 13:00

Sounds interesting Jarhara. How long before you get it all done?

What am i doing now?
I'm in bed already and about to log off.
Too tired to even watch something even though i know i won't be able to sleep.
Even music is bothering me lately as the pain is too intense.
So sweet sleep all and have a great weekend!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 09 Sep 2016 14:25

Muppet wrote:Sounds interesting Jarhara. How long before you get it all done?

i can't realy tell, maybe next week.. but i'll definetly post pictures

What am i doing?
painting... (my nails, the cospay parts and a toy gun)
and packing for the weekend. some of my frinds invited my to a "battle"
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 10 Sep 2016 08:46

Jarhara wrote:and packing for the weekend. some of my frinds invited my to a "battle"

Hmmmm, that sounds interesting!
What kind of 'battle'?

Looking into a local archery club. Thinking of joining up.
It's just a question of whether or not my damaged wrist, shoulder and back will allow for me to do it, but i gotta try to find out.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 10 Sep 2016 19:57

Jarhara wrote:
Muppet wrote: Sounds interesting Jarhara. How long before you get it all done?

i can't realy tell, maybe next week.. but i'll definetly post pictures

i was wrong, i got it all done much faster...
here are some pics: http://jarhara.tumblr.com/post/150224455886/can-you-belive-it-this-is-already-my-third

Muppet wrote:What kind of 'battle'?

the kind of battle where 20 to 30 people beat each other with broomsticks covered in isolation foam. it's realy kinda funny but i got beaten up a lot...

Muppet wrote:What am i doing right now?
Looking into a local archery club. Thinking of joining up.
It's just a question of whether or not my damaged wrist, shoulder and back will allow for me to do it, but i gotta try to find out.

Archery is realy great, if your body allows it, you should definetly try it. i am not a good archer myselfe but i usualy still have a lot of fun. :robinhood:
I even have a great beginners bow to recomand (relativly cheap, good quality, easy to store)...

so... what am i doing right now?
relaxing after a hard battle and almost getting lost on the way home...^^
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 11 Sep 2016 12:28

Jarhara wrote:i was wrong, i got it all done much faster...
here are some pics

Oh wow, that looks amazing!
Well done!
I can't wait to see the end product.
:pinkgrin:

the kind of battle where 20 to 30 people beat each other with broomsticks covered in isolation foam. it's realy kinda funny but i got beaten up a lot...

Ok, THAT sounds like so much fun to me.
It is the type of thing i would have done with friends before my injury.
I am very much a girly, girl BUT i can also be very boyish at times.
:-P

I used to enjoy playing Skirmish:

The worst bit of that picture is that it was something like 32c and not only did i have to wear that jumpsuit, but being a female i was required to wear full frontal protection underneath of my entire chest, stomach, crotch and upper thighs... IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY HOT and hard to run around in that gear! Did i mention having to avoid the snakes too?!

Gosh, i miss that sort of thing.

Archery is realy great, if your body allows it, you should definetly try it. i am not a good archer myselfe but i usualy still have a lot of fun. :robinhood:
I even have a great beginners bow to recomand (relativly cheap, good quality, easy to store)...

Do recommend away!
My brothers used to do it but knowing them, i have to be careful what i say in front of them as i will find myself in a store with them buying me everything just to see me doing it regardless of whether or not i actually physically CAN do it!
:P :lol:

almost getting lost on the way home...^^

Isn't getting lost amazing though?
It's like bad ideas/mistakes... Some of my best life moments have occurred from me being lost/bad ideas or making a mistake!
<3

What am i doing now?
Just relaxing and watching the paralympics.
If you ever find yourself losing faith in humanity, just watch some of these guys/girls give it their best.
Love it and they have such amazing humour and personalities!
They are so much more entertaining/heartfelt to watch than the other Olympics.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 11 Sep 2016 16:36

Muppet wrote:I used to enjoy playing Skirmish:

The worst bit of that picture is that it was something like 32c and not only did i have to wear that jumpsuit, but being a female i was required to wear full frontal protection underneath of my entire chest, stomach, crotch and upper thighs... IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY HOT and hard to run around in that gear! Did i mention having to avoid the snakes too?!

i prefer Nerf, as you don't need that much protection.
but still, this is an awsome picture^^

with my Nerf-Gear i usualy try to make it practical while still looking kind of femenin (and badass, of cause^^)

Do recommend away!

try to look for the "Matrix" by Ragim. They make relativly cheap but verry sturdy bows. I have no idear what the Matrix will cost, over at your place.. but around here, it's only 80 bucks.
Plus, i think it looks realy pretty with it's black and red desing.
(i have a "Black Bear" by Ragim, whitch is basicly the Matrix's big brother)

almoste forgot to say what i was doing...
i am about to finish a verry special project... i will share it on the Forum, as it has something to do with Avantasia...^^
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 12 Sep 2016 11:42

Jarhara wrote:i prefer Nerf, as you don't need that much protection.
but still, this is an awsome picture^^

My picture is so awesome that i forgot to take the safety cap out of the nozzle before the shot and look like a twit!
:lol: :P

I love Nerf!!!!!! I love the Nerf Bow and Cross Bow.
<3

That is an awesome picture of you in your gear too. You do look girly badass!
Gosh, i miss that sort of thing sooooo much. You have to play extra hard on my behalf now! YOU MUST! If you shoot them once, shoot them again and yell "That's for Muppet!" and they'll have absolutely NO idea who you are referring to, but i'll feel the vibe all the way down here!
:lol: :P :hug

for the "Matrix" by Ragim.

All of a sudden i need to either listen to Rocket Ride or watch the movies!!!
*playing Matrix by Edguy right now - OMG this is such a relevant song with everything some people have put me through lately!!! Freaky!!! :o *
:P :cheer

i am about to finish a verry special project... i will share it on the Forum, as it has something to do with Avantasia...^^

Interesting. I look forward to seeing what it is.

What am i doing now?
Just doing a quick online check up before hitting my bed and just relaxing.
I had a rather full on day today but it was so rewarding and now i just need rest and to process it all.
<3 <3 <3
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 12 Sep 2016 14:53

Muppet wrote:That is an awesome picture of you in your gear too. You do look girly badass!
Gosh, i miss that sort of thing sooooo much. You have to play extra hard on my behalf now! YOU MUST! If you shoot them once, shoot them again and yell "That's for Muppet!" and they'll have absolutely NO idea who you are referring to, but i'll feel the vibe all the way down here!
:lol: :P :hug

i'll definetly do that. No one will mind it anyway as i always scream stuff that noone gets during nerf.. (mostly quotes from the Youtube show "the Great Nerf War")

*playing Matrix by Edguy right now

i didn't even know that song exists, no i have to google it

what am i doing?
nothing special, preparing to share my "special project" on the forum^^ (god, i am making this way more exitend then it should be)
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Thierry » 13 Sep 2016 20:49

Taking some time to read and respond here. Don't have much time since school resumed...
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Muppet » 14 Sep 2016 14:08

Jarhara wrote:i'll definetly do that. No one will mind it anyway as i always scream stuff that noone gets during nerf.. (mostly quotes from the Youtube show "the Great Nerf War")

YAY!
Thank you!

i didn't even know that song exists, no i have to google it

Get the entire Rocket Ride album.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underrated!
It still annoys me that i never got to see that tour, as i love that album so much.
It deserved so much more praise than what it got.
<3

Thierry wrote:Taking some time to read and respond here. Don't have much time since school resumed...

Don't worry Titi, things will smooth out once the daily grind kicks into routine mode. Sounds horrible but it;s what happens. BUT i suspect we won't be seeing much of you at all due to you also being a dad now. Time is no longer your own.

Just waiting for some pain killers to kick in to help ease my pain so i can try and get some sleep.
It was an extremely long and hard day.
*sigh*
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts