Edguy & Avantasia Forums

What pisses you off?

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Aywen » 29 Oct 2016 12:11

Damn that is expensive... I once bought buttons for a jacket, it had ugly plastic buttons and I replaced them with nice metal ones. The buttons costed more thant he jacket :razz I think I paid around €20 for 12 buttons. So that's not that bad... I bought them here: http://www.grootmoedersknoopendoos.nl/ but of course now you already have your buttons. And you'll have shipping costs so It may not make any difference in the end.
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 29 Oct 2016 14:26

Geeze Anneke, Jarhara is already pissed... Stop pushing her buttons even more!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 29 Oct 2016 16:29

Just trying to be helpful, even if it's not needed anymore :razz
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 29 Oct 2016 18:37

Aywen wrote:I bought them here: http://www.grootmoedersknoopendoos.nl/

som of their buttons are realy beautiful, but still not what i was looking for.. thanks anyway^^

Stop pushing her buttons even more!

^^
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Jarhara » 05 Dec 2016 16:24

I got temporarily transferd to the ink-cartidge department again...
the boss there is staying well out of my way´( after what happend last time...) but now some of the others there intend to make my life hell.... they slow down my work, the re-arrange my workspace so i have to search for everthing and they won't stop complaining about their health problems but i am not even allowed to curse when i cut myselfe with that stupid tool-knife!?!??

i can't stand this, i need a vacation
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 07 Dec 2016 11:44

Awe, that sucks. I hope you aren't stuck there until the end of the year. Do you have any idea for how long?
:-(

And people will always be people.
Chin up!
:wink:

What pissed me off today?
Not enough sleep.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 07 Dec 2016 16:04

Muppet wrote:Awe, that sucks. I hope you aren't stuck there until the end of the year. Do you have any idea for how long?

untill the 19th, then i have my vacation..
7 days to go..
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 08 Dec 2016 05:46

Jarhara wrote:untill the 19th, then i have my vacation..
7 days to go..

Hmmm.... Do you want my nice, nurturing side OR do you want my revenge nasty/mean streak to come out?

My nice/nurturing side says to just remember we are all people and you won't be there for too much longer. Maybe just laugh it off and keep reminding yourself you have vacations soon.

My nasty/mean streak says to hide and leave a few fish heads somewhere in the department before your vacation and let them work out where the stink is coming from! You certainly aren't the type to pull pranks or do such things,so no one would suspect you. Even do it a day or so before you leave and complain of a smell.

Sorry, that is really mean but sometimes it is hilarious how it will give them something new to chat about.
:P :lol: :roll:

But seriously, just try and shrug it off and do a mental count down to vacation.
You can't control them BUT you can control how you react to it all.
Keep your chin up, Kitten!
:hug :wink:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 08 Dec 2016 06:31

Ohhhh, i forgot to post what pisses me off today:
WELL, for the second time, house sitting THIS house THIS year, the electricity went out.
:lol: :roll:

Anyway, i figured it out and after some elbow grease on my party and a couple phone calls, all is back to normal!
YAY!
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 08 Dec 2016 15:05

Muppet wrote:My nasty/mean streak says to hide and leave a few fish heads somewhere in the department before your vacation and let them work out where the stink is coming from! You certainly aren't the type to pull pranks or do such things,so no one would suspect you. Even do it a day or so before you leave and complain of a smell.

sounds like a great idea! but where do i get the fish-heads? they only sell head-less fish in my supermarket...^^

my co-workers where a lot more civil today... they didn't greet me back when i greeted them and the didn't say "bless you" when in sneezed but i can live with that... they didn't complain about me and they let me do my work (yeah!)

the more time i spent with them, the more i am convinced that the gave in to the seduction of mental decay long ago...

and it seems that i have waaaaay to much time to think now... you wont belive the kind of stuff my mind comes up with.... (Muppet, chek your FB, if you dare ^^)

anyway... what pisses me off today?
surprisingly "only" the mail service.
four packages in total are temporarily lost somewhere between our house and the package-station.
a clear sing that the holliday time has begun, this kind of stuff happens every year...that's why i prefer to get all my christmas presents till the end of november
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 10 Dec 2016 10:43

Well, if you can't get fish heads, you could always use chicken. Make sure it has some of that chicken juice and the skin on so that it gets super smelly and the fat super rancid!

I did read what you sent to me on Facebook and i will get back to you.
:wink:

As for your co-workers, have you tried an experiment where you have been super nice to them? Or would that freak them out?
:P

And postal services suck everywhere. I hope your packages are found sooner rather than later.
:)

As for what pissed me off today, nothing really.

Actually yes, there was something but not today, it was yesterday.
The delivery guy asked me out.
I declined but he insisted on giving me his number if i change my mind.
We had been standing and chatting for a while even though i told him i was sick and just wanted to get back inside.
I was there in my pj bottoms and a hoodie, stuffed nose and coughing everywhere and my hair pulled up in a messy bun and he STILL asked me out.
That isn't what pissed me off though... The fact he looks like a rapist murderer does!!!
NO JOKING!
He looked exactly like a guy that raped and killed a woman a few years ago.
He could have been his twin.
It freaked me out.
*hides face*

It pissed me off.
Why couldn't he have looked like someone that reminded me of someone amazing OR even just uniquely himself?
:roll:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 13 Dec 2016 05:14

Jarhara, i forgot to say, if you do, do something naughty/stinky, just PLEEEEEEEEASE to sure you have no cameras watching!
Someone is ALWAYS watching in this day and age.
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 13 Dec 2016 11:07

Muppet wrote:Jarhara, i forgot to say, if you do, do something naughty/stinky, just PLEEEEEEEEASE to sure you have no cameras watching!
Someone is ALWAYS watching in this day and age.

Oh don't worry, there are no cams inside the building^^
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 16 Dec 2016 02:15

Jarhara wrote:Oh don't worry, there are no cams inside the building^^

And wear gloves!
:-P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 16 Dec 2016 04:30

I forgot to mention what pisses me off today...
Well, it's the same thing that pisses me off EVERYDAY!
Pain and liars!!!

There isn't much in this life that i hate because 'hate' is such a waste of energy and time.
But liars and pain are right at the top of my very short 'Hate List'!
:x
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 11 Jan 2017 15:00

hey, guess what ahpepnd today at work?
i got transfered back to the ink-cartridge department.... woohoo......
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 12 Jan 2017 10:04

Detoxing, cold turkey.
I've done it countless times after experiencing the worst pain and using the heaviest medications for extended periods of time, 7 months this time but it never gets easier.
:(

I have about another 4 - 6 days to go through...
I'm sooooooooooo tired!

BUT I'M ALIVE!
I'm happy!
Still no wheelchair!
Life is beautiful...
Even the hard bits.
*looks at herself in the mirror and says: "Suck it up, Princess... You got this!"*
:pinkgrin: <3
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Thierry » 22 Jan 2017 23:31

Jarhara, if you're still looking for fish-heads, I can provide with trouts. Second-hand, just a bit messy after some rounds of slapping heads. Just call 888-TROUT for further information. :P

What pisses me off? Apart from the lack of time for doing anything, actually, nothing really pisses me off these days.
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Jarhara » 23 Jan 2017 16:53

Thierry wrote:Jarhara, if you're still looking for fish-heads, I can provide with trouts. Second-hand, just a bit messy after some rounds of slapping heads. Just call 888-TROUT for further information. :P

thanks for the offer, but i got it covered.... ^^
if i realy need somethings disgusting to leave there.. we've got more then enaught cows around here...i bet i could finde a nice and smelly..... wait... how did i get to this point???

what pisses me off?
skin condition and ink cartridges?... but it's not that bad... i'd say it's a little anyoing but it doean't realy piss me off.. i am mostly happy
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Thierry » 07 May 2017 14:35

Presidential elections over here. 2nd round today, with the extreme-right leader in it, second time after 2002.

I'm fed up with my Facebook timeline, between abstentionists (the other qualified candidate is, let's say, from the center, and worked in banks. So he's evil, you know, even to counter the extreme right :roll: ) and now at ease racists.

I'm afraid for the future of my country.
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts