Edguy & Avantasia Forums

the person beneath me

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Thierry » 04 Jun 2014 18:31

Wrong! At a time I thought about a small dragon, but never did it and I think I never will :)

The person beneath me knows why The Simpsons are yellow.
Maybe it's better for you, mankind, not to know what's going on!

Webzine "La Guilde du Metal", available in French
Webzine Artzone Chronicles
Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Poglia » 04 Jun 2014 22:08

Thierry wrote:The person beneath me knows why The Simpsons are yellow.
If I remember correctly, the creator decided to made them yellow because it's an easy to see color and people would immediately recognize them while quickly zapping through channels.

Note: I don't like The Simpson at all, but I think have read or heard that fact somewhere a long time ago. :)

The person beneath me is a Blizzard Entertainment fan (the videogame company responsible for the StarCraft, WarCraft and Diablo series).
Poglia
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 01 Aug 2015 22:58

Sorry to disappoint you but nope! I dont play any video games either on xbox, playstation, FB or on my phone or ipad! :lol:

the person beneath me is going to an Avantasia gig next year! :D
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster

Postby Muppet » 02 Aug 2015 15:27

Eddie's Bitch wrote:the person beneath me is going to an Avantasia gig next year! :D

Oh yes... Yes i am! When i hit the confirm button this evening for my flights and checked my bank balance, shit got real!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The person beneath me really wishes they were on top of me!
:oops:

JOKING!
:lol: :P

The person beneath me thinks we need a dancing chicken smiley!?
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 18 Nov 2015 20:37

Absolutely! Even more so if it's also on fire :chicken

The person beneath me has a computer job
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Darkgothicangel » 11 Jan 2016 16:51

Well, we can say that I do at the moment but it's not always like that! haha. :lol:

The person beneath me doesn't really like Mondays... :eek
What the wicked dreads will overtake him,
What the righteous desire will be granted.
Darkgothicangel
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Aywen » 12 Jan 2016 21:28

Usually I don't have a problem with mondays at all, but the first monday of this year was a hard one!

The person beneath me likes sudoku puzzles and the like.
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Thierry » 10 Feb 2016 15:38

I used to play them a little bit by the time I got my Nintendo DS and the Prof Kawashima brain teacher game.

Haven't played one in ages!

The person beneath me already practiced growls / grunts / screams to sound evil! :evil

Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Jarhara » 20 Jun 2016 17:25

Got me, ^^
but it sounds ridiculous...

this is fun^^
but now i have to think of something, right?
let's see....

The Person beneath me drives with his/her windows down and the volume on maximum ^^
I'm just another Scarecrow
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 26 Aug 2016 19:54

Oh no, not me... I hope it would be appreciated more than the stuff that usually comes out of car windows. But in this city, I'm not so sure :P

The person beneath me has been at a band practice?
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Thierry » 27 Aug 2016 00:01

You mean to watch people play? If so, I have indeed... once for sure a few years ago, I went to visit friends in Limoges and they happened to have a band practice with their band called "Divine Side", who play... let's say "fusion metal" even if they went in many different directions.

Can't recall, but 15 years ago, when I was still "Fresh into metal", I was with one of my best friends who had a band... I think I saw him rehearse once.

The person beneath me wishes for a little cooler weather :D

Finntroll-France
Thierry
SavageModerator!
SavageModerator!

Postby Muppet » 27 Aug 2016 05:55

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We got a little bit of sunshine today even if the wind was still icy cold!
:P

The person beneath me has read the same book at least 5 times in their life as they love it so much and that book is?
:D
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 27 Aug 2016 06:18

There are many books worth rereading, some of them more than two or three times. Most books I keep coming back to are just a light and fun read, and not too big so that's great while on the train. But one definitely worth your time is Fallen by Tanya du Fossé. I have read it more than five times and it's been published only a year ago :D and this is not just because she is a good friend of mine. It is a very nice fantasy novel with all the ingredients you could wish for: elves, dwarves, angels, demons, etc. Without the silly names and strange poetic/ archaic use of language. And a good story too.
Here's a link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26134416-fallen
(I was proof reading for her, I only read it three or four times on paper)

Next is writing a book? :-)
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 27 Aug 2016 07:51

well, kind of.... i am writing on several idears but non of them will ever turn into a full grown story with a beginning and an end... just a bunch of loose chapters in a world that i've created....^^
but a frind of me is realy planning to write a book and i have read most of the chapters he's wirtten and they are great....
i will never be that good of an author...

so, staying with books... the person beneath me is doing, artwork for a book (or did, some time ago)
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Muppet » 29 Aug 2016 10:18

Jarhara wrote:so, staying with books... the person beneath me is doing, artwork for a book (or did, some time ago)

To be honest, i have. For a children's story i wrote, i did sketches for it as it was based off a dream i had and i needed to try my best to capture it. It's not published or anything like that but it's all there, sitting on my book shelf. Maybe one day i'll get the courage to send it off.
:)

The person beneath me prefers real books over electronic devices for reading?
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 02 Sep 2016 04:10

Muppet wrote:To be honest, i have. For a children's story i wrote, i did sketches for it as it was based off a dream i had and i needed to try my best to capture it. It's not published or anything like that but it's all there, sitting on my book shelf. Maybe one day i'll get the courage to send it off.

that sounds interesting, i'd love to see it one day

Muppet wrote:The person beneath me prefers real books over electronic devices for reading?

oh, totaly. i hate those eBook things. the only thing i take with me to read in a digital form, is the stuff my friend is wirting .. but just becaus it would be too much to print all that.... i still think it would be better to print it, so i can make notes on the paper but i just can't print like 50 pages every other week.

so, changing the subject, vaus i can't think of anything book-related anymore...
the person beneath me has a smal collection of actionfigures or statues
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 03 Sep 2016 11:37

Muppet wrote:To be honest, i have. For a children's story i wrote, i did sketches for it as it was based off a dream i had and i needed to try my best to capture it. It's not published or anything like that but it's all there, sitting on my book shelf. Maybe one day i'll get the courage to send it off.

Go for it, that would be awesome! I had the same with Fido and here it is :D It is cool to have your story turned into a 'proper book' - even if only friends and family will buy it. It's something you do more for yourself but it's still cool :)

Jarhara wrote:the person beneath me has a smal collection of actionfigures or statues

Do Lego minifigures count? I had some of the Avengers but they went home to the ex boyfriend when we broke up, but I still have Deadpool (not real Lego but I don't mind) and Jack Sparrow and Lord of the Rings minifigures if they count :razz

Next person buys second hand things?
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 04 Sep 2016 12:20

Aywen wrote:Go for it, that would be awesome! I had the same with Fido and here it is :D It is cool to have your story turned into a 'proper book' - even if only friends and family will buy it. It's something you do more for yourself but it's still cool :)

I don't know why i am so scared.
I always feel like someone else can do it and i ALWAYS encourage others, yet for myself, i just can't seem to believe it and go for it... What's wrong with me? Business/Science and other things i have no issues with but when it comes to my creative side, letting others in, i have always hidden it and walled it off. Even as a child.
:roll:

Maybe one day.

Aywen wrote:Next person buys second hand things?

YES I DO AND I LOVE IT!
And the more character it has, the happier and more excited i get. I can fall head over heels with something so old and banged up that others look at and think: WHY?!
:lol:

The person beneath me likes to lay in the grass and staring at the sky just to watch the clouds float by while the sounds of natures whirl about them?
<3
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Jarhara » 04 Sep 2016 13:57

Muppet wrote: Business/Science and other things i have no issues with but when it comes to my creative side, letting others in, i have always hidden it and walled it off. Even as a child.

i know that feeling.. but for me it came with time, when i was younger i thaught i was so good at all that stuff, taht i was happy to show it around but now.... i can barely finish writing a story because i eventuelly hit a point where i realise that all i wrote was shit and then i stop and hide everything i did until that moment.....

Muppet wrote:The person beneath me likes to lay in the grass and staring at the sky just to watch the clouds float by while the sounds of natures whirl about them?
<3

that's what i did all the time, while i was in sweden. i think the sky is more pretty there, then it is here.

the person beneath me enjoyes rowing or swimming
Jarhara
SavageDisciple
SavageDisciple

Postby Aywen » 06 Sep 2016 19:10

Jarhara wrote:i know that feeling.. but for me it came with time, when i was younger i thaught i was so good at all that stuff, taht i was happy to show it around but now.... i can barely finish writing a story because i eventuelly hit a point where i realise that all i wrote was shit and then i stop and hide everything i did until that moment.....

That sounds familiar. I miss being 8 years old when I could just sit and make a drawing or write a story, whatever I wanted and whenever I wanted to. Now I want to make something good and it's hard to keep going, even harder to get started. Try not to think what others would think of it... Write for yourself, enjoy the process and don't bother about the result. You may surprise yourself :)

Jarhara wrote:the person beneath me enjoyes rowing or swimming

I always enjoyed swimming but I haven't done that in years... the last two or three times my ears gave some trouble when I got under water. Not nice.

The person beneath me has an exotic pet (spider, snake, snail, something like that)?
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts