Edguy & Avantasia Forums

What shocked you today?

Chat with other savages about anything & everything in one of our most
popular forums.

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Muppet » 11 Oct 2016 11:47

Indeed.
Like i have said to you in the past privately, time is precious but not all people are. So we are stuck with our family, can't help who we fall in love with BUT we do have control over everyone else in our life. Choose who you befriend and work for wisely.
:hug :hug :hug

I do hope that it is a good sign and that he did indeed survive and makes a full recovery. Or that he at least gets to say good bye to his nearest and dearest.
:pinkgrin:

What shocked me today?
Nothing. I'm still stuck in bed sick even if a DO sneak outside for some fresh air every now and then. Extremely short visits though as it is still so cool and raining.

Ohhhh i know what shocked me... The price of Bon Jovi tickets for the front row section for his new tour. Those prices are insane!!! It would come to over AUS$2,000. for a front row ticket. That's if they decide to tour Australia which i am guessing they will. I said i would do the next BJ concert BUT i'm not sure i want to without Richie there. Without Richie, there just isn't the same sound, backing vocal wise.
*sigh*
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 11 Oct 2016 19:59

That is a shocking experience, Larissa. I don't think you'll ever forget it, but try not to think about it too much. Chances are small you'll ever hear about how it ended. But if they were quick, there's good hope he'll recover. :)
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Previous

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts