“Oh dear friend just let me stand,
Don’t blow me over ‘til I’m gone
Life still flows through my branches yet
More leaves are yet to come”
CaspianTheMessenger
SavageApprentice
SavageApprentice

Postby Muppet » 21 Nov 2015 13:49

What did i find out today? Ducks when roasting in a BBQ can catch fire!!! FLAMING QUACKERS!!!
:oops: :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Darkgothicangel » 11 Jan 2016 16:48

That Hindu is the third world language above Spanish! :roll:
What the wicked dreads will overtake him,
What the righteous desire will be granted.
Darkgothicangel
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Muppet » 12 Jan 2016 10:03

I found out that the Universe really DOES work in mysterious ways and IS looking out for me and my best interests. I just don't always realise or see it straight away but on reflection, it is as clear as day for me now. Let's hope i don't forget this life lesson.
:wink:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 12 Jan 2016 20:56

Optimistic people can be so tiring! :lol:
One of my neighbours leaves home around the same time as me, and if we bump into each other he brings me to the metro station. Very nice of him of course and I never decline, though it means I miss the earlier train by a few minutes so it doesn't gain me anything. He's always so positive but so repetitive! He's always telling me how many sit-ups he does every morning, how much he enjoys his life, how good life is, blah blah. "Life is a party, but you have to decorate yourself" is his current favourite proverb. Others are "if you have a problem and you can't or won't solve it, it's not a problem" or "I am fighting with everyone except with myself". Nice! So if someone I care about gets sick I shouldn't worry at all? Since, you know, it's not something I can solve. Thanks neighbour, I'm not interested in your life lessons! And I doubt he's really as happy as he pretends to be. Why does he have to point it out every morning? Maybe he's only trying to convince himself of it, poor man :lol:
Still so many secrets, and so many tales untold remain...
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 13 Jan 2016 09:41

Aywen wrote:Optimistic people can be so tiring! :lol:
(...)
Why does he have to point it out every morning? Maybe he's only trying to convince himself of it, poor man :lol:

Maybe he DOES need to focus on such things to keep himself motivated and happy. I usually find those people are over compensating for other things. But then, maybe he isn't even aware about what he is saying and has nothing else to talk about but wants to fill any awkward silence.
:lol:

What did i find out today? That my instinct was right. I knew it would be and yet i was doubting myself. I'll never doubt it or myself again! Or at least i hope i never do!!!
:)
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 14 Jan 2016 21:03

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:Optimistic people can be so tiring! :lol:
(...)
Why does he have to point it out every morning? Maybe he's only trying to convince himself of it, poor man :lol:

Maybe he DOES need to focus on such things to keep himself motivated and happy. I usually find those people are over compensating for other things. But then, maybe he isn't even aware about what he is saying and has nothing else to talk about but wants to fill any awkward silence.

That's very well possible! I'm not the most talkative person at 6:20 in the morning. Maybe he just can't stand my silence :P

Muppet wrote:What did i find out today? That my instinct was right. I knew it would be and yet i was doubting myself. I'll never doubt it or myself again! Or at least i hope i never do!!!

That's a very good thing to learn and don't forget it :hug
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 23 Jan 2016 10:26

Aywen wrote:That's very well possible! I'm not the most talkative person at 6:20 in the morning. Maybe he just can't stand my silence :P

Well, there are worse things in the world than being the quiet type so early in the day.
:wink:

Aywen wrote:
Muppet wrote:What did i find out today? That my instinct was right. I knew it would be and yet i was doubting myself. I'll never doubt it or myself again! Or at least i hope i never do!!!

That's a very good thing to learn and don't forget it :hug

Different person and different instinct kicks in and yep... I'm doubting my instinct again.

So what did i find out today? I found out that men that eat with their mouths open and don't really use a knife and fork correctly to be frustrating/off putting. I've always found the eating with a mouth open thing horrid but i had no idea about the other one. Or maybe his lack of ability to use his cutlery correctly was made worse by the fact that he was just chewing like a camel? OR that when he laughed, he actually looked and sounded like he was choking on some food. Yes, i had a lunch date today and was torn between telling him to use a spoon or whacking his hands and teaching him how to use a fork correctly. BUT THEN that went totally out the window when he started to laugh at something i said and i got a fright as i thought he was choking BUT that was just the way he laughed! Which when i realised after asking if he was ok, made him laugh even more, which made me burst out laughing BUT i also wanted to run the other way as it was like something out of a Seinfeld show. I actually looked around to see if i was on some TV prank show! We won't be seeing each other again as we didn't have much in common and i had actually forgotten i had made plans to have lunch with him today BUT still, it was both surreal and hilarious!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Poglia » 02 Feb 2016 23:09

I was randomly watching YouTube videos when I found out that Liam Neeson is one of the guest singers on Ghostlights! :lol:

Seriously, I never realized how much Marco Hietala looks like Liam Neeson until today!
Poglia
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Larissa » 03 Feb 2016 11:33

Now there is an interesting picture!
Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus

Life was easier when apples and blackberries were just fruit ...

http://www.lara-moeller.de
Larissa
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Muppet » 04 Feb 2016 12:17

I don't see it!

What did i find out today? The cologne Aramis by Armani still gets me EVERY TIME! Seriously, i haven't smelt a guy wearing that for well over 10 years and then today... BAM! OMG!!! It made my head turn so fast and get goosebumps!!! I can't help myself when i smell it... It seriously drives me wild!!! I just turn into a kitten that wants to play and nuzzle! They shouldn't sell things like that!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Larissa » 04 Feb 2016 14:47

Men of the world, take note!

Did he look good?

Larissa
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Muppet » 04 Feb 2016 21:44

Larissa wrote::lol:
Men of the world, take note!

Did he look good?

Do you know what? I don't even recall how he looked!
:o

My brain just short circuited with the scent alone! I hadn't smelt it in so long it just sent me absolutely gaga!!!
:lol: :oops:

Yes, men of the world listen up:
Black Shirt with the top buttons undone - OMG if you have hair on that chest i want to play with it!!!
Black Pants
Aramis Cologne
If you can somehow magically click your fingers or point to the sky and start Def Leppard playing in the background, then you could pretty much do as you please with me.
Ohhhh and if you REALLY want to impress me, bring a single white rose or pick me a single wild flower. My favourite flowers.
AND if he sits at a piano and sings me a song, just the two of us, even if he can't play but pretends just so that i have that visual in my head, i think i would pretty much marry him!!!

See 'materialistically' i'm extremely easy to please! It's the guy's personality that kind of ruins it for me every time as i haven't found one that i simply can't live without!!!
:P :lol:

BUT seriously, i can laugh and joke about it, but it really is a massive weakness for me. I just can't think straight as all my senses jump to life and i'm a live wire, burning... I only want to rub myself up against them and nuzzle that soft spot at the base of their neck.
:oops:

I had an ex go out and buy Aramis and wear it when he came to talk to me again after we broke up because he wanted me back. And he DID get me back... For the afternoon at least! Even Aramis can't save a twit, it can only help him get laid!

Is there a scent that you love Lara? I had completely forgotten about Aramis until i smelt it again!!! I'm still drunk and goofy from it.
<3 :D
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Larissa » 05 Feb 2016 11:23

Ohhhh and if you REALLY want to impress me, bring a single white rose or pick me a single wild flower. My favourite flowers. AND if he sits at a piano and sings me a song, just the two of us,

That's a tough challenge for the poor men out there!

BUT seriously, i can laugh and joke about it, but it really is a massive weakness for me

My trigger are tattoos. If you want to kill me, add long hair. I've done and endured some stupid things for guys with tats and long hair! :roll:

I had an ex go out and buy Aramis and wear it when he came to talk to me again

What a cheap trick!!!

I don't wear any perfume myself and because of that I have a very sensitive nose. Strong scents give me headaches and men who wear them turn me off, to be honest. Not that I prefer the sweaty animal musk :lol: .

Larissa
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant

Postby Muppet » 05 Feb 2016 12:16

Larissa wrote:That's a tough challenge for the poor men out there!

Hey, i never said he has to be good at it. That would be just a bonus... It is more just a visual thing for me as it makes me melt!
:P

Larissa wrote:My trigger are tattoos. If you want to kill me, add long hair. I've done and endured some stupid things for guys with tats and long hair! :roll:

I would believe it because i think back to the stupid things i have done because of hormones and hormones only!
:lol: :hug

Larissa wrote:What a cheap trick!!!

Oh you have no idea. But it made me laugh as i didn't fall for it. By that stage i truly had no feelings left for him. Just sexual attraction.

Larissa wrote:I don't wear any perfume myself and because of that I have a very sensitive nose. Strong scents give me headaches and men who wear them turn me off, to be honest. Not that I prefer the sweaty animal musk :lol: .

I usually only wear one dab/sprtiz of my perfume. I only wear the one sort and it is the same one since i was 16/17 as my mum took me to the perfume store to have my chemistry tested to see what scents would suit me, citrus or floral. Then we tried the ones they brought forth but i instantly stopped when i got to 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden. That was my 16th/17th birthday present and every year on my birthday now, she still buys me a bottle. I'm still in love with that fragrance. I don't recall if i was 16 or 17. All i remember is that it was launched that Spring/September in Australia, which is my birthday month and because of that the lady gave me a free facial voucher and a huge ass gift pack of Elizabeth Arden products which i gave to my mum when i got home as i didn't use any of that stuff or were make up when i was that age!
<3

I've tried others over the years but after a few wears they are just too nauseating for me. I'm sensitive to smell also and my 5th Avenue blends with my body chemistry perfectly, even after all these years it still smells delicious to me. My nephew always buries his head in my neck, inhales deeply and sighs with an "Aunty!" and then squishes me as hard as he can.
:P <3

As for heavily scented men, i don't enjoy that either. Even with Aramis, it needs to just be noticeable. Don't over do it. There really isn't another aftershave/cologne out there that sends me cuckoo! It's just so intoxicating for me.
:oops: :lick

What perfume DO you wear if you wear one? Do you have a sort you always fall back on?
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 28 Feb 2016 05:24

I found out i am a dumb blonde!

It simply means that it doesn't make sense right? That's the joke, right?
*hides face*
:redface
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 28 Feb 2016 20:21

My guess is this doesn't only work for blondes, it would confuse anyone, but being blonde myself, I can't be too sure :lol:
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 28 Feb 2016 23:59

Aywen wrote:My guess is this doesn't only work for blondes, it would confuse anyone, but being blonde myself, I can't be too sure :lol:

Yeah and a natural one at that! There aren't many of us left in this world
:lol: :P
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Muppet » 29 Feb 2016 13:01

I just found out that an eggplant Emoji means a penis!
:o :lol:

I always thought it meant dinner or vegetarian or something... How the hell did they get penis out of an eggplant!?

OMG NOW IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE TO ME!!! I never knew! Oh hell i'm far too innocent!
:redface
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

Postby Aywen » 01 Mar 2016 19:18

Muppet wrote:
Aywen wrote:My guess is this doesn't only work for blondes, it would confuse anyone, but being blonde myself, I can't be too sure :lol:

Yeah and a natural one at that! There aren't many of us left in this world
:lol: :P

True! Most blondines tend to have very dark roots. The darker the roots, the lighter they paint the rest of their hair :P

Uhm... eggplants? :eek thanks, now they will never taste the same again :lol:
Aywen
SavageDiety
SavageDiety

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion!

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts