Edguy & Avantasia Forums

Will Edguy include Australia in upcoming world tour??

Have fun discussing the Defenders Of The Heavy
Metal Crown - Edguy!

Moderators: Gurther, Harmon, Thierry

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 22 Jun 2016 23:38

G'day from Oz! Hope everyone who reads this is having an awesome day!!

Its truly winter here now in North Queensland....top of 24 degrees today although only 21.3 at 9am!
Nights have been cool....well what we consider cool anyway! :lol: :lol:
Nowhere near snowy temps I know but we have been rugging up with the doonas each night now! :lol:
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Larissa » 24 Jun 2016 10:38

You call that winter ? :o
That's what we call a very nice summer.
No wonder you are always cold when you come to Germany :D .
Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus

Life was easier when apples and blackberries were just fruit ...

http://www.lara-moeller.de
User avatar
Larissa
SavageTyrant
SavageTyrant
 
Posts: 728
Joined: 04 Feb 2014 13:24
Location: Hamburg

Postby Muppet » 27 Jun 2016 17:02

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Its a shame you didnt stay downstairs....you coulda been hit on by these blokes that were trying to impress me saying they were in a band, when I asked which one (I mean, so many in Europe right?lol) they said Iron Maiden! Idiots! :lol: :lol:

*brain physically hurts*
No.
No... I think i left at the right time.
:lol:

Oh god, that really is wounding to one's intelligence. At least they got you to laugh!

How old were they and did it work on anyone?
I would have most likely let him sniff my armpit just for trying though.
:innocent: :P
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 06 Jul 2016 09:44

Muppet wrote:*brain physically hurts*
No.
No... I think i left at the right time.
:lol:

Oh god, that really is wounding to one's intelligence. At least they got you to laugh!

How old were they and did it work on anyone?
I would have most likely let him sniff my armpit just for trying though.
:innocent: :P


haha yeah it was pretty pathetic!
They got more of a smirk out of me! 2 beers didnt get me giggly enough to warrant entertaining these young lads in thinking they were clever! :lol: they were prolly early 20's....so I take it as a compliment that they were hanging around me, but given that they were kinda dumb in their responses makes me wonder how hard they were trying! :lol: maybe they had a bet on trying to nail the "old lady" :lol:
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 09 Jul 2016 16:09

Eddie's Bitch wrote: maybe they had a bet on trying to nail the "old lady" :lol:

I wouldn't put it past them. Seems to be the 'young guy' thing to do. OR maybe they wanted to tag team you!
:lol:

Were they attractive at least?

What nationality?

Was it those French guys from Saarbrucken?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact i was wearing a ring didn't stop the youngest one and his friend had to hold him back from climbing to get to me because i started speaking French but stopped as soon as i saw the reaction!!! Maybe your ring was a magnet also?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It sounds as if heading up to my room for a deliciously long steamy shower when i did was the best choice!
:P
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 14 Jul 2016 08:02

There weren't anybody I would look twice at in the street!
But then my idea of what's attractive could differ greatly (apart from Tobi of course lol)!!

Pretty sure they were german but Im shit with accents and we were obviously speaking english! :lol:

Couldnt tell you if it were the guys from Saarbrucken....did that incident happen in the gig? Guys i think, arent turned off by a ring cuz they know so many girls wear one when they are not married. I know some girls who wear it on that finger, not to deter guys, but just cuz they feel its their right to....stupid right?

I had my pick of guys when I was out at the mines...all knew I was married but they just want a "camp wife" :lol: :lol:

mmmmm steamy hot shower is just what I need today! My brain is fried! Sooooo many spreadsheets and these jobs are worth so many millions that I cannot afford a single typo! :eek
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 14 Jul 2016 12:22

Eddie's Bitch wrote:Couldnt tell you if it were the guys from Saarbrucken....did that incident happen in the gig?

It was those guys off to my left side in the front row. 3 of them. It was pretty early on RIGHT before the band came out. It was the ones you asked me about as you asked if i was alright when you saw something was up and i turned my back to them. I told you not to worry about it as they were just hitting on me but thankfully my ring made his friend hold him back and told him to back off.

The one nearest me kept putting his hand over mine on the barrier and pressing up against me. Not because he didn't have room, he had heaps, they had gaps between them but he just kept pushing up against me. I have no idea if he was doing it on purpose but he stopped rather fast after the 3rdish time Tobi, Jorn and Michi came up and was singing/smiling/interacting with us. In fact 2 of them disappeared after that and it was just the oldest one left next to me that then kept his hands to himself.
:roll:

So if Avantasia is responsible for him keeping his hands to himself, THANK YOU!!!
:lol: :hug

Lisa wrote:Guys i think, arent turned off by a ring cuz they know so many girls wear one when they are not married. I know some girls who wear it on that finger, not to deter guys, but just cuz they feel its their right to....stupid right?

I put mine back on for my trip because it was just a safety thing as i did a lot of traveling by myself. When i was wearing it, guys were so nice to me AND i was able to have conversations with them and be treated just like a normal person. For some reason it brought out the 'Gentlemen' in guys over there. The women treated me differently too when i had my ring on. Better/kinder. Even when it came to hotels, the trains and so on. For some reason, a married woman is treated so nicely over there. I wonder why that is? It was fascinating for me and i kept testing it to see if i was imagining it.
:P :)

And steamy hot showers rule!
It is one of my luxuries.
I can hear some people wondering 'luxury'?
Yes, one shouldn't waste water and especially not in a country like Australia. So a longish shower with clean, drinkable water IS an EXTREME luxury!
:pinkgrin: <3
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 17 Jul 2016 09:27

Muppet wrote:. I told you not to worry about it as they were just hitting on me but thankfully my ring made his friend hold him back and told him to back off.

The one nearest me kept putting his hand over mine on the barrier and pressing up against me. Not because he didn't have room, he had heaps, they had gaps between them but he just kept pushing up against me. I have no idea if he was doing it on purpose but he stopped rather fast after the 3rdish time Tobi, Jorn and Michi came up and was singing/smiling/interacting with us. In fact 2 of them disappeared after that and it was just the oldest one left next to me that then kept his hands to himself.
:roll:

So if Avantasia is responsible for him keeping his hands to himself, THANK YOU!!!
:lol: :hug

I put mine back on for my trip because it was just a safety thing as i did a lot of traveling by myself. When i was wearing it, guys were so nice to me AND i was able to have conversations with them and be treated just like a normal person. For some reason it brought out the 'Gentlemen' in guys over there. The women treated me differently too when i had my ring on. Better/kinder. Even when it came to hotels, the trains and so on. For some reason, a married woman is treated so nicely over there. I wonder why that is? It was fascinating for me and i kept testing it to see if i was imagining it.
:P :)

And steamy hot showers rule!
It is one of my luxuries.
I can hear some people wondering 'luxury'?
Yes, one shouldn't waste water and especially not in a country like Australia. So a longish shower with clean, drinkable water IS an EXTREME luxury!
:pinkgrin: <3


apologies for the bad memory darl, I dont recall the guy on your left trying to climb over his mates to get to you! but hey, I just have a shitty memory!
I never noticed being treated any different with or without my rings over there! I sometimes take them off just to give my hands a full day of being moisturised every half hour and the cream gets in amongst the stones! Im not as observant as you though as I just notice people are nice to me so i be nice back :) Im glad you were treated good though :)I find germans were always polite each time we have been there :)

I looooove a long hot shower but yeah, they are rare as I dont like wasting water!
Ive been lucky that everywhere Ive gone, the water has been good in the hotels.....inc indonesia, fiji etc:) I have good luck like that on holidays!
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 17 Jul 2016 09:29

Eddie's Bitch wrote:
Muppet wrote:. I told you not to worry about it as they were just hitting on me but thankfully my ring made his friend hold him back and told him to back off.

The one nearest me kept putting his hand over mine on the barrier and pressing up against me. Not because he didn't have room, he had heaps, they had gaps between them but he just kept pushing up against me. I have no idea if he was doing it on purpose but he stopped rather fast after the 3rdish time Tobi, Jorn and Michi came up and was singing/smiling/interacting with us. In fact 2 of them disappeared after that and it was just the oldest one left next to me that then kept his hands to himself.
:roll:

So if Avantasia is responsible for him keeping his hands to himself, THANK YOU!!!
:lol: :hug

I put mine back on for my trip because it was just a safety thing as i did a lot of traveling by myself. When i was wearing it, guys were so nice to me AND i was able to have conversations with them and be treated just like a normal person. For some reason it brought out the 'Gentlemen' in guys over there. The women treated me differently too when i had my ring on. Better/kinder. Even when it came to hotels, the trains and so on. For some reason, a married woman is treated so nicely over there. I wonder why that is? It was fascinating for me and i kept testing it to see if i was imagining it.
:P :)

And steamy hot showers rule!
It is one of my luxuries.
I can hear some people wondering 'luxury'?
Yes, one shouldn't waste water and especially not in a country like Australia. So a longish shower with clean, drinkable water IS an EXTREME luxury!
:pinkgrin: <3


apologies for the bad memory darl, I dont recall the guy on your left trying to climb over his mates to get to you! but hey, I just have a shitty memory!
I never noticed being treated any different with or without my rings over there! I sometimes take them off just to give my hands a full day of being moisturised every half hour and the cream gets in amongst the stones! Im not as observant as you though as I just notice people are nice to me so i be nice back :) Im glad you were treated good though :)I find germans were always polite each time we have been there :)

I looooove a long hot shower but yeah, they are rare as I dont like wasting water!
Ive been lucky that everywhere Ive gone, the water has been good in the hotels.....inc indonesia, fiji etc:) I have good luck like that on holidays!


and YAY for Avantasia for saving the day! :headbang
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 17 Jul 2016 16:13

Eddie's Bitch wrote:but hey, I just have a shitty memory!

No need to apologise. How could you remember something you didn't even see?
It's all good.
:lol:

Besides they were only hitting on me. It happens. No biggie. No harm done. He just got a little overzealous. Who knows, he may have even been drunk?!
*shrugs*

I just don't like being touched. I don't let anyone touch me unless i am comfortable with them. I will simply pull away and if they persist i will actually say: "Don't touch me." In a VERY flat tone. Even if it is completely innocent. So that older one that kept touching my hand/pushing up against me, that WAS annoying but the show had already started and i just wanted to enjoy Avantasia... I mean, i had Mr Sammet standing there and singing to me... Why the hell was i going to let that guy ruin THAT for me? 13 years of waiting to see him face to face and he was RIGHT THERE in all his glory and SOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!! He wasn't meant to be that handsome in real life, damn it! He looked even better then next day!!! BTW, i let Tobi touch me when we met... I must have liked him!
:lol: :pinkgrin: <3

As for the whole treatment thing, i was on hyper alert from the moment i was 'attacked' on my first day in Frankfurt. I hate using that word, ATTACKED, as i wasn't physically hurt but it is what it is as he was physical with me. As it turned out, that Frankfurt incident wasn't the only creepy incident for me on that trip.
:(

So yeah, i noticed how everyone treated me. Where i was. Who was around. Who i was with. How they were towards me. The days i wore the ring seemed like easier/kinder/safer days. Strange but true. As soon as i noticed this change in people, I made sure i always wore the ring. I actually nearly lost it in Ludwigsburg as i was wearing and cheering at the gig and it almost went flying off my finger and straight at Tobi. I had to slip it into my pocket for safe keeping!
:lol:

I'm just so grateful i had soooooooooooooo many soaring highs on that trip that cancelled out some incredible low, lows for me.

Also, if it wasn't for my close friends and especially Izzy, she was with me on the phone through it all as she was stuck in England with her mare that had just given birth, i doubt i would have stayed so calm and been able to deal with it as well as i did and continue to push through and enjoy my trip as much as i did. There is a photo i have of when i got off the train in Bristol and Iz was there to pick me up. We instantly hugged, started crying and she took the photo. I look stoned but i'm actually crying. When i look at it now, i can remember all those emotions i was carrying with me until that moment. It actually makes me cry BUT has become my favourite photo from that entire trip as it was such a beautiful moment. She was definitely my rock and my strength.
<3
Image

As for showers, i haven't traveled much BUT the worst shower i ever had was the one in Oslo when i arrived... Not because of the water or the hotel but because a bomb went off and blew my window in and the shower door was blown open and then sucked back shut. The sound i 'felt' actually threw me back with it when the door blew open. I'll never forget that feeling in my chest/heart. THAT is NOT a shower i wish to experience EVER again! I don't like admitting it but i fell out of bed 2 days later when i jumped up from a bomb going off in my dream and had literally jumped so high i was flying in the air. My thud of me hitting the bedroom floor, woke my friend up!
:lol:

I still have that dream from time to time. NOT that i think about it or that it even is something i think about/dwell upon, BUT with all the attacks going on in the world lately, that dream does sneak in from time to time. NOT that i'm falling out of bed anymore but i still do wake up breathless. I don't care that it changed me. I only care that i couldn't change that it happened and all those people died that day. It's always a very sobering thought.
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 19 Jul 2016 10:37

Yeah I saw nothing so I cannot comment! I dont get hit on at concerts so cant say I have much experience with that!
But im not the good looking type that guys hit on either! :lol:
When they do, I more laugh cuz i think they are DEFINITELY drunk to be hitting on ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sorry for touching you and making you feel uncomfortable :( im a very touchy feely person....always have been! Its never gotten me in trouble before but I am sorry I crossed the line with you! :(

Im glad you didnt let those idiots spoil the moment of having Mr Sammet standing soooo close in front of you! So glad I could run (barely with my back and tumour) and save you room on the barrier! Having you experience the barrier for your first ever Ava show was still a highlight of my trip! :D

The pic of you and Tobi is AWESOME!!! :headbang

Im sorry I cant comment on any other incidences that you experienced due to our own personal circumstances, but it was sad to read this for you! :cry: holidays should only have happy memories! not bombs going off or creepy people harassing you!
Apart from fire alarms going off (several times, several nights, several different trips lol) and evacuating the hotel in the middle of the night (every time wtf!) Ive had nothing memorable happen in my hotel rooms!

Your friend Izzy is gorgeous! You can tell she has a sweet heart! Glad you got to make some forever-lasting memories with her and your time with her this trip!! :hug
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 21 Jul 2016 12:25

Lisa wrote:But im not the good looking type that guys hit on either!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Lisa.
Never sell yourself short.
Enough people will try and knock you down in this world, you don't need to help them!
:wink:

Lisa wrote:I am sorry

Thank you for the apology.
Whatever happened, as we both recall things differently and should just agree to disagree, hopefully, we can leave it at that and continue to have a laugh on these forums as we both love Edguy/Avantasia.

Lisa wrote: Having you experience the barrier for your first ever Ava show was still a highlight of my trip!

I have a feeling you and Muz still don’t understand how truly grateful am I to you both for saving me a spot on barrier for those 2 shows. I extremely grateful. Especially as it was such a last minute decision for me on the first night and I just showed up. It meant the world to me. THANK YOU!

Lisa wrote:Apart from fire alarms going off (several times, several nights, several different trips lol) and evacuating the hotel in the middle of the night (every time wtf!)

I have a friend that has that happen to him and it is nearly ALWAYS when he is getting ‘busy’ with someone. He curses it! I tease him that he is so hot he sets the alarms off… He teases back by asking me if I want to join him to test it and find out! Cheeky shit!
LOL
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 17 Aug 2016 08:20

Muppet wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Lisa.
Never sell yourself short.
Enough people will try and knock you down in this world, you don't need to help them!
:wink:

Thank you for the apology.
Whatever happened, as we both recall things differently and should just agree to disagree, hopefully, we can leave it at that and continue to have a laugh on these forums as we both love Edguy/Avantasia.

I have a feeling you and Muz still don’t understand how truly grateful am I to you both for saving me a spot on barrier for those 2 shows. I extremely grateful. Especially as it was such a last minute decision for me on the first night and I just showed up. It meant the world to me. THANK YOU!

I have a friend that has that happen to him and it is nearly ALWAYS when he is getting ‘busy’ with someone. He curses it! I tease him that he is so hot he sets the alarms off… He teases back by asking me if I want to join him to test it and find out! Cheeky shit!
LOL


Yeah it sure is, but I can look in the mirror and tell the difference between beautiful and ordinary/pleasant :)
I don't care....Muz finds me beautiful and that's all that matters to me....not if a stranger does :)

I wont apologise again as I did that more than a dozen times and we have different views/witnesses to the events of the night. But yes we can definitely have a laugh on here and share out mutual love of these bands!! Woot! Bring on next tour!! We will be back in Europe for it!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was really worried I wouldn't make it to the barrier cuz of my own back (recently found out what is the issue) and running on the tumour in my foot is a NIGHTMARE!!! :eek: :lol:

:lol: glad I don't get offers like that from my male friends! :lol:
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 17 Aug 2016 19:12

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I wont apologise again as I did that more than a dozen times and we have different views/witnesses to the events of the night.

'Witnesses' is such a provoking word right there, isn't it?
It suggests that i am lying because you have 'witnesses'.
But i won't bite.

I am simply walking away and wishing you and Muz a happy and peaceful life.

Good bye Lisa.
Good bye Muz too as you are a package deal.

I won't discuss this topic any further and we no longer have a friendship although i will continue to be civil to you on here as this forum is a place for Edguy and Avantasia lovers.

Peace out.
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 22 Aug 2016 09:46

Muppet wrote:'Witnesses' is such a provoking word right there, isn't it?
It suggests that i am lying because you have 'witnesses'.
But i won't bite.

I am simply walking away and wishing you and Muz a happy and peaceful life.

Good bye Lisa.
Good bye Muz too as you are a package deal.

I won't discuss this topic any further and we no longer have a friendship although i will continue to be civil to you on here as this forum is a place for Edguy and Avantasia lovers.

Peace out.


My comment was not meant to be provocative....I think you are reading too much into it.
I asked around (Muz, Nadine, Nadine, Angelika, Daniel who were there after the gig in the bar) as I was concerned about my behaviour that night as you told me it was unacceptable. I never said you were lying. Please do not read something into something that is not there. I tried as you know, to make amends, to no avail. I thought our friendship was strong and friends forgive each other, that's why I was so upset when we couldn't work it out. I cant do more than apologise and I am not setting you up to "bite". maybe you have had experience with people like that in the past but I am NOT one of them. I went above and beyond for you, securing a place twice on the barrier for you when my health was not up to it. I was devastated when 2 months after you got home from your trip, you told me that you wanted to end the friendship :(

I wish you a happy life :) I hope you sort out your health issues and find Mr Right :hug:

I'm sorry that you feel that you have to say cya to Muz.....

Lets just enjoy the forum and the awesomeness that is Ava/Edguy! :headbang
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 22 Aug 2016 16:13

Eddie's Bitch wrote:My comment was not meant to be provocative....I think you are reading too much into it.
I asked around (Muz, Nadine, Nadine, Angelika, Daniel who were there after the gig in the bar) as I was concerned about my behaviour that night as you told me it was unacceptable. I never said you were lying. Please do not read something into something that is not there. I tried as you know, to make amends, to no avail. I thought our friendship was strong and friends forgive each other, that's why I was so upset when we couldn't work it out. I cant do more than apologise and I am not setting you up to "bite". maybe you have had experience with people like that in the past but I am NOT one of them. I went above and beyond for you, securing a place twice on the barrier for you when my health was not up to it. I was devastated when 2 months after you got home from your trip, you told me that you wanted to end the friendship :(

After all this time, you still don't understand the problem do you?

I didn't want this made public because i am embarrassed of how i allowed for you to treat me.

I had to physically restrain you from trying to grope me and pull my top down, while telling me you are going to pull my top down when Tobi comes out on stage because "He'll love it!" isn't something i wanted to share publicly and yet here i am.

It was not simply 'touchy feely' as you put it. I kept telling you no and telling you to stop. I was whacking your hands away and then had to actually restrain your hands by your wrists. The only way to get you to stop was to allow you to look down my top and have you feel both of my breasts. That was the ONLY way you agreed to stop and i had to make that deal with you WHILE holding your hands back by your wrists and made you promise to PLEEEEEEEASE not pull my top down when Avantasia come out on stage, ESPECIALLY NOT TOBI! Then you had me feel the under cup of your bra or something because you wouldn't quit it about our breasts.

I was even upset as i saw the camera guy was already standing there onstage with the red light on and it was directly on us when it all happened. I even said to you how i hope he didn't record all that. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... But i laughed because what could i do about it? It was done!
:(

I'm so upset at myself for not walking off. I'm disappointed in myself for allowing you to treat me that way simply because i felt i owed it to you for getting me barrier and because i made an allowance due to you being intoxicated. I also didn't know what kind of scene you would cause as i didn't know you, i had only met you the day before, much less know how you would react while intoxicated.

I felt betrayed that you did that to me and i was scared that you WOULD pull my top down when Tobi came out. How can you NOT see how wrong and unforgivable that is? I had only met you the day before and you felt it was alright to do that to me? You don't get to decide how i respond to that. I do. I'm not looking for another apology, nothing you say or do is going to fix that. I'm merely sharing this as you don't seem to understand your actions, in my eyes, were and still are unacceptable.

As for your behaviour over the course of that afternoon, your 'witnesses' don't get to decide how i feel or react to that. What is or isn't acceptable to me. Nor do you. Plain and simple. Nor were they there for the issues i mentioned to you privately on Facebook about that afternoon. AFTER the gig it had been 4-5+ hours of you without a drink, of course you had sobered up and were different in the lounge after the show. Don't get me wrong, there were some treasured moments prior to the show in the afternoon, Jorn being one of them and then on the couch with you eating Jorn's face in that picture, but overall, it is not the kind of behaviour i enjoy or feel comfortable being around. Overall, we are just different people with different ways. I was concerned for your well being so i bit my tongue and went with it because where i am from and how i was brought up, you don't leave an intoxicated person, especially a female, by herself. Plain and simple.

As for why i waited 2 months. I didn't. I was asking you on the day to stop drinking. I even had you drink coffee and water. I asked you not to grope and pull down my top and even restrained you. I simply let it slide because i didn't want to ruin anyone's night as i still was unsure of how you would react if i confronted you.

I was out of the Ludwigsburg hotel around 6am the next morning as i didn't want to cross paths with anyone. I sat at the train station reading a book until my train came because i WAS so upset by it all and had been crying and my eyes were all red and swollen. You may not have seen how upset i was by it all, i didn't show it, but i assure you, i was beyond upset/hurt/betrayed/disappointed and just needed to get to someone i could trust and rely on in Fulda. So you didn't see me until Fulda. We hardly spoke in Fulda, maybe 5-10 minutes the most we spent together, before and after the show, and i wasn't going to ruin that night either as Lara was there. As far as i was concerned, i was on holiday and didn't think twice about it once i vented to my nearest and dearest about it all. I have been 100% honest about all of that with you and yet you still don't see that as reasonable. I'm not going to cause a public scene. I certainly wasn't going to spend my holiday arguing with you. I would deal with it later, if it came up, as i figured we would just drift apart and there would be no need to discuss it further as you had already shown such a disregard towards my feelings on the day it all happened.

Now i may seem like a bitch for doing this, but it is not fair for you to reduce what you did to me as merely 'touchy feely', have your witnesses devalue my feelings or suggest i am not being a genuine friend by not granting forgiveness. This isn't even the whole story and it may only be my side of it but my side is all i have and it matters to me.

Now, i'm done.

I let it go quite some time ago. I simply don't have the energy for any of this anymore.

No matter what is said or done now, i don't care.

I'm done.

I'm out!
:roll:

Good luck with your life Lisa.
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 23 Aug 2016 12:14

I think this is best taken privately, but I am going to respond to some of the allegations that have been made....

* I am NOT a lesbian rapist who had to have her hands restrained from playing with Vanessa's boobs. Yes they are huge and yes I made jokes about showing off the "assets" in the low cut top she was wearing at the gig. Yes I asked Vanessa to poke the underside of my bra cuz its a Victoria Secret 2 sizes guaranteed enhancement so its 2 inches of padding. Its a girl thing, not a lesbian thing. I was NOT placated by getting a gander down her top.......seriously, I don't care to get a gander down another girl's top. This is seriously WTF! Did. Not. Happen. ....nor would I actually pull down another person's top on the barrier for the sake of the band/singer on stage...seriously....no!! just no.

* I was NOT intoxicated.....2 standard scotches and a dose of codrals (for those not familiar with Australian terms, cold tablets, over the counter, NOT prescription or anything bad...) in a couple of hours does not make me intoxicated. Vanessa also had an alcoholic drink and she had been on Valium. Yes she bought me coffee....which I cannot drink due to it being a migraine trigger, but she wouldn't let it go so it was easier to go along with it.

* I did not "eat" Jorn's face on the couch, we were NEVER near the couch!....the only time I saw Jorn in Ludwigsburg hotel was him standing beside us both at the bar (as we both drank our alcoholic beverages) and we were nowhere near the couch. Obviously facts have not been remembered correctly and I am happy to share the pic in question. The face "eating" was just us both pulling faces for the photo. Jorn does it well whereas Im horribly unpracticed at pulling faces for a camera and look downright stupid!

It has been common knowledge (in posts on here, messages and in person) that you, Vanessa, take Valium on a regular basis for your health issues. You even said to Muz and myself in person that you were (and you used the words several times) "sky high" cuz of the amount of Valium you take. Its hard for me to take your memory of the events lying down due to this. I take no medication and 2 drinks do not affect me to the state of inebriation of not remembering the events of the day in question.

I know that you were hurt and angry in Fulda when you confronted us in the upstairs bar, thinking we had deliberately avoided you. This is FAR from the case. I never saw you in the downstairs bar, but someone else in my group did (not naming names in this) but this person said you were in deep conversation with your friend, so they never approached you. You very much showed your annoyance however (with this perceived notion that we avoided you on purpose) when you came up to us at the table. I feel this has also been a part of our discontention.

Along with the company of a certain female that I know you extremely dislike but was a friend of ours on this trip (and the last 2 to Europe). You have made your dislike very clear in messages. But she has been nice to me in person, as we shared spots in lining up early for barrier at the shows. Ive not witnessed unusual stalker behaviour in her. Ive seen firsthand in 2013, 2014 and 2016 that she is not overly intrusive. well not in my 15 gigs/ 12 weeks of travel anyway.

You are allowed to feel what you feel....so am I. You feel I did certain things that hurt you.....so do I. I feel that you have done what you do best....exaggerate. I wont go into details here. But its something that I have noticed from day one. I just laughed it off as part of your personality, as I have my bestie here in town who does the same. You have a very vivid imagination. I don't live for drama. Im probably too honest for my own good.

My "witnesses" have not devalued your feelings nor suggest you are not being a genuine friend by not granting forgiveness.
My "witnesses" were me merely asking friends who were there that day/night if my actions that afternoon were offensive or inappropriate towards them or anyone else that they may have experienced or seen. It was asked for ME, for MY betterment, and NO I did not say anything even slightly bad towards you. Your name was NOT even mentioned.

I wasn't aware anything was bad between us until you wrote a messenger message in regards to posting a pic that was taken....then it all came out (you first) while 2 other people (one being Muz) were tagged in that conversation. They made their own minds up. Muz is a package deal to a certain degree, sure, but he read every word of that conversation for himself. and as he was there that day (and was watching and listening to us on the barrier, including when said boob infatuation was in effect lol) he is definitely entitled to his own thoughts/opinions/conclusion to the events in Ludwigsburg.

In no way do I want to take away from how you feel! You are entitled to feel how you feel and I encourage you to follow the path that makes you happiest. I only wish the best for you! And I mean that sincerely!

I understand your messages that day were 100% how you felt....as were mine. We should have met years ago before this Europe trip but you always had an excuse not to meet up every time we were in Melbourne. I really wanted to meet you before this trip. I am still glad I met you and I had a fantastic time having lunch with you in Saarbrucken. You seemed to enjoy it too. Was that an act? Just for the record, I had 2 pints of beer at lunch that day.....

Mods, I am sorry this has come out here in the open (at least its in the aussie thread and we are the only two who go in here) but since the details were brought up first, I wasn't going to not have a chance to say some of my side.

There is much more I could go into, but I just don't want to....why? cuz you were my friend. Simple as that. I didn't know that things were going to take this course. I even said to you in messages that if I hadve known that our friendship was going to end cuz of the events of Ludwigsburg, then I would have skipped that town altogether. You told me that it was not just Ludwigsburg. Im in the dark to my actions in Saarbrucken (great lunch, great chat in line for the barrier outside....) and in Fulda (as you said, 5-10 mins conversation) so I wish I hadve picked other gigs.

You meant a lot to me as a friend and if I hadve known that I was going to do something unforgivable in your eyes, I would have planned on going to different shows and keep our friendship intact.

I wish the best for you Vanessa! :hug
I hope you find everything you are looking for and get every great thing you deserve...you are young and have plenty of time to find Prince Charming! I hope you are as lucky as I have been! The last 6 months have been magical for us and I hope you get to experience this feeling too :)

Take care and will see you around on the forum :) :hug

Mods, If you feel the need to delete this post, please do so. As long as it is an unbiased decision to do so.
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Muppet » 23 Aug 2016 19:17

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I think this is best taken privately, but I am going to respond to some of the allegations that have been made....

* I am NOT a lesbian rapist who had to have her hands restrained from playing with Vanessa's boobs. Yes they are huge and yes I made jokes about showing off the "assets" in the low cut top she was wearing at the gig. Yes I asked Vanessa to poke the underside of my bra cuz its a Victoria Secret 2 sizes guaranteed enhancement so its 2 inches of padding. Its a girl thing, not a lesbian thing. I was NOT placated by getting a gander down her top.......seriously, I don't care to get a gander down another girl's top. This is seriously WTF! Did. Not. Happen. ....nor would I actually pull down another person's top on the barrier for the sake of the band/singer on stage...seriously....no!! just no.

* I was NOT intoxicated.....2 standard scotches and a dose of codrals (for those not familiar with Australian terms, cold tablets, over the counter, NOT prescription or anything bad...) in a couple of hours does not make me intoxicated. Vanessa also had an alcoholic drink and she had been on Valium. Yes she bought me coffee....which I cannot drink due to it being a migraine trigger, but she wouldn't let it go so it was easier to go along with it.

* I did not "eat" Jorn's face on the couch, we were NEVER near the couch!....the only time I saw Jorn in Ludwigsburg hotel was him standing beside us both at the bar (as we both drank our alcoholic beverages) and we were nowhere near the couch. Obviously facts have not been remembered correctly and I am happy to share the pic in question. The face "eating" was just us both pulling faces for the photo. Jorn does it well whereas Im horribly unpracticed at pulling faces for a camera and look downright stupid!

It has been common knowledge (in posts on here, messages and in person) that you, Vanessa, take Valium on a regular basis for your health issues. You even said to Muz and myself in person that you were (and you used the words several times) "sky high" cuz of the amount of Valium you take. Its hard for me to take your memory of the events lying down due to this. I take no medication and 2 drinks do not affect me to the state of inebriation of not remembering the events of the day in question.

I know that you were hurt and angry in Fulda when you confronted us in the upstairs bar, thinking we had deliberately avoided you. This is FAR from the case. I never saw you in the downstairs bar, but someone else in my group did (not naming names in this) but this person said you were in deep conversation with your friend, so they never approached you. You very much showed your annoyance however (with this perceived notion that we avoided you on purpose) when you came up to us at the table. I feel this has also been a part of our discontention.

Along with the company of a certain female that I know you extremely dislike but was a friend of ours on this trip (and the last 2 to Europe). You have made your dislike very clear in messages. But she has been nice to me in person, as we shared spots in lining up early for barrier at the shows. Ive not witnessed unusual stalker behaviour in her. Ive seen firsthand in 2013, 2014 and 2016 that she is not overly intrusive. well not in my 15 gigs/ 12 weeks of travel anyway.

You are allowed to feel what you feel....so am I. You feel I did certain things that hurt you.....so do I. I feel that you have done what you do best....exaggerate. I wont go into details here. But its something that I have noticed from day one. I just laughed it off as part of your personality, as I have my bestie here in town who does the same. You have a very vivid imagination. I don't live for drama. Im probably too honest for my own good.

My "witnesses" have not devalued your feelings nor suggest you are not being a genuine friend by not granting forgiveness.
My "witnesses" were me merely asking friends who were there that day/night if my actions that afternoon were offensive or inappropriate towards them or anyone else that they may have experienced or seen. It was asked for ME, for MY betterment, and NO I did not say anything even slightly bad towards you. Your name was NOT even mentioned.

I wasn't aware anything was bad between us until you wrote a messenger message in regards to posting a pic that was taken....then it all came out (you first) while 2 other people (one being Muz) were tagged in that conversation. They made their own minds up. Muz is a package deal to a certain degree, sure, but he read every word of that conversation for himself. and as he was there that day (and was watching and listening to us on the barrier, including when said boob infatuation was in effect lol) he is definitely entitled to his own thoughts/opinions/conclusion to the events in Ludwigsburg.

In no way do I want to take away from how you feel! You are entitled to feel how you feel and I encourage you to follow the path that makes you happiest. I only wish the best for you! And I mean that sincerely!

I understand your messages that day were 100% how you felt....as were mine. We should have met years ago before this Europe trip but you always had an excuse not to meet up every time we were in Melbourne. I really wanted to meet you before this trip. I am still glad I met you and I had a fantastic time having lunch with you in Saarbrucken. You seemed to enjoy it too. Was that an act? Just for the record, I had 2 pints of beer at lunch that day.....

Mods, I am sorry this has come out here in the open (at least its in the aussie thread and we are the only two who go in here) but since the details were brought up first, I wasn't going to not have a chance to say some of my side.

There is much more I could go into, but I just don't want to....why? cuz you were my friend. Simple as that. I didn't know that things were going to take this course. I even said to you in messages that if I hadve known that our friendship was going to end cuz of the events of Ludwigsburg, then I would have skipped that town altogether. You told me that it was not just Ludwigsburg. Im in the dark to my actions in Saarbrucken (great lunch, great chat in line for the barrier outside....) and in Fulda (as you said, 5-10 mins conversation) so I wish I hadve picked other gigs.

You meant a lot to me as a friend and if I hadve known that I was going to do something unforgivable in your eyes, I would have planned on going to different shows and keep our friendship intact.

I wish the best for you Vanessa! :hug
I hope you find everything you are looking for and get every great thing you deserve...you are young and have plenty of time to find Prince Charming! I hope you are as lucky as I have been! The last 6 months have been magical for us and I hope you get to experience this feeling too :)

Take care and will see you around on the forum :) :hug

Mods, If you feel the need to delete this post, please do so. As long as it is an unbiased decision to do so.

Oh wow... I just had to quote that.
Just to ensure no editing occurs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie's Bitch wrote:I am sorry for touching you and making you feel uncomfortable :( im a very touchy feely person....always have been! Its never gotten me in trouble before but I am sorry I crossed the line with you! :(

Ohhh it happened.
I won't even mention the bullshit excuse you gave me on Facebook.

Regardless of me not wanting to respond, i actually have to in regard to Jorn.
It's not fair to Jorn.
The rest isn't even worth my time.

Muppet wrote:Don't get me wrong, there were some treasured moments prior to the show in the afternoon, Jorn being one of them and then on the couch with you eating Jorn's face in that picture,

I never said Jorn was on the couch.
I simply meant that we were laughing about that picture on the couch as i assumed both of us would know what i was referring to. I assumed the 'and then' would be clear enough for you but apparently not.
But hey, good on you for twisting my words to suit yourself.
:cheer

*SMH*
User avatar
Muppet
SavageDiety
SavageDiety
 
Posts: 11169
Joined: 23 Nov 2003 03:40

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 24 Aug 2016 07:57

Muppet wrote:[Oh wow... I just had to quote that.
Just to ensure no editing occurs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh it happened.
I won't even mention the bullshit excuse you gave me on Facebook.

Regardless of me not wanting to respond, i actually have to in regard to Jorn.
It's not fair to Jorn.
The rest isn't even worth my time.

Muppet wrote:Don't get me wrong, there were some treasured moments prior to the show in the afternoon, Jorn being one of them and then on the couch with you eating Jorn's face in that picture,

I never said Jorn was on the couch.
I simply meant that we were laughing about that picture on the couch as i assumed both of us would know what i was referring to. I assumed the 'and then' would be clear enough for you but apparently not.
But hey, good on you for twisting my words to suit yourself.
:cheer

*SMH*


Good...there is nothing that needs editing. You let out your side, I let out my side. We remember things differently. So does Muz.

Oh I know exactly what was said on FB....I kept that conversation. Ive kept all of ours, FB, PM and email.
I was trying to be nice....maybe I should have lived by an old saying we are taught from kindergarten.... :roll:
My excuse was better than me telling you the truth....

I wasn't the only one in this household to read
Muppet wrote:Jorn being one of them and then on the couch with you eating Jorn's face in that picture
as sounding like I was on the couch with Jorn when our picture was taken.

I am not twisting your words. I feel you are trying to find some fault with my words.

Please can we not do this on here? I am not going to pamper to your role of playing the victim. Lets agree to disagree. We both have said and done things that the other has not liked....so surely as 2 adults we can move on with maturity.

Happy Hump day everyone!!
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby Eddie's Bitch » 24 Aug 2016 08:00

Quoting....

Muppet wrote:[After all this time, you still don't understand the problem do you?

I didn't want this made public because i am embarrassed of how i allowed for you to treat me.

I had to physically restrain you from trying to grope me and pull my top down, while telling me you are going to pull my top down when Tobi comes out on stage because "He'll love it!" isn't something i wanted to share publicly and yet here i am.

It was not simply 'touchy feely' as you put it. I kept telling you no and telling you to stop. I was whacking your hands away and then had to actually restrain your hands by your wrists. The only way to get you to stop was to allow you to look down my top and have you feel both of my breasts. That was the ONLY way you agreed to stop and i had to make that deal with you WHILE holding your hands back by your wrists and made you promise to PLEEEEEEEASE not pull my top down when Avantasia come out on stage, ESPECIALLY NOT TOBI! Then you had me feel the under cup of your bra or something because you wouldn't quit it about our breasts.

I was even upset as i saw the camera guy was already standing there onstage with the red light on and it was directly on us when it all happened. I even said to you how i hope he didn't record all that. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... But i laughed because what could i do about it? It was done!
:(

I'm so upset at myself for not walking off. I'm disappointed in myself for allowing you to treat me that way simply because i felt i owed it to you for getting me barrier and because i made an allowance due to you being intoxicated. I also didn't know what kind of scene you would cause as i didn't know you, i had only met you the day before, much less know how you would react while intoxicated.

I felt betrayed that you did that to me and i was scared that you WOULD pull my top down when Tobi came out. How can you NOT see how wrong and unforgivable that is? I had only met you the day before and you felt it was alright to do that to me? You don't get to decide how i respond to that. I do. I'm not looking for another apology, nothing you say or do is going to fix that. I'm merely sharing this as you don't seem to understand your actions, in my eyes, were and still are unacceptable.

As for your behaviour over the course of that afternoon, your 'witnesses' don't get to decide how i feel or react to that. What is or isn't acceptable to me. Nor do you. Plain and simple. Nor were they there for the issues i mentioned to you privately on Facebook about that afternoon. AFTER the gig it had been 4-5+ hours of you without a drink, of course you had sobered up and were different in the lounge after the show. Don't get me wrong, there were some treasured moments prior to the show in the afternoon, Jorn being one of them and then on the couch with you eating Jorn's face in that picture, but overall, it is not the kind of behaviour i enjoy or feel comfortable being around. Overall, we are just different people with different ways. I was concerned for your well being so i bit my tongue and went with it because where i am from and how i was brought up, you don't leave an intoxicated person, especially a female, by herself. Plain and simple.

As for why i waited 2 months. I didn't. I was asking you on the day to stop drinking. I even had you drink coffee and water. I asked you not to grope and pull down my top and even restrained you. I simply let it slide because i didn't want to ruin anyone's night as i still was unsure of how you would react if i confronted you.

I was out of the Ludwigsburg hotel around 6am the next morning as i didn't want to cross paths with anyone. I sat at the train station reading a book until my train came because i WAS so upset by it all and had been crying and my eyes were all red and swollen. You may not have seen how upset i was by it all, i didn't show it, but i assure you, i was beyond upset/hurt/betrayed/disappointed and just needed to get to someone i could trust and rely on in Fulda. So you didn't see me until Fulda. We hardly spoke in Fulda, maybe 5-10 minutes the most we spent together, before and after the show, and i wasn't going to ruin that night either as Lara was there. As far as i was concerned, i was on holiday and didn't think twice about it once i vented to my nearest and dearest about it all. I have been 100% honest about all of that with you and yet you still don't see that as reasonable. I'm not going to cause a public scene. I certainly wasn't going to spend my holiday arguing with you. I would deal with it later, if it came up, as i figured we would just drift apart and there would be no need to discuss it further as you had already shown such a disregard towards my feelings on the day it all happened.

Now i may seem like a bitch for doing this, but it is not fair for you to reduce what you did to me as merely 'touchy feely', have your witnesses devalue my feelings or suggest i am not being a genuine friend by not granting forgiveness. This isn't even the whole story and it may only be my side of it but my side is all i have and it matters to me.

Now, i'm done.

I let it go quite some time ago. I simply don't have the energy for any of this anymore.

No matter what is said or done now, i don't care.

I'm done.

I'm out!
:roll:

Good luck with your life Lisa.
2013 Avantasia Tour:- 2 x Pratteln, Berlin, Hamburg, Japan
2014 Edguy Tour:- Munich, Kaufbeuren, Fulda, Frankfurt, Pratteln
2016 Avantasia Tour - 2 x Pratteln, Saarbrucken, Ludwigsburg, Fulda
User avatar
Eddie's Bitch
SavageMaster
SavageMaster
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 25 Aug 2012 01:26
Location: Queensland, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to The Edguy Discussion Forum!

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 200 on 01 Jul 2007 12:10
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests